My father once said…
“勇气来源于恐惧”
“There is no courage without fear.”
所以呢
So?
所以这很正常
So this is natural.
好吧 这感觉根本不正常
Well, it doesn’t feel natural.
你们都听好
Listen to me, all of you.
我们会活下去的
We will live.
我保证
I guarantee it.
因为我会保护你们
Because I will protect you.
我们会保护彼此
We’ll protect each other.
我们会为彼此而战
We’ll fight for each other.
除了你 姚
Except for you, Yao.
我可能会抓住机会亲手杀了你
I might take the opportunity to kill you myself.
他们从要塞里出来了
They’ve left the garrison.
逞能罢了 无济于事
A bold move that changes nothing.
计划照旧
The plan continues.
冲啊
Charge!
枪兵 开
Spear men, open!
弓箭手 准备
Archers, ready!
弯弓
Raise!
放箭
Release!
这些懦夫撤了 追击
The coward retreats! Pursue them!
左侧方阵 冲啊
Left flank! Charge!
你是巫婆
You’re a witch.
是吗
Am I?
那你是谁
And who are you?
我是花军
I’m Hua Jun.
中军士兵
Soldier in the emperor’s Imperial Army.
满口胡言
Liar.
谎言会削弱你
Your deceit weakens you.
阻滞你的气
It poisons your chi.
我再问一遍
I ask again…
你是谁
who are you?
我是花军
I’m Hua Jun.
中军士兵
Soldier in the emperor’s Imperial Army!
不敢做真正的自己
Then you will die
那你就去死吧
pretending to be something you’re not.
花军的确死了
And Hua Jun did die.
因为谎言难以延续
For a lie can only live so long.
但是木兰…
But Mulan…
木兰活下来了
Mulan lived.

“True.”
巫婆
Witch!
她是巫婆
She’s a witch!
防守阵型
Defensive position!
别跑 我们保持阵型
Don’t run! We hold formation.
准备
Now!
发射
Fire!

No!
他们瞄准了我们 呆在原地我们就死定了
They’re targeting us! We’re dead if we stay here!
山脊上有敌军 向后转
Enemy on the ridge! Turn around!
放箭 放箭
Fire! Fire!
调转方向
Turn it around!
转啊 转
Move it! Move!
发射
Fire!
快跑
Run!
蛐蛐
Cricket!
走啊 快走
Go! Go! Go!
宏辉
Honghui!
宏辉
Honghui!
肃整军姿
Gather yourselves.
搜寻战友
Find your comrades.
敌军已败
The enemy has been defeated.
蒋都尉 重整军队
Sergeant Qiang, regroup the men.
有人看见花军了吗
Has anyone seen Hua Jun?
你看见花军了吗
Have you seen Hua Jun?
花军
Hua Jun?
我叫花木兰
I’m Hua Mulan.
请大人恕罪
Forgive me.
他是女子
He’s a girl?
你冒名顶替
You are an imposter.
你背叛了军队
You’ve betrayed the regiment.
给花家蒙羞
You’ve brought disgrace to the Hua family.
-将军大人… -你的谎言羞辱了我
– Commander… – Your deceit is my shame.
将军大人
Commander,
应当如何处罚此冒名顶替者
what is the punishment assigned to this imposter?
除名
Expulsion.
我宁愿被处决
I would rather be executed.
即刻起
From this moment forward,
你被逐出中军
you are expelled from the emperor’s Imperial Army.
若你胆敢再次露面
If you show your face again…
你就会如愿被处斩
your wish to be executed will be granted.
你永远不得归乡
You can never go home.
你身负奇耻大辱 生不如死
Your disgrace is worse than death.
我懂
I understand.
我遭受背弃时是个和你一样的姑娘
I was a girl like you when people turned on me.
你以为我不渴求正道吗
You don’t think I longed for a noble path?
我终生徙流
I’ve lived a life of exile.
无国 无乡 无家
No country, no village, no family.
我们是一样的
We are the same.
-我们不一样 -一样的
– We’re not. – We are.
我展现出的力量越大 遭受的压♥迫♥也越重
The more power I showed, the more I was crushed.
正如你一般
Just like you.
你今天救了他们 但他们仍然背弃了你
You saved them today and still they turned on you.
你的力量才初露峥嵘
You are just at the beginning of your power.
同我一道吧
Merge your path with mine.
我们联合起来会更加强大
We will be stronger together.
你追随了一个懦夫 一个从战场上逃跑的领袖
You follow a coward. A leader who runs from battle.
鲍里可汗不是逃跑了
Böri Khan did not run from battle.
那个懦夫会夺取皇城
That coward will take the Imperial City…
你的皇帝将败亡
and your emperor will fall.
这不可能
That can’t happen.
但此事正在进行
But it happens even now.
跟我走吧
Join me.
我们一同夺取属于我们的位置
We will take our place together.
我清楚自己的位置
I know my place.
为国而战
And it is my duty…
保护皇上是我的职责所在
to fight for the kingdom and protect the emperor.
董将军
Commander Tung!
你意欲何为
What is the meaning of this?
董将军 我们必须赶去皇上身边
Commander Tung, we must ride to the emperor.
陛下有生命危险
His life is in danger.
皇上的性命安全无虞
The emperor’s life has never been safer.
那是鲍里可汗的瞒天过海之计
That’s what Böri Khan wants you to believe.
我恳请您相信我
Please, you have to listen to me.
都尉 拿我的剑来
Sergeant, hand me my sword.
您可以杀我 但请先听我说完
Kill me if you must. But first, listen.
对要塞的攻击只是佯攻
The garrison attacks were just a distraction.
可汗将我们的兵力牵制于丝绸之路
Khan has our army focused on the Silk Road…
好去偷袭皇城
so he can sneak into the Imperial City
杀了皇上
and kill the emperor.
鲍里可汗早已出发了
Böri Khan is already far ahead.
中军现在也阻止不了他
The Imperial Army can’t stop him now.
但或许能派出一小队精兵去拦截
But perhaps a small, well-trained force could.
若是部署得当
When employed correctly…
可以四两拨千斤
four ounces can move 1,000 pounds.
只有蠢货才会听信一个对自己的身份
Only a foolish man listens to someone whose very existence
说谎的人
is a lie.
您愿意相信花军
You would believe Hua Jun.
为什么就不相信花木兰
Why do you not believe Hua Mulan?
她冒着万劫不复的风险 揭示了自己真正的身份

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!