It’s from a song you used to play when I was little?
这是我小时候你播的一首歌♥的歌♥词吧?
Yeah. “Rebel Girl.” Bikini Kill. Why?
对 比基尼杀戮乐队的《叛逆女孩》怎么了?
Uh, history project.
历史课的课题
Oh, God.
天哪
Makes me feel old. Sorry I asked.
我感觉自己老了抱歉我问了这个问题
Women now lead over 6% of Fortune 500 companies.
在《财富》500强企业中由女性领导的企业占6%
However, the number of femaleÂxa0CEOs…
但是女性行政总裁的人数…
I wanted to start directly singing to other women.
我真的很想把歌♥直接唱给其他女性听
Our fanzines were all about feminism and political issues.
我们的歌♥迷杂♥志♥写的都是女权主义和政♥治♥问题
I actually wrote a radical manifesto in the Bikini Kill fanzine
事实上 我在比基尼杀戮乐队的歌♥迷杂♥志♥《女生力量》里
called Girl Power.
写了一份激进的宣言
…correspond to the recent uptick
…可能跟最近圈内
in reported sexual harassment within the industry.
报道的性骚扰事件数量增加有关
But naysayers argue tech is simply less interesting.
唱反调的人争论说科技没那么有趣
The number of women graduating with Computer Science degrees…
拥有计算机科学学位的女性人数…
“Because we don’t want to assimilate to someone else’s voice,
“因为我们不想被别人的观点
standards of what is or isn’t.”
和该做什么、不该做什么的标准同化
“Because I believe with my whole heart, mind, body
因为我全心全意、全身心地相信
that girls constitute a revolutionary soul force
女孩们是颠覆性的精神力量
that can and will change the world for real.”
可以真正改变世界”
All right, pep rally is about to begin.
好了 赛前动员会 送出绒球
Grab a pom-pom. There you go.
拿个绒球吧 这就对了
These are choking hazards, so wave carefully.
这些东西有引起窒息的危险所以挥舞时要小心
Oh, sure. Put me in the back like you always do. That’s so original.
当然可以 像往常一样把我排在后面太有创意了
Whose year is this?
这一年是属于谁的?
“Argh” year.
是属于我们的年份
You get one.Âxa0You get one.
给你一个
Nice try.
想得美
Look at this.
你看看想象他们真的赢下一场比赛会怎么样
Imagine if they actually won a game. True! Did you hear my girl?
没错 都听到我的女孩说的话了么?
If pep rallies were for teams who actually won games,
要是赛前动员会是为真正赢得比赛的球队办的
they’d be doing soccer cheers.
那么大家都会在喊“好球”了
Maybe the bake sale could buy us new uniforms.
也许烘焙义卖♥♥赚的钱能用来给我们买♥♥新制♥服♥
They would be baking some cookies and cakes and pies for us.
他们会给我们烤饼干、蛋糕和派
Hello.
你好呀
All right.
好了
Love that.
太棒了
Those girls got moxie.
那些女孩挺有革命精神的
In fact, this entire school’s got moxie, am I right?
事实上 整所学校都有革命精神 对吧?
Let me hear it!
让我听听!
Moxie?
革命精神?
What is she, like, 100 years old?
她怎么用这老掉牙的词?
All right, let’s save some of that energy to welcome
好了 把那样的精力留着
your team captain, Mitchell Wilson and the Rockport Pirates.
来热烈欢迎你们的队长米切尔威尔森还有洛克波特海盗队
Oh, it’s time to drop it like it’s hot.
噢 是时候抖臀热舞了
Stop.
别闹
What’s up, guys? So, I was up, like, all night last night
大家好吗?我昨晚整晚没睡
thinking of some words that represent this year…
彻夜在想能代表今年的词语…
Viv. They posted the list.
薇薇 他们发布了名单
You know that list is pretty messed up if you think about it.
要是仔细想想 名单还挺扯的
Yeah, duh.
对啊 废话
Thank you, Bradley. That was so amazing. Thank you!
谢谢你 布拉德利 那太棒了 谢谢
Obvs, Emma got Most Bangable.
不出所料艾玛被选为最值得上♥床♥的对象
Boring.
无聊
No, I mean, like, really messed up.
不 这真的太扯了
Oh, man. I called it.
天哪 被我说中了
Kiera got Best Ass again. Did we bet on that?
基拉又拿下了“最佳翘臀”我们打赌了吗?
I can’t remember. Why have we all accepted it?
-我不记得了-为什么我们都要接受这排名?
