可以用火箭发射到太空 或者
Capable of being launched into space by rocket…
或者围绕地球运行 再重返太空
Orbiting the Earth and reentering the atmosphere to land
像普通飞机般降落
like any conventional aircraft.
这是训练用的离心机
This is the centrifuge training.
模拟在太空时的重力状态
It simulates the gravity force you feel when shot into space.
速度由上面的指导员控制
The speed is controlled by the instructor from up there.
你何不试试?
Why not try it?
有何不可?
Why not?
牢牢扣好 – 知道 博士
Strap yourself in firmly. – Yes, Doctor.
现在 你的手臂
Now your arms.
这是预防你把自己打昏的
That’s to prevent you from knocking yourself out.
原来如此
I see.
速度有多快?
How fast does it go?
最高可达二十度重力 但那足以致命
It can go up to 20 Gs, but that would be fatal.
三度重力相等于 飞机起飞的压力
Three Gs is equivalent to take- off pressure.
很多人会在七度时昏过去
Most people pass out at seven.
你会是个很好的推销员
You make a great saleswoman.
你不用担心 我们叫这个是 “胆小鬼的按钮”
You don’t have to worry. This is what we call a “Chicken Switch.”
你把手指放在按钮上
You just keep your finger on that button,
当你感到压力过大时 一按下
the moment the pressure gets too much for you, release the button
就会把电流给截断 – 就这样简单?
and the power’s cut off. – Just like that?
连70岁的老人家 也可以抵受三度重力
Come on, Mr. Bond. A 70- year- old can take 3 Gs.
问题是 你要找个七十岁老翁不容易
Well, the trouble is there is never a 70- year- old around when you need one.
你找我吗? – 崔斯先生请你给他电♥话♥
You want me? – Mr. Drax says to telephone him.
我到办公室去打电♥话♥ 你开始吧 我很快回来
All right, I’ll call him from my office. You go ahead. I’ll be right back.
指导员会监督整个过程 好好享受
The instructor will supervise the session. Enjoy yourself.
是的 我们正好好招待他
Yes. We’re taking good care of him.
我真不知道会发生什么事
I don’t know what could’ve happened.
一定是操纵装置出了问题
Something must’ve gone wrong with the controls.
我来帮你
Let me help you.
妈妈给了我一张列明 首次约会不能做的清单
My mother gave me a list of things not to do on a first date.
你用不着了 我并非为那个而来
Maybe you won’t need it. That’s not what I came for.
那你要什么?
No. What do you want then?
我要找资料 这会让你心碎吗?
Would your feelings be shattered if I were to say information?
为什么我要告诉你任何事情? – 为什么?
Why should I tell you anything? – Why, indeed?
你太放肆了 邦德先生
You presume a great deal, Mr. Bond.
除了制♥造♥垦月者号♥ 和训练太空人外
What goes on here besides the manufacture of Moonraker?
这里还有什么事?
And the astronaut training program?
这里还有其他实验室 但现在没有什么大事
There are other laboratories, but not much is happening now.
没了?
No?
从前曾进行机密的实验 但一切都被移走了
They were working on something very secret, but everything’s been moved.
移到哪去了?
Where to?
不知道
I don’t know.
那你妈妈的清单怎么办?
What about that list of your mother’s?
我从来都不认识字
I never learned to read.
你在干嘛?
What are you doing?
你把我寻找资料的 欲望刺♥激♥起来
You whetted my appetite for information.
这里有保险箱吗? 谢谢
Is there a safe in here? Thank you.
不要!
James, no.
好惊人!
That’s amazing.
在这里 看到了吗? 你拥有一个黄金心灵
There you are, you see? You have a heart of gold.
十八开的
Eighteen karat.
你必须离开
You must go.
你先走 我去把灯关上
Well, you go first. I’ll turn off the lights.
谢谢
Thank you.
好好保重 – 你也是
Take care of yourself. – And you.
亲爱的邦德先生
Ah, my dear Bond.
她们是黛莉笛儿小姐 和麦托小姐
This is Mademoiselle Deladier and La Signorina del Mateo.
你们好 – 吃午饭时再见
Ladies. – I’ll see you at lunch.
真可惜你要离开 这是好运动
A pity you leave us. Such good sport.
除非你是雉鸡
Unless you’re a pheasant.
真是的 邦德先生.用我的枪吧 会有迷途小鸟飞过
Really, Mr. Bond. Take my gun, a stray bird may fly over.
我来是要谢谢你的款待
I only stopped to thank you for your hospitality.
弗瑞瑟会来得及送你到机场去
Fraser will get you to the airport in plenty of time.
来吧
Come now.
我的技术可不及你 – 你太谦虚了 邦德先生
I doubt if I’m in your class. – Oh, you’re too modest, Mr. Bond.
