授予你的泰迪熊 蒂姆
for your Teddy Bear, Tim.
你很棒 鲍勃
Very good, Bob.
太震撼了
Spectacular!
我真为你们感到骄傲
I’m so proud of you boys.
斯图尔特
Stuart.
我要赐予你美丽而又超赞的
For you, I have this beautiful, super duper incredible
雪景球
snow globe.
看呀 看呀
And, look. Look.
很好玩吧
Hours of excitement.
斯图尔特 我们这是逗你玩呢
Oh, Stuart. We’re just messing with you.
千万别生我的气 是凯文的主意
Don’t be mad at me. It was Kevin’s idea.
凯文
Kevin!
我们为你准备了更棒的惊喜
We have a much better surprise for you.
给 超大号♥尤克里里
Here. A Super Mega Ukulele.

Cool.
谢谢
Thank you.

Right.
最后是凯文
And finally, Kevin.
你是最当之无愧的英雄
You are hero of the highest order.
因为你的勇敢 我将授予你骑士爵位
For your bravery and valor, I am knighting you.
从此刻开始 你就是凯文爵士
From here on out, you are Sir Kevin.
干得好
Well done.
多么美好的一刻
What a beautiful moment.
全国和全世界都在为
The nation and the world was celebrating
凯文 斯图尔特和鲍勃欢呼
Kevin, Stuart, and Bob.
尽管过去几千年他们生活艰辛
The last few thousand years were rough,
但毫无疑问 他们终于找到了归宿
no question, but things were finally going their way.
凯文从未如此自豪过
Kevin had never been more proud.
但总感觉缺了什么
But something was missing.
真精彩 真精彩
Yes. Good show. Good show.
我的皇冠不见了 不见了
My crown is gone. It’s gone!
天哪
Blimey!
-她的皇冠丢了 -天啊
– She lost the crown. – Oh my God.
斯嘉丽
Scarlet?
他们夺走了我的一切
They took everything from me.
我的城♥堡♥ 我的名声
My castle. My reputation.
世界一切黑暗 我是说真的 宝贝
Things looked bleak, baby, I’m not going to lie.
但至少现在 我拿回了我的皇冠
But now, at least, I have my crown!
小屁孩 把王冠还给我
Child, give me that back.
不 才不给你
No, I don’t think so.
你知道你惹到的是谁吗
You have no idea who you are messing with.
我是史上最凶狠的超级大坏蛋
I’m the greatest supervillain of all time.
是吗
Oh, were you?
快看
Look!
老大 新老大
It’s the boss. The boss!
你真打算就让
Are you really going to allow
那只企鹅抢走我的皇冠吗
that little penguin to make off with my crown?
赫布 我玩完了
Oh, Herb. I’m done.
给我的吗
For Me?
拜拜
Bye bye.
老大
Big boss!
这样 小黄人们遇到了他们的新老大
And that is how the Minions found their new boss.
他很狡猾 他很邪恶
He was cunning. He was evil.
彻头彻尾地坏
He was perfect.
他很
He was
卑鄙
despicable.
-香蕉 -香蕉
– Banana. – Banana.
-香蕉 -香蕉
– Banana. – Banana.
香蕉
Banana.
茄子 茄子
Cheese. Cheese.
-格鲁 -格鲁
– Gru. – Gru.
-格鲁 -格鲁
– Gru. – Gru.
冰冻射线
Freeze ray!

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!