Now, the mice need a brandy. Will you join me?
我要回房♥间睡觉了
No, I’m going to go upstairs, straight to bed.
你一个人可以吗
You okay drinking by yourself?
我只想麻痹自己 晚安
It’s just a shot to numb the brain. Good night.

Oh.
-小心别中了美人计 -好
Beware of the local honey trap. Indeed?
你一定会看到她
You can’t miss her. You don’t want to.

Hello.
这是史先生的长途电♥话♥
This is a trunk call from Mr. Storsch.
你愿意付费吗
Do you accept the charges?
你吵醒了宝宝 不过我很高兴
Shit, Avner, you woke up the baby, but that’s okay…. I mean….
你好吗
How are you?
我很想你
I miss you.
你在英国或澳洲
You’re in England or Australia…
-或北极 -没错
or the North Pole–Yeah, that’s right.
我在想
So listen, I was thinking…
等我把我在这里做的事做完
when I’m finished doing what I’m doing here…
就到布鲁克林看你
I want to come to Brooklyn to see you.
布鲁克林的教堂比耶路撒冷多
Brooklyn is depressing. It’s got more churches than Jerusalem.
听她讲话
Listen to her talk.
-你听得见吗 她听得见吗 -听得见
Can you hear me? Can she hear me? Yeah, yeah.
跟我说话呀
Hey. Talk to me.
黛芬娜 叫她说话
Daphna, make her talk.

Dada.
乖女儿 我是爸爸
Hey. Hey, sweetheart. It’s your papa.
这是我的声音
This is my voice, darling.
千万别忘了我的声音
This is what I sound like. Don’t forget, okay?
我得哄她上♥床♥ 她困了
Listen, I have to get her to bed. She’s tired.
她会梦到你的
She’ll dream about you.
恐♥怖♥份♥子♥要求我们站在远处
We’re standing at a distance, as instructed by the terrorists.
我们要去机场吗
Are we going? Is it to the airport?
我们只想打通电♥话♥
Can we talk to someone, just to say–
闭嘴 给我上车
Shut up, okay? Just get on the bus, okay?
告诉家人我们没事
Just to tell our families. Just to say we are all right!
别紧张 冷静点
Everybody, just relax, okay? Relax! Calm down.
等我们搭机远走高飞 你们就可以回家
We will ride this bus and fly away. After, you go back to your home…
或继续比赛
or to your Olympic Games.
你这老色鬼
Carl. You asshole.
我先看到她
I saw her first.
卡尔
Carl?
她是荷兰人 没有政♥治♥立场 纯粹是拿钱办事
She’s Dutch, not political, entirely business-minded.
她住在荷恩 现在人在那儿
She lives in Hoorn. She’s there now.
这消息很可靠
This is dependable information.
你不必付钱
For which you pay nothing.
你知道我为什么免费提供情报
We’re giving you this. You understand why?
因为你要我相信
Because you want me to believe that you had nothing to do…
这与你无关
with the murder of my partner.
这世界充满了错综复杂的秘密
We inhabit a world of intersecting secrecies.
我们专门提供这些秘密
We live and die at the places where those secrecies meet.
这是大家的共识
That’s what we accept.
我们替你向你的敌人收买♥♥情报
We buy information for you from your enemies.
这让他们有戒心
This alerts them.
不是只有你在找名字
You’re not the only people looking for names.
你是说我们被追杀
You’re telling me I’m being hunted now?
他是说你该罢手了
He’s telling you it’s time for you to quit.
快跑未必能赢 力战未必得胜
The race is not to the swift, nor the battle to the strong…
人必须接受命运的安排
but time and chance happens to them all.
邪恶会突然降临
Evil falls suddenly.
谁知道是什么时候
Who can say when it falls?
你真的要杀她
So you’re really gonna kill her?
-我们杀这么多人一定会有报应 -最后一定会成功
All this blood comes back to us. Eventually it will work.
不管花多久时间总会打败他们
Even if it takes years, we’ll beat them.
我们是犹太人
We’re Jews, Avner.
敌人做坏事 我们不能跟着做
Jews don’t do wrong because our enemies do wrong.
我们不能再当好人
We can’t afford to be that decent anymore.
我不确定我们一直是好人
I don’t know that we ever were that decent.
受了几千年苦难不代表就是好人
Suffering thousands of years of hatred doesn’t make you decent.
我们应该站在正义这一方
But we’re supposed to be righteous. That’s a beautiful thing.
这才是犹太人的精神
That’s Jewish.
这是我从小学会的道理
That’s what I knew, that’s what I was taught.
现在我却失去正义感
And now I’m losing it, and I lose that, that’s–
-那 -那代表了一切
That’s–That’s everything.
如果失去它 我就失去了灵魂
That’s my soul.
你得找地方休息 这次不必来
You need to go rest somewhere. You don’t have to do this one.
当我需要你会去找你
When I need you again, I’ll find you.
对不起 你们是谁
Excuse me. Who are you?
你知道我们为什么来吗
Do you know why we’re here?
我想穿好衣服
I want to get dressed, okay?
我很高竿 你们可以用我
Maybe you want to hire me. You know how good I am.
别杀我
No. Don’t.
你们这是浪费人才
It’s such a fucking waste of talent.
你想去哪儿
Where’re you going? Stay here.
给我子弹
Shell. Shell.

