好了 到我了 到我了 我想到了
Okay. My turn, my turn. Um, I got one.
家庭娱乐中心
很好 但是你这次
Great, but can you make it
能不能想个稍微有挑战性的东西
a little more challenging this time?
好了 来猜猜这个
Okay. Check this out.
小眼睛滴溜溜
I spy with my little eye…
这个东西是黄色的
something yellow…
它是圆形的 还喜欢吃豆子
and round, and it eats dots.
认真的吗 拉尔夫
Seriously, Ralph?
对啊 真的 你肯定猜不到
Yeah, seriously. You’re never gonna get it.
很显然 是吃豆人
Well, obviously, it’s Pac-Man.
不 那…
No, that’s not…
哪里明显了
Why is that obvious?
黄色圆形又爱吃豆子的
Name one other thing in this whole arcade
整个街机游戏里找不出第二个了
that is yellow and round and eats dots.
我就可以找出两个
I can name two things.
吃豆人妈妈和吃豆人宝宝
Ms. Pac-Man and Baby Pac-Man.
我原谅你了
Boom! I accept your apology.
好吧 你说得对 但是答案是吃豆人吗
Yeah, you’re right. Okay. But was it Pac-Man?
对 被你猜到了
Yeah, you got me.
我就知道 好吧 轮到我了
Knew it. All right, riddle me this…
你觉得桑吉夫做了蜜蜡脱毛吗
do you or do you not think that Zangief waxes?
不可能 瞧他这样 毛还是浓密得跟雪怪似的
No way. Look at the guy. He looks like a yeti.
我说不好
I don’t know.
要说仅仅是他的胸毛
I mean, if the fur were confined to his chest,
我也许同意你的说法
I might agree…
但是看看从他靴子里
but look at those two very specific
探出来的
tuffets of shin hair…
那两撮小腿毛
poking out of his boots.
这不是偶然 拉尔夫 他去脱毛了
That does not just happen, Ralph. That is a choice.
你说得非常对 小鬼
You’re totally right, kid.
他的其他地方都像婴儿一样光滑
He’s baby smooth everywhere else.
我说完了
I rest my case.
我震惊了
My mind is blown!
我们去喝根汁汽水吧
Let’s go get a root beer.
让我来瞧瞧你的本事 小鬼
Okay, let’s see what you got, kid.
不错 好了
Nice one. Okay.
我胃里上来了
I think I got one in the chamber.
-真恶心 -谢谢
– Gross. – Thank you.
想溜进创去玩儿吗
Hey, wanna sneak into Tron?
那个游戏不是有病毒吗
Doesn’t that game have a virus?
没有 他们肯定修复了
No. I’m sure they fixed it.
我要打破我的速度纪录
I’m gonna beat my speed record!
等等我
Hey, wait for me!
被感染区域
不要进入
拉尔夫
Ralph.

Yeah?
我觉得他们没有修复游戏
I don’t think they fixed the game.
是啊
Uh… No.
救命
Help!

Hey, Tron!
小创
Tronny!
创小子
Tronny boy!
救命
Help!
你有没有意识到
Do you realize
基本上我们就是0和1组成的代码
we’re basically just, like, zeroes and ones…
就像是漂浮在宇宙里的小小尘埃
floating around the universe like tiny specks of dust?
我们的存在
Like, doesn’t the very nature
会不会让你想知道
of our existence make you wonder…
生命里会不会有比这更多的东西
if there’s more to life than this?
我的生活这么完美 我为什么要想
Why would I wonder if there’s more to life
生命里还有没有比这更多的东西呢
when the life I got is perfect?
我是说 是啊 表面上的确如此
I mean, sure. Doesn’t look so hot on paper.
我只是一个在街机里
I’m just a bad guy from some old video game
破坏大楼的坏蛋
who wrecks a building.
过去的27年里
And yeah, for 27 years,
我没有一个朋友
I was a total zero without any friends.
但是现在 我有了一个死党
But now, I got a best friend…
而她恰好是
who just happens to be
整个街机厅里最酷的小鬼
the coolest kid in the whole arcade.
谢了 伙计
Aw, thanks, pal.

