是吗
Yeah?
我们捏了个雪球 然后扔进了地狱
We’ve just rolled up a snowball and tossed it into hell.
现在我们看看它能有多少机会成功
Now we’ll see what chance it has.
穿上试一下
Try it on.
来吧
Go ahead.
我很想确认下我是否准确记住了你的尺码
I’m dying to see if I remembered your size.
你不想看我穿上的样子吗
You’re not interested in seeing how it looks?
我想
Oh, l am.
稍后
Later.
英雄的出现
Every search for a hero
都需要先有另外一个角色
must begin with something that every hero requires,
就是恶人
a villain.
因此 为了寻找我们的英雄贝拉洛芬
Therefore in a search for our hero, Bellerophon
我们创造了一个怪物
we created a monster
喀迈拉
Chimera.
诺科维奇是分子生物学家
Nekhorvich was a molecular biologist.
为什么他不断提到一个古希腊神话
Why is he going on about an old Greek myth?
诺科维奇的专业领域是重组DNA分子
Nekhorvich specialized in recombining DNA molecules.
神话里说
In the myth
贝拉洛芬是杀死喀迈拉的王子
Bellerophon was a prince who killed the Chimera,
喀迈拉是一头狮头蛇尾的怪兽
a monster with the head of a lion and the tail of a serpent
它在远古的世界为祸四方
who plagued the ancient world.
我觉得诺科维奇制♥造♥出了病毒怪兽喀迈拉
I think Nekhorvich created a monster virus in Chimera
同时又制♥造♥了抗毒素贝拉洛芬来对抗它
and the antivirus to kill it in Bellerophon.
就这么简单吗
That simple, huh?
为什么不呢
Why not?
泰♥晤♥士♥报♥
3700万英镑
Thirty- seven million pounds.
诺科维奇的研究成功卖♥♥这个价还挺理想的
Well, that’s a promising bid for Nekhorvich’s work.
休 别老一副忧心忡忡的样子
Don’t look so worried, Hugh.
我们快要成功了
We’re halfway there.
如果要拿到另一半的话 我们得带着它去赛马场
We’ll need this at the track if we’re going to get the other half.
搞定
Sorted.
并非万事无忧
Not everything.
她来这儿的真实目的到底是什么
Why do you think she’s really here?
从她的角度还是我的角度看呢
From her point of view or mine?
六个月前她离开你的时候
She wasn’t exactly gagging for it
她可不是那么饥渴难耐的样子
when she left you six months ago.
问题是 你还信任她吗
The question is, “Do you trust her?”
她回来的时间点确实太巧合了
One considers her timing, of course.
飞机坠毁一周后 她恰巧就被抓住
Getting nicked within a week of the plane going down.
难免让人产生联想
Suggestive
甚至有点可疑
even borderline suspicious
不过并不能下定论
but hardly conclusive.
不管怎样 你至少往这方面想过了
Well, you’ve thought about it, at any rate.
告诉我 休
Tell me, Hugh.
你不会对纳娅的每句话 每个表情都不放过吧
You don’t exactly hang on Nyah’s every word and gesture, do you?
你这指甲太恶心了
That’s a fairly ratty nail.
肖恩 别这样
Sean, please!
就算她是IMF送来的特洛伊木马
Suppose she is some sort of trojan horse sent in by IMF
目的是监视我们
to spy on us.
我为何不骑骑这匹马 好好享受下呢
Why should I deny myself the pleasure of a ride or two?
还是说你不相信
Or don’t you think I can
我能反过来从她身上得到更多信息呢
learn more from her than she can from me?
我信 我信
I do! I do! I do!
休 你必须明白
Now, Hugh, you must realize
有些男人是有性需求要解决的
that some of us have the burden of sex to deal with.
不管她来这里的真实目的是什么
And I may or may not know why she thinks she’s here
我愿意冒这个险
but I’m willing to take the risk
因为
because, Hugh
我饥渴难耐
I am gagging for it.
加油 加油
Come on! Come on!
亲爱的 你赢了
Darling, you won!
是的
I suppose I did.
你怎么会挑这匹马呢
What made you pick that nag?
它以前屁都没赢过
She’s never won a bloody thing.
世事难料
“Thief in the night.”
