for his hate speech.” Hate speech? Wow.
仇恨言论?哇
Why did you let Mitchell give a speech on the morning announcements?
那你为什么让米切尔在晨间公告期间发表演讲?
He got it because he asked for it.
他得到了这个机会是因为他主动争取了
If anyone from Moxie asked for it, they’d have gotten it, too.
要是“女生要革命”的人也争取同样会得到机会
How were we supposed to know we were supposed to ask for it?
但我们怎么会知道我们得主动争取?
If you want a seat at the table, pull up a chair.
如果你想在桌子旁有个位置你就得先拉张椅子过来
Listen, Vivian, I think all of this is wonderful,
听着 薇薇安 我觉得这一切都很出色
but it has to stay within the confines of the rules of the school.
但必须遵守学校规定
Do you like him?
你喜欢他吗?
Mitchell?
米切尔?
The girls of the school would love to know what you think.
我只是觉得学校里的女生会想知道你的想法
Well, I’m a girl at the school,
我也是学校里的女生
and I would love to know who started Moxie.
我想知道《女生要革命》是谁创办的
Do you have any idea?
你知道吗?
No.
不知道
Someone put stickers on your car.
有人在你车上贴了贴纸
The asshole stickers?
印着混♥蛋♥的贴纸?
Is this something for the fire department?
要叫消防部门来管吗?
God, Gigi, no.
天啊 琪琪 不是
Cover it up. Quiet. Janitor?
-遮起来 不动声色-叫清洁工?
Yes, get the janitor.
是的 清洁工 帮我把清洁工找来
Okay.

Hey, are we still mad at each other?
嘿 我们还在闹别扭吗?
You don’t need to apologize. It’s okay.
你不需要道歉 没关系
I thought you were going to apologize to me.
我还以为你要向我道歉呢
What? Why would I apologize to you?
什么?我为什么要向你道歉啊?
Okay. Okay, so if you’re going to be an asshole teenager now,
好 如果你现在要当个叛逆少女
this is how we’re gonna do it.
我们就这么办吧
Because you came home drunk,
因为你回家时喝得烂醉
you have to have dinner with me and John tomorrow night.
明天晚上你必须跟我和约翰一起吃晚餐
Is this punishment? Yes.
-这是在惩罚我吗?-对
It’s one of those horrible punishments
这算是一种残忍♥的惩罚方式
where you have to have dinner with your mother
逼你跟你妈妈
and the first guy she’s been excited about in a long time.
和很久以来首次让她感到兴奋的男人一起吃饭
Only if Seth comes.
赛斯来我才来
And I can’t guarantee I won’t throw up again.
我不能保证我不会再吐一次
I’ll let everyone know.
我会通知大家
But it means she’s scared. It means we’re doing things here.
但这意味着她很害怕意味着我们在这里有所作为
Honestly,
老实说
we’re making waves, okay?
我们掀起了浪潮 好吗?
We are!
没错!
What’s going on?
怎么了?
Claudia got suspended for Moxie.
克劳迪娅因为“女生要革命”社团被停学了
What…? What do you mean?
什么意思?
Yeah, it’s pretty awesome. She took one for the team.
对 挺伟大的她为了整个团队牺牲了自己
That’s not awesome.
那不能叫伟大
She’s gonna be fine.
她会没事的
She’ll write about it on a college application,
她可以把这件事写在大学申请书里
and people will freak.
大家会惊呆的
She’ll be fine. Don’t tell me about Claudia.
-她不会有事的-别跟我说克劳迪娅会怎么做
She’s been my best friend my whole life, and you only just got here.
她一直是我最好的朋友 而你才刚来
Okay. Wow.
好吧 哇
No.
没门
Front door didn’t go so great, huh?
没能顺利走前门进来?
I’d call it a bust.
更像是砸了
Yeah. My mom would literally prefer I die of contracting bacterial meningitis
对 我妈宁愿我死于感染细菌性脑膜炎
than get suspended from school.
也不愿让我被停学
Disease is at least an honorable death.
病死至少算是光荣牺牲
This is gonna screw everything up for you.
这事会毁了你的前途
I don’t know.
我也没谱
Shelly’s blaming me because I put my name down for Moxie.
雪莉让我背锅 因为我写我是“女生要革命”社团的负责人
I can’t believe you did that.
不敢相信你那么做了
Yeah.
对啊
She kept asking me who the leader was, and I said I didn’t know.
她一直问我领导人是谁我说我不知道
Is there anything you wanna say?
你有什么要坦白的吗?
How did you know?
你是怎么知道的?
We’ve been best friends since we were four.
从四岁开始我们一直都是最好的朋友
You think you could lead a revolt and I wouldn’t notice?
你以为你可以瞒过我私底下发动叛乱吗?
Why didn’t you tell me?
