孤单?我才不信你呢
And it’s because the grown-ups don’t believe us.
就因为大人们不信我们的话
What is it you want them to believe?
你们想要大人们相信什么?
That we really miss the Moon Man.
我们真的很想念月亮先生
The Moon Man? I believe you.
I miss him too.
月亮先生?我信你们,我也想念他
I’ve lost him, and now I’m looking for him.
我把他弄丢了,现在正到处在找他呢
He was here.
他来过这儿
He’d hardly arrived here, then he was gone again.
他好不容易过来了,然后又走了
They took him away!
他们把他抓走了!
Took him away? How awful!
抓走了?太糟糕了!
The countdown is running. I can hardly wait.
开始倒计时了…我都已经迫不及待了
I can hardly wait either.
恩,我也已经迫不及待了
To go where no other man has gone before.
去那从来没有人去过的地方
Sorry to disappoint you,
but I’m not unknown territory.
不好意思,让你失望了,我之前是被开♥发♥过的
To be the first!
成为第一个!
As if that were important!
第一能有多重要!
Even when you reach the end of the universe
即使你触及到了宇宙的尽头
there is always something more to conquer.
仍旧还有许多东西等着你去征服的
That’s right. There is always something to conquer.
没错,总有许多等着被征服
This is how Columbus must have felt before Manhattan,
就像哥伦布还没见到曼哈顿
Napoleon before Moscow,
or Garibaldi before… the biscuits.
拿破仑还没攻下莫斯科,加里波蒂还没做出…
…夹酸栗果酱的饼干
Or Ceasar sailing with Cleopatra.
或者恺撒还没遇到埃及艳后
Voilà!
真棒!
Say, Daddy, all children know where babies come from,
对了,爸爸,所有的孩子都知道小宝宝是从哪里来的
but where do grown-ups come from?
可大人们又是从哪里来的呢?
YOU?
是你?
Yes, me.
恩,是我
Watch out!
Dangerous extra-terrestrial intruder.
“小心!危险的外星入侵者!”
No, you’re not an intruder.
You are the Moon Man.
不是,你不是入侵者!你是月亮先生
Yes, I am the Moon Man,
对,我是月亮先生
but your friend the President
wants to take my moon away from me.
可是,你的朋友,那个总统,想要抢走我的月亮
He is not my friend.
I am not very good at making friends.
他不是我的朋友,我不太善于交朋友
I don’t know how it works.
I’ve never really had a friend before.
我的交际能力不强,从来没有过一个朋友
Friend?!?!
朋友?
I didn’t know the President before.
He came to me out of the blue and
我以前从来没见过这总统的
他在我面前突然地出现
told me that I was his friend.
然后告诉我,我是他的朋友
But I was mistaken. He’s not my friend.
He just wanted to use me.
可我错了,他不是我的朋友,他只是想要利用我
And I forgot all about you, though
actually you are my old, new, friend.
而我把你给忘了,其实你是我以前的,现在的朋友
Your friend?
What does it mean to be a friend?
你的朋友?这话怎么讲?
I think a friend is someone who is
always there for you; who helps you.
我觉得,所谓的朋友,应该是能够时刻在身边帮助你的人
A friend is like home.
有一个朋友会有家的感觉
I want to go home.
我想要回家
My home is your home.
我的家就是你的家
No, the moon is my home. I want to be
there for all the people on earth.
不,月亮是我的家,我想为了地球上所有人回那儿去
But I can help you get home.
不过,我倒是能帮你回家
You can?
你?
Yes, with the rocket.
是啊,用火箭
Me? With the rocket? Yes.
我?乘火箭?是噢
What can I do to get you out of here?
我怎样能让你从这儿出来呢?
I can manage that on my own.
Be patient.
我自己能搞定的,你耐心点等我
Daddy, have you noticed that the moon is melting?
爸爸,你有没有注意到,月亮在融化了?
The Moon can’t melt. It’s made of stone.
月亮才不会融化,它是石头做的
There!!!
那!!
What’s there?
那什么?
There was something there. There was!
刚才那儿有东西!刚才是…
It was the Moon Man.
刚才是月亮先生
The Moon Man?
月亮先生?
Oh but Daddy, he doesn’t even exist.
I don’t believe you.
可是老爸,这怎么可能,我现在才不信你
He does! I saw him!
It was the Moon Man.