无需多言
Say no more.
我去喝一杯
I’m off to grab a drink.
-你还是喜欢喝贝利尼鸡尾酒吗 -嗯
– You still favor the bellinis? – Hmm.
天生虚荣
Naturally vain.
你说什么
Pardon me?
天生虚荣
Naturally vain?
第四场 注意一下这匹马 它就要上场了
In the Fourth. Check her out. She’s due.
把这个塞耳朵里
你可以当我在你身边 正常说话就好
You can speak as if I’m right by your side.
你在哪儿
Where are you?
上马围栏 赛道边 两点钟方向
Mounting enclosure, just off the track, 2:00.
情况怎么样
How’s it going?
跟从前一样
Just like old times.
跟从前一样
Just like old times?
差不多吧
Just about.
告诉我你在安布罗斯家都遇到过哪些人
Tell me who you’ve run into at Ambrose’s.
我觉得
Near as I can tell,
那地方总共大概有五六个家伙吧
there’s about a half dozen blokes about the place.
或许更多
Maybe more.
肖恩的老朋友休·斯坦普也在
Hugh stamp. Old friend of Sean’s.
我只认识他
He’s the only one I recognize.
他这人有点变♥态♥
And a bit of a creep and then some.
我们知道这个人
We know him.
他就在你的左后方盯着你呢
He’s over your left shoulder looking at you right now.
安布罗斯有些照片 拍的是报纸上放着一堆钱
Ambrose has photos of newspapers with money piled on them.
《泰♥晤♥士♥报♥》上写着3700万
Thirty- seven million on the London times.
那是什么意思
What’s that about?
喀迈拉买♥♥家的出价
Bids from possible Chimera buyers.
安布罗斯正在酒吧里跟一个家伙见面呢
Ambrose is meeting some bloke in the bar.
大块头 姜黄色头发 聊得挺投入
Big bloke. Ginger hair. They’re into something.
-这人是谁 -正在查呢 伊森
– Who is this guy? – Checking now, Ethan.
约翰·麦克罗伊 生基制药的老板
John McCloy, CEO Biocyte Pharmaceuticals,
1989年恶意收♥购♥了生基制药
1989, acquired Biocyte in a hostile takeover.
瓦拉德米尔·诺科维奇博士
分子生物学家
-他是诺科维奇的老板 -没错
– He was Nekhorvich’s boss. – Right.
诺科维奇在生基制药替他效力 担任研究科学家
He worked for him as the research scientist at Biocyte.
安布罗斯在给麦克罗伊看数码相机里的东西
Ambrose is showing something to McCloy on a digital camera.
虽不知照片上是什么 但麦克罗伊对此很不高兴
Whatever McCloy’s looking at, he’s not happy about it.
安布罗斯把相机的内存卡拿了出来
Ambrose just pulled the camera’s memory card
放进了一个信封
and put it into an envelope.
然后放进了内层夹克的左侧口袋里
Put it in his inner left jacket pocket.
确认一下是夹克的左侧口袋
Confirm left jacket pocket.
收到
Roger that.
纳娅
Nyah,
安布罗斯要回你那边了
Ambrose is on his way back to you.
-有个信封在… -他夹克的左侧口袋里
– There’s an envelope inside… – His left jacket pocket.
没错
That’s right.
我们在哪里碰头
Where do I meet you?
12号♥下注台 围场旁边
Betting table 12, off the paddock.
-你确定你可以做到吗 -我能应付得了
– Are you sure you’re up to this? – I’ll muddle through.
-你回来了 -看上什么了吗
– There you are. – See anything you like?
有啊
Well, yeah.
天生虚荣
Naturally vain.
他们就要停止下注了
But they’re about to close the betting
-可我却身无分文 -纳娅
– and I haven’t a bean. – Nyah!
-你会特别在意吗 -一点都不会
– Would you mind terribly? – Not at all.
不过你要偿还我
But you are gonna pay for it
连本带利
and with interest.
我想也是
I have no doubt.
等等
Hold on.
帮我下一千块
Put down a thousand for me.
-赌赢吗 -不然呢
– To win? – What else?
比利 确保纳娅不被跟踪
Billy, make sure Nyah’s not followed.
放心吧 伙计
No worries, mate.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!