What else have you been hiding?
没有
Nothing.
你走吧
Leave me alone.
花军 许是我们之间有什么误会
Hua Jun, we started off on the wrong foot.
你我能化敌为友吗
Can we be friends?
我并非你的友人
I’m not your friend.
好吧
Very well.
但是你我实力相当
But you are my equal.
对抗的是同一个敌人
We fight together against the same enemy.
我会尽我所能去保护其他人
I will do all I can to protect the others.
你可以不与我交好
You can turn your back on me…
但是到时候 你不能背弃他们
but when the time comes, do not turn your back on them.
我在此恭迎十二位楼兰部落首领的到来
I welcome the leaders of the 12 Rouran tribes…
胜利的号♥角即将吹响
as we approach the final victory.
再过不久 皇城将被我们拿下
Soon the Imperial City will be ours.
但这一切都依靠着一个巫婆
But we’re relying on a witch.
是啊 巫婆
Yes, a witch.
不能信任巫婆
A witch cannot be trusted!
她构不成威胁
She is no threat.
住嘴 够了
Hush! Enough!
别搞错了
Make no mistake…
巫婆服侍于我 服侍于大家
the witch serves me and therefore, all of us.
她清楚自己的主人是谁
She knows who her master is.
想想我们的未来
Consider our future.
朋友们 眼前这些
This, my friends…
只不过是未来胜利的小小甜头
is just a small taste of what is to come.
皇城所能带来的
From the Imperial City ahead,
是源源不断的金银财宝
riches will flow like a mighty river.
我不在乎金银财宝
I don’t care about riches.
一个牧民能带多少金子
How much gold can a nomad carry?
那我就带你们复仇
Then, I will give you revenge…
为了输给皇城的每一寸土地
for the land we lost to the empire.
为了上次战败之耻
For the shame of the last war.
为了我死于皇帝之手的父亲
For my father, who the emperor killed.
如果金子还不够
If gold is not enough…
我就给你们鲜血
I will give you blood.
磨利你们的剑锋
Sharpen your swords.
我们的时代已经到来
Our time has come.
这下我明白了 我服侍于你
Now I know. I serve you.
我才是奴隶
I am the slave.
而你最好铭记这一点
And you would do well to remember it.
往那边看 巫婆 下一个要塞
Over there, witch. The next garrison.
摧毁它
Destroy it.
花军
Hua Jun.
董将军找你
Report to Commander Tung.
花军到了 将军大人
Hua Jun, Commander.
进来
Enter.
花军
Hua Jun.
你似乎在隐瞒着什么
It seems you have been hiding something.
-将军大人… -第一次见你时 我便有所怀疑
– Commander… – I sensed it the moment I met you.
但现在我确定了
But now I’m sure.
其实我也有秘密
You see, I have a secret as well.
我认识你的父亲
I know your father.
他曾是位优秀的战士
He was a great soldier.
而在你的身上 花军
In you, Hua Jun…
我能看到他那把剑的影子
I see the shadow of his sword.
但或许那些影响太过沉重了
Perhaps this shadow falls heavy on your shoulders.
你不能让父亲的身影限制你
You can’t allow your father’s legacy to hold you back.
你得好好培养自己的天赋
You need to cultivate your gift.
长官
Sir.
花军 你的气很强大
Your chi is powerful, Hua Jun.
为何要隐藏起来
Why do you hide it?
我…我不知道
I… I don’t know.
宇宙万物皆统一于气
The chi pervades the universe and all living things.
人亦由气化生
We are all born with it.
但唯有赤子之心方能使人气合一
But only the most true will connect deeply to his chi…
从而成为一名伟大的战士
and become a great warrior.
其徐如林
Tranquil as a forest…
侵略如火
but on fire within.
柔然敌军人数众多
The Rouran enemy is vast.
凶残而又捉摸不定
They are ruthless and unpredictable.
但我们不应以相同的力量回击
Yet physical force need not be met with equal force.
战士应避其锋芒 借力打力
The warrior yields to force and redirects it.
以待扭转乾坤
Disadvantage can be turned into an advantage.
正所谓 四两拨千斤
Four ounces can move 1,000 pounds.
面对北虏 我军要塞接连沦陷
The garrisons continue to fall to the Northern Invaders.
我等被征召迎战
We have been called to war,
厉兵秣马犹未成
even though our training is not finished.
踏上征程 同山地草原的驻军一道
We leave to defend the Mountain-Steppe Garrison
抵御柔然侵略者
against the Rouran invader.
今日之前 你们不过是小孩子瞎闹
Up until now, you’ve been boys playing soldiers.
而现在 你们是顶天立地的男子汉
Today, you become men.
现在开始宣誓
You will now take the oath of the warrior…
发誓永远铭记三大品德
pledging fidelity to the three pillars of virtue.
而敌人三者皆无
The enemy possesses none of these…
所以我们终将胜利
and therefore can be defeated.
相逢于战场之时 切记
Remember this when you meet him on the battlefield.
拔剑
Draw sword!
-忠 -忠
– Loyal. – Loyal!
-勇 -勇
– Brave. – Brave!
-真 -真
– True. – True!
收剑
Return swords!
入鞘
In!
董将军 花军求见
Commander Tung, it’s Hua Jun.
进来吧
You may enter.
董将军
Commander Tung,
有一件事沉重地压在我的心上
there’s something that weighs heavily on my heart.
我需要向您坦白
I need to confess it to you.
这事跟那三大品德有关
It has to do with the three virtues.
在战前感到害怕并不可耻
There’s no shame in being fearful before battle.
事实上 你将你的忧虑坦白相告
In fact, it’s a testament to your honesty…
也证明了你的忠诚
that you confess such doubt.
是 将军 但还有其它品德…
Yes, Commander. But the other virtues…
花军
Hua Jun.
你是个好男人
You’re a good man.
或许有朝一日 你可以与我一道
Perhaps one day you could accompany me
卸甲归乡
to my village…
我把小女介绍给你
where I will introduce you to my daughter.
当然 还有我们村的媒婆
And our village matchmaker, of course.
是 将军 我倍感荣幸
Yes, Commander. That’s my great honor.
我很期待你父亲得知这一消息是
I look forward to seeing your father’s face
会是什么表情
when you give him this news.
四营
The Fourth Battalion.
这是鲍里可汗的杰作
This is the work of Böri Khan.
不留一个活口
There’s no one left.
山地草原驻军欢迎
The Mountain-Steppe Garrison welcomes…
皇帝陛下的中军五营
the Fifth Battalion of His Majesty’s Imperial Army.
门口有探子
Scouts at the gate!
鲍里可汗率军驻扎在骑马不用半天的地方
Böri Khan assembles not a half day’s ride from here.
他们准备一战
They prepare for battle.
我们兵力远远落后
We’re greatly outnumbered.
加强防御 应对围攻
Fortify for a siege!
不 先发制人
No. He who moves first controls the enemy.
我们天一亮就出发
We leave at first light.
有什么遗言要我转告给你们的母亲吗
Anything you want me to tell your mothers when you die?
这一点也不好笑
That’s not funny.
怎么了 害怕了
What’s the matter? Scared?
不是
No.
谁知道谁能活过明天呢
Who knows who will live past tomorrow?
我们可能再也见不到彼此了
We may never see each other again.
我父亲曾说

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!