Like, no one even blinks.
没人感到惊讶
You’re on here.
你在名单上
Oh. It’s not that bad.
没那么糟
Oh, shit.
妈的
They added a new category.
他们增加了一个新的分类
Wow, that’s a lot.
太过分了
Think we should say something to her?
你觉得我们应该跟她说什么吗?
I don’t want to have to say the c-word out loud.
我不想大声把那个骂人的词说出来
Have you seen this?
你看过这份名单吗?
What is it, honey?
什么名单 亲爱的?
See what they called me?
看到他们是怎么说我的吗?
Oh. No, that’s social media.
噢 不 那是社交媒体
I don’t understand. No, it’s a list.
-我看不懂-不 这是一份名单
Well, listen, Lucy. Sticks and stones.
听我说 露西 别理别人说什么
Are you kidding me?
你在开玩笑吧?
Go and sit down. We’re having a pep rally.
回去坐好 我们在办赛前动员会呢
Where are you going?
你要去哪儿啊?
Uh… I… I don’t feel well.
我不太舒服
What time should I pick you up tonight? I’m not going.
-我今晚要几点来接你?-我不去了
Jesus.
老天
Uhoh. We’re in trouble. Her? She’s not gonna do anything.
-糟了 我们惹麻烦了-她能怎么样?她什么都不会做的
Stupid.
真蠢
I need a shitload of copies.
给我复印一大堆吧
How many is that?
具体是几份?
Uh… Fifty.
50份
Yeah, okay.
行 好的
Oh, my God, this is so stupid.
天啊 这太蠢了
What am I doing?
我在做什么啊?
You know? Same.
-知道吗?-都一样
I’m just, like, shook, you know?
我感觉很震惊 知道吗?
I feel attacked.
我深受打击
Same.
我也是
I can’t believe she’s gonna speak to us in Spanish
我不敢相信她要对我们说西班牙语
and we, like, don’t even speak Spanish yet.
而我们还不会说
Same.
同感
Yo, have you seen this?
喂 你见到这个了吗?
It’s intense.
好激进啊
Who made this?
这是谁弄的?
Are these in all of the bathrooms now?
现在所有洗手间都贴了吗?
Honestly, same.
说实话 同感
I can’t believe you did that.
你竟然做得出那种事
Huh? You made me go to the game alone.
-什么?-你让我一个人去看比赛
Oh, right.
对哦
Anyways, Bradley fell over in his Pirate costume. It was hilarious.
总之布拉德利钱伯斯穿着海盗服摔倒了 笑死人了
That is the news. Goodbye.
那就是我想告诉你的新闻 再见
Hey, ladies first.
嘿 女士优先
Can I say that?Âxa0Do you wanna go first?
我能这么说吗?你想先进吗?
Yeah. Thanks. Yeah?
-行啊 谢谢-行吗?
Abso-fruitly.
走你
Oh, my God.
我的天啊
Hey! Give that back. No.
-喂!你能还给我吗?-不行
Tell me you wrote it and I’ll give it back to you.
承认这是你写的 我就会还给你
Okay? I’m not even mad. I actually think it’s kind of funny.
行吗?我根本不生气反倒是觉得很好笑
But admit it.
不过你就招了吧
I don’t care, I don’t have to tell you anything.
我不在乎你生不生气 无可奉告
Whoa. God, you’re such a whiner.
哇哦 你可真是个怨妇
Why don’t you go tattle on me again to Principal Shelly.
不如你再去找雪莉校长告我的状吧?
My man.
兄弟
Oh, Jay, guess what.
杰伊 你猜怎么着?
We’re famous.
我们出名了
We made Lucy’s little Dirtbags of Rockport High List.
我们被露西列为洛克波特高中最卑鄙的小人
I got Most Awful, and you got Biggest Piece of Shit.
我被冠为“最烂的人”而你是“最垃圾的人”
Winners! Oh, we win, baby!
我们是赢家!噢 我们赢了 宝贝!
You know there are real problems in the world, right?
你知道世界上有真正的问题吧?
Like ones that are bigger than two kids not thinking you’re hot.
两位高中同学觉得你不性感比这些问题更重要
Oh!
噢!
Now that’s a righteous burn with a swish.
那话可真伤人 还附送一个空心球
Anyway, listen.
总之你听好
Yeah, walk away.
对啊 走开吧
Hey. You can have mine.
嘿 拿走我这份吧
Thanks. Let’s do this.
-谢谢 -我们开始吧
Sorry, guys.
各位同学 抱歉 真对不起

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!