你怎么不跟我说呢?
At first, you were being so shitty about it.
因为一开始你的态度很糟糕
Yeah, because I knew it was a bad idea, and look. It was.
对 因为我知道这是个坏主意你瞧瞧 我没错
I didn’t ask you to get involved.
我没有逼你参与进来
Yes, you did.
你有
You made me feel bad because I wasn’t doing enough.
你让我因为自己付出得不够而难过
And you don’t get it, Viv.
而且你不明白 薇薇
You don’t get what’s going on with me because you’re white.
因为你是白人 所以你不懂我的处境
Wh-What?
什么?
Do you know what my mom sacrificed to get to this country?
你知道我妈为了进入这个国家做了多大牺牲吗?
What she had to do to make it so that I could go to college?
她要怎么做才能让我上大学吗?
I am under an insane amount of pressure.
我承受着巨大的压力
I don’t have the freedom to take the risks that you do.
而且我不像你一样能随心所欲地冒险
Claudia, I’m sorry. I gotta go.
-克劳迪娅 对不起-我得走了
My mom is making me deep clean the rugs to atone for my sins.
我妈♥逼♥我将地毯彻底洗干净来赎罪
If you knew it was me, why didn’t you tell her?
既然你知道是我♥干♥的为什么不告诉她?
Because I’m not a coward, unlike you.
因为我不是你这样的懦夫
Oh, right.
噢 对
This whole thing.
这整件事
We have so many breadsticks.
这儿有很多面包条
Oh, are those the ones I gave you?
噢 是我给你的吗?
I got fresh ones just for you.
我专门为你买♥♥了新鲜的
What is that voice?
那是什么声音?
It’s my voice.
是我的声音
No, it’s not.
才不是
So, what’s new in teen life these days?
那么在现代青少年的生活里有什么新东西?
Not much, man. Um…
没什么新鲜的 哥们
Physics is really crushing me.
物理让我崩溃
Oh, physics took me out. Yeah.
-物理把我弄死了-对
You guys have so much in common. Maybe you should share a high-five.
看看啊 你们有很多共同点应该击一下掌
Um, doÂxa0they still teach you those, um, mnemonic devices
学校里是不是还在教那些记忆法
to help you remember all the laws?
帮助你们记住所有的定律?
If they do, it’s not working.
如果有教的话 也没用
It was like for thermodynamics, “Something something never really tire.”
比如热力学就是什么什么“摩常温”
PV equals NRT. Pure virgins…
压强乘体积等于摩尔数、气体常数和温度相乘 纯处♥女♥…
It was a different time.
时代已经变了
Why is nobody asking me about physics?
为什么没人问我物理问题?
Do you think because I’m a girl I don’t know about science?
就因为我是女的 所以我不懂科学?
Not at all. You want to talk about physics?
完全不是这样的 你想聊物理?
You made a salad?
你做了沙拉?
With green things in it?
里面放了绿色的东西?
Yes, that’s the colors that are traditionally found in a salad.
是的 沙拉一般都是这个颜色
This isn’t normal. She usually lives off frozen pizza and ice cream.
这不正常她通常靠冷冻披萨和冰淇淋生活
Well, with our hours, it’s hard to find time to make dinner.
我们这样的工作时间让我们很难腾出时间做晚餐
That’s okay. I love to cook.
没关系 我爱做饭
Why do you have an American flag on your car?
为什么你在车上挂着美国国旗?
Do you love America? Do you think it’s perfect?
你爱美国吗?觉得这个国家完美吗?
Do you know it’s gonna take 300 years to reach gender equality in the US?
你知道在美国要花上300年才能实现性别平等吗?
I don’t love that part.
我不喜欢那个部分
If you don’t love that part, what are you doing about it?
如果你不喜欢那个部分那你做出了什么努力呢?
Hey, Viv.
嘿 薇薇
Okay. What? What?
好了 怎么了?
You want me to calm down?
你是想叫我冷静?
You want me to be nice? Like you? And make sure everybody’s comfortable?
你想让我友善一点?像你一样?确保让大家都轻松自在?
Be your cute little girlfriend with a little ponytail.
做个可爱的扎马尾的小女朋友
Well, forget hearts and stars on my hand.
好吧 忘了我手上的爱心和星星吧
Why don’t I just write your name on my arm and tell everybody that I’m your property or something?
不如我把你的名字写在胳膊上告诉大家我是你的财产什么的?
Vivian. Fuck the patriarchy!
-薇薇安-让父权制度去死吧!
What’s going on?
怎么回事啊?
I’m not like you.
我不是你这样的人
I don’t want you to be like me. I want you to be like you.
我不希望你跟我一样我想让你做你自己
I hate that. That’s the suckiest thing you can say to someone.
我讨厌那话那是能对别人说的最烂的话

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!