在那边
Over there.
你射歪了 邦德先生
You missed, Mr. Bond.
是吗?
Did I?
如你所说 真是好运动
As you said, such good sport.
你找我吗?
You called for me, Mr. Drax.
昨晚你跟邦德在我的书房♥里
You were with Bond last night in my study.
不是的 我…
No, I…
你把保险箱的位置告诉他 – 我没有!
You showed him the safe. – I didn’t.
我解雇你 你马上离开
I’m terminating your employment. You will leave immediately.
我会告诉你在哪里接我
Franco, I’ll call you to tell you where to meet me.
我能为你介绍些什么东西吗?
Could I interest you in something?
我本来马上就想说有
Why, I’m tempted to say yes immediately.
但我还是先到处看看
But I think maybe I’d better have a look around.
请随便参观
Please. Go anywhere you wish.
1965年 维里尼博物馆和玻璃厂
And in 1955, the Venini Museum and Glass Works
为崔斯工业所收♥购♥
was taken over by Drax Industries.
这些是最罕见的
And here, ladies and gentlemen, we have some of the rarest examples
玻璃艺术品
of the glassblower’s art.
每件作品都是由人工制♥造♥
As you know, everything was done absolutely by hand.
这个花瓶是在 1850至1860年期间
Here is a vase done by Lorenzo Graziati,
由蓝兰索贾西亚帝制♥造♥的 请跟我到这边来
sometime between 1850 and 1860. If you’d like to follow me over here.
这个精致的碗约在450年前
This exquisite bowl was fashioned about 1520, over 450 years ago.
也就是1520年非常流行
If it ever came on the market, it would certainly fetch a price
它的市价超过一百万美元
in excess of one million American dollars.
不过若有人想顺手牵羊的话
But if any of you are thinking of taking it…
这个七世纪初的盘子
Now, we have here a very early 17th century dish
绘有海蓝大奖章
with an aquamarine medallion.
这边有一件很有趣的东西
Over here, we have something very, very interesting.
这柄是世上独一无二的剑
This glass- handled sword,
剑柄是以玻璃铸造的
the only one of its kind in the world,
在18世纪末 由曼诺帝将军拥有
was owned by General Menotti in the late 18th century
是本厂的创办人的杰作
and is the work of Bruno…
十四世纪作品
14th century.
妙算博士
Dr. Goodhead.
希望你的出现只是巧合 邦德先生
I can only hope your presence here is a coincidence, Mr. Bond.
我讨厌被人跟踪 – 有谁不是
I dislike being spied on. – Well, don’t we all?
你住在丹尼里饭店吧?
You’re staying at the Danieli, aren’t you?
是的 你怎么知道? – 我喜欢获得最新消息
Yes. How did you know? – Well, I like to keep abreast of things.
恕我冒昧 你来威尼斯干嘛?
May I ask what you’re doing in Venice?
我要对欧州太空委员会 进行演讲
I’m addressing a seminar of the European Space Commission.
真深奥
My, heavy stuff.
我总是忘了
But there again, I keep forgetting that you are
你不只是个美女
more than just a very beautiful woman.
若你要讨好我 别浪费时间了
If you’re trying to be ingratiating, Mr. Bond, don’t bother.
我可有更重要的事要想
I have more important things on my mind.
我正要跟你谈这个
Ah, that’s what I’d like to talk to you about.
一起吃晚饭吧? – 晚上我要演说
Dinner this evening? – This evening I’m giving my address.
演说完后喝一杯 你没理由拒绝我吧?
Well, then, can you think of reason why we don’t have a drink afterwards?
现在没有 晚一点一定有
Not immediately. But I’m sure I shall.
法国人
Franco.
再弹一次吧
Play it again, Sam.
你在这里干嘛? – 恢复元气
What the hell are you doing here? – Convalescing.
你的朋友查治要杀我
Your friend Cha just tried to kill me.
我跟这有关系?
And you think I had something to do with it?
我突然闪过这念头罢了
Well, the thought had flashed across my mind.
崔斯在那实验室里干什么? – 你何不亲自问他?
What’s Drax up to in that laboratory? – Why don’t you ask him yourself?
你会把你的电♥话♥号♥码给我吗? – 我不觉得这是必要的
You leaving me your telephone number? – I don’t see the point.
我明白了
Ah, now I do.
今晚不打算遇上这种事
Not what I want to get stuck with tonight.
你为什么不自己去倒杯酒喝?
James, why don’t you pour yourself a drink?
谢谢
Thank you.
“日志”
Daily diary.
是死亡日志
Fairly deadly diary.
博林格尔? 如果是六九年的 那你就在等我
Bollinger. If it’s ’69, you were expecting me.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!