就是他,我看到他了!就是月亮先生!
It’s been so long,
but now I remember him again.
虽然隔了很久时间,但我现在又记起他的样子了
Moon Man! Moon Man, where are you?
月亮先生!月亮先生,你在哪里?
Here. In front of you.
Can you take me home?
这儿,在你们前面
你们能带我回家吗?
Home? To the moon?
回家?回月亮上吗?
Yes, to the moon. Er, no
first to Bunsen. Bunsen van der Dunkel.
是的,去月球,额…不是
先去找本森,本森·真·黑暗先生
Bunsen? Who is Bunsen?
本森?本森是谁?
Bunsen van der Dunkel?
本森·真·黑暗先生?
Is he still around?
I’d forgotten all about him.
他还活着吗?我几乎都快忘光他了
Get in. We’ll take you there.
Right, Daddy?
上车,我们带你去!对吧,老爸?
For sure! Climb aboard, Moon Man.
We’ll take you with us.
当然!上车吧,月亮先生
我们带你去!
Thank you.
谢谢
Oh! Where has he gone? Heavens above!
The Moon Man has escaped.
啊!他在哪儿?我的天!月亮先生逃走了!
Catch the escapee!
He wants to steal my rocket.
抓逃犯!他想要偷我的火箭
Out of my way! Stand back!
I have to go to my rocket!
别挡道!退后!我得去找我的火箭!
Intruder? Escapee?
In. Out. What next?
入侵者?逃犯?
入侵还是逃跑?还会怎么样?
Oh Daddy, can’t we go with him?
老爸,我们难道不能跟他一起去吗?
No, sweetie. We’ve already made quite a long detour
不行,宝贝,我们已经绕了一大圈路
and now we have to hurry,
otherwise we’ll be too late.
我们现在得抓紧时间了,要不然就太晚了
Detours help you learn the territory.
绕路可以让人了解周边环境
I’m really going to miss you.
我会很想念你的
I’ll be there for you.
我会时刻在你身边
Moon Man, I’m so glad that I’ve finally seen you again.
月亮先生,真高兴能让我最终再次见到你
Me too!
我也是!
Goodbye!
再见!
Goodbye, Moon Man!
再见,月亮先生!
Goodbye, Moon Man!
再见,月亮先生!
Goodbye friends!
再见,朋友们!
Bon voyage! Have a good journey!
一路平安!祝你飞行顺利!
My friend! Fantastic!
You’ve kept your promise!
我的朋友!太好了!你信守了你的诺言!
Now that’s what I call a true friend!
这才是我所说的“真正的朋友”!
Mr President?
I… Yes. Er… Where are you?
总统先生?我…额…您在哪里啊?
What a majestic rocket!
I will go down in history for this!
多壮观的火箭啊!我会被载入史册的!
I can see it now: Me, the first man
on the moon! Me… I… hahahahahaha…
我几乎已经看到了:我,第一个登上月球的人
我!是我!我!…哈哈哈
Ha, ha. Very funny. That’s really smart.
Scaring an old man like that!
嘿嘿,非常有意思,真的很聪明,把一个老头吓成这副样子!
You little rascal!
It’s nice to see you again.
你个小淘气!很高兴又能见到你!
Eh… Huh? Where are you?
额…你在哪里呢?
Oh, here you are, at last!
噢,这儿呢,终于找到你了!
The rocket is finished?
火箭已经完工了吗?
Ready for lift off!
已经在等待发射了
Lift off?
等待发射?
It feels strange to leave a friend I’ve only just found.
将离开我唯一的朋友的感觉真奇怪啊
It feels strange to fire a friend
up to the moon.
把朋友发射到月球上去的感觉真奇怪啊
It’s good that the moon isn’t visible tonight!
好消息是今天晚上的月亮是隐身的
If we can’t see the moon,
we can’t aim the rocket.
要是我们看不见月亮,那我们也无法使火箭瞄准了
So we still have some time
together until it’s full moon again.
在满月之前,我们还是能有些在一起的时间的
No, we don’t have time,
because the President is heading this way
不,我们没时间了,因为总统正朝这边赶来
and all the children are waiting
to see you up in the sky again.
然后所有的孩子都等待着再一次在天空中看到你
Without a target you can’t launch the rocket!
没有目标,你是无法发射火箭的!
You don’t need to have

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!