At least we now know what they look like,
and where they come from.
至少,我们现在知道他们长什么样子,从哪里来的
Very good Mr President!
Good idea Mr President!
遵命,总统先生!好主意,总统先生!
Phew. It’s cramped.
憋死了
I’m sorry. I couldn’t think of a better way out of the predicament.
对不起啊,这种情况下,我也想不出别的办法来
Who was that?
刚才是谁?
A friend.
一位朋友
What is a friend?
什么是“朋友”?
I don’t really know myself.
我自己也说不清楚
But you can give me a hand now.
I have to invent something for my friend.
不过你现在可以帮我一个忙
我得为我这朋友发明一样东西
What does ‘invent’ mean?
什么是“发明”?
We interrupt this programme
to bring you this news flash:
现在紧急插播一条新闻
The President has again achieved a great triumph!
我们的总统又取得一个伟大的胜利!
The extra-terrestrial invaders have been identified:
我们已经查明那个入侵的外星人的身份了
They come from the moon!
But beware there is still a danger to human life!
他们是从月球上来的!而且仍然威胁到我们的生活
Daddy, what will happen if the
extra-terrestrials get hold of us?
爸爸,要是外星人抓到了我们,会怎么样?
What will happen? We’ll just drive off!
会怎么样?我们开车跑掉!
The Moon Man!
月亮先生!
Beautiful! What is it?
漂亮啊!这个是什么?
You… Moon Man! Stay where you are!
嘿…月亮先生!别跑!
Watch out, Bunsen!
Out of my way! Stand back!
当心点,本森!别挡道!退后!
Don’t hurt him! He isn’t dangerous!
别伤害他!他没有危害的!
The Moon Man is dangerous!
月亮先生就是有危害的!
Believe me, he is not dangerous.
相信我,他没危险的
You have no idea! And anyway, what’s he doing here?
你根本不懂!对了,他在这儿做什么?
He is… er… he came back again.
他…他后来又回来了
Came back again?
又回来?
Yes, he’s harmless.
He even helped me to build the rocket.
是的,他没危害的,他甚至还在帮我造火箭呢
Hahahaha The Moon Man helped you
to build my rocket, so that I can go
月亮先生帮我造这艘火箭,好让我能够…
to the moon and oust the Moon Men?
How did you manage that?
…飞到月亮上面去把他驱逐掉?
你怎么能想到这样的点子噢
Bunsen, you really are a genius!
本森,你真是个天才啊
Er… well, hm…
他…这个…额
Rocket? To the moon? To home?!?!
火箭?去月球?去我的家?
No!!! My moon!!!!
不!是我的月球!
Stop! Wait! Moon Man!
Come back! Oh dear!
停下!等等!月亮先生!回来!我的天啊!
He won’t come back! But don’t worry,
I’ll still catch that rascal.
他是不会回来的!不过别担心,我会抓住这卑鄙的家伙!
And you! You are going to finish
building that confounded rocket,
而你!你现在赶紧去把这火箭完工了
otherwise our friendship is over!
否则的话,我翻脸不认人!
I can’t believe it! That fool
has let the Moon Man escape again!
真不敢相信!那傻蛋又让月亮先生溜了!
Most regrettable!
失望至极!
Hey, look! I must be dreaming!
It’s the Moon Man!
嘿,我不会是在做梦吧!是月亮先生!
Rubbish! He’s just wearing a costume!
胡说!那家伙肯定是穿了戏服!
He was the one at the party.
要去参加化妆舞会的呢
No, it’s the Moon Man! It’s really him!
不,是月亮先生!就是他自己!
Moon Man?
月亮先生?
Are you the Moon Man?
你是月亮先生吗?
No I am the Earth Man.
不,我是地球先生
No. You are the Moon Man.
I know, I know it’s you!
不对,你是月亮先生
我知道的,绝对是你!
What are you doing down here on earth?
你从天上来到地球做什么呢?
Oh, it’s so nice that you’ve come back.
不过能够再次见到你可真好
We couldn’t sleep anymore.
我们再也睡不着了
We need you.
我们需要你
We really need you.
我们真的需要你
Now you have to stay with us for ever.
你现在必须要永远地跟我们在一起
No, the Moon Man belongs up there on the moon.
不对,月亮先生的归属是在月亮上
On the moon?
在月亮上?
Then you’ll be there for all of us.
那我们所有人就都能看到你了
Yes. Me.