Watch this.
全垒打
Home run!
好了 我们去看日出吧
All right, let’s go watch the sunrise.
你真的认为你的生活中
Are you really saying
没有任何一件事
there’s not one single, solitary thing…
是你想要改变的吗
about your life that you would change?
想想看
Well, think about it.
你和我整晚都在偷懒
You and me get to goof off all night long.
里维克出现了 我们就开始上班工作了
Litwak shows up, we go to work, we put in our hours.
然后游戏厅关门了
Then the arcade closes
我们又可以偷懒了
and we get to do it all over again.
我只想改变一件事
The only thing I might do different in that scenario…
我们不用去上班
would be not having to go to work.
除此之外 我什么都不想改变
Other than that, I wouldn’t change a thing
日出呢
Hey, where’d our sunrise go?
给你插上插头吧
All right, let’s get you plugged in.
那是插电警告
That’s a plug-in alert.
里维克已经很久没加入新游戏了
Litwak hasn’t plugged in a new game in forever.
-我们去看看是什么游戏 -好
– Let’s go see what it is! – Yeah!
借过 让一下 有点紧急情况
Excuse us. Excuse us. Minor emergency.
阿修 卡尔霍 什么游戏接进来了
Hey, Felix, Calhoun, what’s getting plugged in?
拉尔夫 索尼克觉得
Well, Ralph, Sonic thinks
是一款新的弹球游戏
it’s gonna be a new pinball machine.
你觉得呢 亲爱的
What do you think, lady love?
我跟你赌五分钱 这是一台血压机
I’ll bet you a shiny nickel it’s a blood pressure machine.
孩子们都喜欢那些东西
Kids love those things.
拜托要是赛车游戏 拜托要是赛车游戏
Please be a racing game. Please be a racing game.
拜托要是赛车游戏
Please be a racing game.
这是念”五仙” 还是”五险”
“Whiffee”? Or, “Wifey”?
不是威浮球就是结婚游戏
Well, it’s either wiffle ball, or an arranged marriage game.
这个词念”无线” 拉尔夫
It’s actually pronounced “Wi-Fi,” Ralph.
对 我就是这么念的
Yeah, that’s what I said.
无线就是互联动♥*♥态♥*♥网♥
And Wi-Fi is the Internet…
它是一个线上社区
which is an online community
人类在里面购物
where human beings go to shop…
玩游戏 还有社交
and play games and socialize.
真好玩
Ooh, fun!
不 一点都不好玩
Oh, no, it is not.
上面写了”无线”
That sign right there says “Wi-Fi.”
但是其实应该叫”死线”
What it should say is “Die-Fi.”
开个小玩笑
That’s a little humor there.
不过说真的 互联动♥*♥态♥*♥网♥没什么好笑的
But seriously, the Internet is nothing to laugh at.
这是个新的 与众不同的玩意儿
It is new, it is different,
我们应该害怕它才对
and therefore we should fear it.
所以看在上帝的份上 不要进去 开始工作吧
So keep out, for Pete’s sake, and get to work.
游戏厅就要开门了
The arcade’s about to open.
角色们 我们终于有了一个新游戏
Figures, we finally get something new plugged in…
但是却连进都不能进
and we’re not even allowed to go in there.
一点也不公平
Totally not fair.
要是有一个新的赛车游戏就太酷了
A new racing game would’ve been cool.
你的游戏出问题了吗
Something wrong with your game?
不 没有
No, no.
只是所有的奖励关卡都解锁了
It’s just every bonus level’s been unlocked.
我知道每条近道
I know every shortcut.
哪怕只是一条新赛道 我都会激动得要命
Man, I’d kill for even just a new track.
新赛道 你已经有三条赛道了
New track? You already got, like, three choices.
我知道 可是你就不希望
Yeah, I know, but don’t you ever wish
你的游戏里会有
something new and different…
一点新的 不同的东西吗

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!