Yeah.
不要盖住
Leave it.
我们在七个月内杀死六个目标
In seven months we’ve killed six of the 11 names.
加上一个继任者
We’ve killed one replacement.
有一名被关进监牢
One of our targets is in prison and four…
有四个漏网之鱼 包括萨拉密
including Ali Hassan Salameh, are at large.
我们有一名同伴丧命
One of our own has fallen.
对方寄出十一封邮件炸♥弹♥
Since we began, the other side has sent letter bombs to 11 embassies…
劫持三架飞机
hijacked three planes…
在雅典杀死130名旅客 伤者不计其数
killed 130 passengers in Athens and wounded scores more…
暗♥杀♥一名以色列华府外交官
and killed our military attach?in Washington.
凶手之一是豺狼卡洛斯
Some of it was done by a Venezuelan called Carlos the Jackal…
萨伊德姆查兹取代胡珊艾契尔
who replaced Zaid Muchassi…
卡洛斯再取代萨伊德姆查兹
who replaced Hussein al-Chir.
黑九月的首脑被一一歼灭
Black September’s original leadership has been decimated.
但是被新的首领♥取♥代
But new leaders are emerging…
他们的手段更凶狠残暴
for whom Black September wasn’t violent enough.
我们为了消灭这六个目标
And to dispatch our six dispatched targets…
花了将近两百万美元
we must have spent something close to $2 million, right?
你烧了好多道菜 有客人吗
You’ve been cooking. Are you expecting company?
梅尔夫人向以色列国会说
Mrs. Meir says to the Knesset…
从今以后世人会知道杀害犹太人
the world must see that killing Jews…
将付出惨痛代价
will be from now on an expensive proposition.
但杀害巴勒斯坦人的代价也不便宜
But killing Palestinians isn’t exactly cheap.
-杀死十一个目标你就会罢手 -对
If all 11 were dead, you’d stop? Yes.
你在说谎 他们的继任者呢
You’re lying. What about their replacements?
每杀一人就会有新人取代
With each time we kill, we create six more.
也许我们要一直杀下去
Maybe they’ll have to keep killing them, then.
永远不能罢手
Forever.
五个目标还活着
Five targets are still alive.
我们还要杀死五个人
That’s five men that need to be killed.
到最后你会忘记杀人有多痛苦
Eventually you forget that in the beginning you hated doing it.
我每天都学会忘记
For me personally, I feel less every day.
有一天 我杀了人以后
One day I’m going to wake up, I’m going to kill…
不会良心不安
I’m going to go back to bed, I’m not going to feel anything at all.
汉斯 你不能空着肚子喝酒
Hey, Hans? You know there’s a rule in the book against blind drunks.
别喝了 先吃饭
Why don’t you stop drinking and eat something?
这儿的食物可以喂饱孟加拉
I mean, there’s enough food here to feed Bangladesh.
我忘不了那荷兰女人的死状
I keep seeing that Dutch woman, you know, sprawled out like that.
我不是后悔杀了她
It’s not that I wish we hadn’t killed her.
而是后悔没让你盖住她的裸体
I wish I had let you close up her housecoat.
不过你当时不是你自己
Yeah, but you weren’t yourself.
艾夫纳
Avner.
艾夫纳
Avner.
艾夫纳
Avner.
我去了汉斯古董店楼上的住处
I went to Hans’ flat above the antique shop…
因为我有点担心他
just to check up on him because he was so….
他不在那里 我等了整晚

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
前一篇文章拳王阿里
下一篇文章蝴蝶春梦
一个人,一本书,一部电影,还是一段音乐 ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬ 在世界的某个角落, 总有什么能触动你的心灵; 在世界的某个角落, 总有和你一样的人。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!