是噢,我!
Your Moon Man.
你们的月亮先生
Well my little friend. Have a comfortable stay.
In your new home!
我的小朋友!好好待着吧!在你的新家里!
HOME?
家?
Hahahahaha. Sleep well! Hahahahah.
好好睡一觉噢!
So, my good man. Have you slept well?
伙计,睡得还好吗?
Sleep?
睡?
I—
我…
Stay back! Don’t get too close!
You are on my earth!
退后!别靠太近!你在我的地盘上!
What are you doing here?
你到这儿来干嘛?
I was so bored on the moon.
我在月球上面太无聊了
Bored? On the moon? And you
couldn’t think of anything better to do
无聊?在月球上?
然后你就想不出任何…
than attack planet earth?
比进攻地球更好的事情来做了?
A comet flew past, and I caught a lift.
一颗彗星正好路过,然后我就搭车过来了
I don’t believe a word of it!
It was a planned attack.
别编了!你就是想要攻击地球
But now I’ve caught you,
and I’ll get the others too.
不过我现在抓住了你!而且我还会抓住你其他同伙!
– Others? – Yes.
– 同伙? – 没错
I’ll defeat the entire moon army.
我要战胜整个月球部队!
There aren’t any others. I’m alone.
没有其他人了!我就是一个人
Alone?
一个人?
Yes, alone.
That’s why I was so bored.
没错,一个人,所以我无聊呀
I can’t believe it! Alone!
Children, the path is clear!
难以置信!一个人!
孩子们,障碍被铲除了!
The moon is mine! Hahahahahaha.
月球现在是我的了!哈哈哈
Esteemed ladies and gentlemen!
My dear subjects!
亲爱的女士们先生们,亲爱的各位
You can breathe a sigh of relief.
你们现在可以如释重负了
The earth has been saved. I have
put the dangerous intruder behind bars.
地球已被拯救,我已经把入侵者关起来了
Do not fear. I have rendered him harmless.
不用害怕,我已经解除了他的武装
It was a tough battle,
but he no longer poses a danger to us.
虽然战斗很困难,但他已经不会对我们形成危害了
He doesn’t, but all his comrades
are waiting to take over the earth.
虽然他不会,但他所有的同胞都在等着攻占地球
I shall beat them to it! I shall defeat
them all and conquer the moon!
我必须迎战,我必须击败他们的残余,并且拿下月球!
I—
我…
One small step for me,
but a giant leap for mankind!
我个人的一小步,但却是整个人类的一大步!
And a small announcement
for the younger spectators out there:
另外再跟我们的小朋友们说一句:
You don’t need to be sad much longer.
Soon I will be on the moon.
你们不会伤心太久的,因为很快我就会在月亮上面了
Then you’ll have him back again:
your Moon Man. Me! Isn’t that wonderful?
到时候你们就能看到一个全新的月亮先生了
是不是很好哟?
But I am the Moon Man…
可是,我才是月亮先生…
He has locked up the Moon Man!
Simply put him behind bars.
他把月亮先生锁起来了!就那样把他关在牢笼里!
You can’t just lock up the Moon Man!
That goes against the laws of nature!
你不能把月亮先生锁起来!这有违自然法则!
And I won’t allow that lout to make
the moon his subject, either!
我也不会允许这个蠢蛋把月亮占为己有的!
One small step for a man, a giant leap for me.
人类的一小步,对我而言却是一大步
Now look at that: children!
快看呀,小孩子们!
Up so late?
Shouldn’t you be in bed by now?
都这么晚了,你们不是应该已经上♥床♥了吗?
In my day, children had to be in bed…
在我那时候,小孩子这时候是一定要去睡觉了
We can’t sleep.
我们睡不着
To fall asleep, you have to lie in bed,
not hang around on the streets.
想要睡着呀,你们就必须躺在床上
而不是在街上打晃晃
I don’t want to fall asleep.
If I do, I’ll have nightmares.
我不想睡着,如果睡着的话,我会做噩梦的
You see, that’s what comes
of all those robber stories!
那些梦都只是故事,是假的
No, it’s because we feel so alone.
不,是因为我们觉得太孤单了
So alone? Don’t make me laugh!
I can see seven children here!
孤单?开玩笑的吧!这儿就有七个孩子呢!
And who knows how many children there are on earth by now!
有谁知道现在这地球上面有多少个孩子!
Alone? I don’t believe you.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!