Basque! Basque!

Okay.
把枪放下 快放下
Put the gun down! Put it down!
把枪放下
Put it down.
-什么法国人 路易吗 -你是英国人吗
Which French? Louis? Who are you? English?
巴斯克分离党 红色军团
Basque. ETA. Red Army Faction.
他是南非人 非洲民族议会
He’s ANC. African. African.
我们来自安曼 我是阿里
We are from Amman. I’m Ali.
萨伊德 乔治 艾贝德
Said. George. Abed.
我们付了两晚的钱
We paid for two nights.
他说这儿很安全
He said it was safe.
-他也这么跟我们说 -是啊 安全基地
He told us the same. Yes. Safe house.
没错
Yes.
我们安全吗
So we’re safe?
安全
Safe.
大家都安全
Everyone is safe.
阿♥拉♥伯国家都会对抗以色列
Eventually the Arab states will rise against Israel.
他们不喜欢巴勒斯坦人 不过更痛恨犹太人
They don’t like Palestinians, but they hate the Jews more.
这不像1967年以阿六日战争
It won’t be like 1967.
全世界会看到以色列的恶行
The rest of the world will see by then what the Israelis do to us.
埃及和叙利亚会向以色列出兵 约旦也会
They won’t help when Egypt and Syria attack. Even Jordan.
以色列会亡♥国♥
Israel will cease to exist.
什么
What?
你这是在做白日梦 你们不能抢回不存在的国家
This is a dream. You can’t take back a country you never had.
-你听起来像是犹太人 -去你的
You sound like a Jew. Fuck you.
你明知我说的没错
I’m the voice inside your head telling you what you already know.
你们巴勒斯坦人没有实力
You people have nothing to bargain with.
永远不会成功建国
You’ll never get the land back.
你们只会老死在难民营
You’ll all die old men in refugee camps waiting for Palestine.
我们有很多小孩 他们也会有小孩
We have a lot of children. They’ll have children.
我们可以等
So we can wait forever.
而且有必要就会刺杀犹太人
And if we need to, we can make the whole planet unsafe for Jews.
世人会同情他们
You kill Jews and the world feels bad for them…
-把你们当禽兽 -没错
and thinks you are animals. Yes.
世人会知道是他们把我们变成禽兽
But then the world will see how they’ve made us into animals.
然后会开始关注我们的苦难
They’ll start to ask questions about the conditions in our cages.
你是阿♥拉♥伯人 有很多地方能去
You are Arabs. There are lots of places for Arabs.
你是犹太人的同路人
You’re a Jew sympathizer.
你们德国佬对以色列太心软
All you Germans, you’re too soft on Israel.
你们给我们钱 却对犹太人有愧疚
Well, you give us money, but you feel guilty about Hitler.
他们很会利用这一点
And the Jews exploit that guilt.
我父亲并没有毒死犹太人
My father didn’t gas any Jews.
-那你告诉我 -什么
Tell me something, Ali. What?
你想念你父亲的家乡吗
Do you really miss your father’s olive trees?
你们非得回去那块不毛之地吗
Do you honestly think you have to get back all that…that nothing?
贫瘠的土地和简陋的石屋
That chalky soil and stone huts.
你要你的小孩拥有那些
Is that what you really want for your children?
一点也没错
It absolutely is.
也许要等一百年 但我们会成功
It will take a hundred years, but we’ll win.
犹太人等了多久才建国
How long did it take the Jews to get their own country?
德国人又花了多久建立德国
How long did it take the Germans to make Germany?
那并没有好结果
And look how well that worked out.
你不知道没有家的感觉
You don’t know what it is not to have a home.
你们这些共♥产♥党永远不懂
That’s why you European Reds don’t get it.
你们老是说这不算什么 可是你们有家可归
You say, “It’s nothing,” but you have a home to come back to.
巴斯克分离党 非洲民族议会 爱尔兰共和军
ETA, ANC, IRA…
我们假装关心这些革命团体
we all pretend we care about your international revolution…
但是一点都不在乎
but we don’t care.
我们只想建立自己的国家
We want to be nations.
拥有自己的家园
Home is everything.
-你不要进来 -不行 我要盯着你
No, no, no. No, I watch.
你只要偷他的钱 对吧
You only take money enclosed in papers, yes?
当然了
Of course.
你们看
Look there.
他们坐着南瓜马车来了
Here they come in their pumpkin coach.
俄♥国♥佬和
The Russians and…
灰姑娘
Cinderella.
其他人跟他进去也要引爆吗
Do we detonate if the other Arabs go into the room with him?
俄♥国♥佬在等什么
Why are the Russians waiting?
-他们干嘛不走 -他们在等
Why don’t they leave? They are waiting.
-我们也在等 冷静点 -我很冷静
We are waiting. Stay calm. Hey, I’m calm.
-他进去了 动手吧 -他只有一个人吗
He’s in his room. Do it. Is he alone?
-我们不确定 -快按下遥控器
How do we know if he’s alone? Just flip the switch. Do it.
-我不懂 -怎么了
I don’t understand it. What’s wrong?
烂东西
It’s a piece of shit.
-靠 又出问题了 -等等
What? Fuck! Not again. Wait, wait.
没有动静 早该爆♥炸♥了
Where’s the explosion? It should’ve exploded by now.
-出了什么错 -遥控器又故障了
What’s gone wrong? It’s another malfunction.
你知道吗
You know what?
-也许只要等一下就好 -他又出故障了
Or maybe it’s delayed–He has fucked up again!
-搞不好还是会爆♥炸♥ -这是在浪费时间
Or maybe it could still blow up. This is a waste of time!
汉斯 小心点
Careful with that stuff, Hans.
-汉斯 -汉斯 你在干嘛
Hans! Hans, what are you doing?
快回来
Hans, get back here!
他在干嘛
Hey, hey! What is he doing?
汉斯 别去
Hans. No, no.
他还要多久
So how long is he going to be?
一个小时吧
Maybe one hour.
我认得你
I know you.
站住
Stop!
上车 小心头
Get in! Head down!
阿里 阿里
Ali? Ali? Ali?
你什么都做不好
Are you incapable of making something that works?
闭嘴 闭嘴
Shut up! You shut up!
谁听得懂希腊话
Does anybody speak Greek?
-叫他闭嘴 -杀了俄♥国♥佬
Shut him up! Did we kill a Russian?
-情况不妙 -你在哪儿受训
That’s not good! Where did you get your training?
你的炸♥弹♥每次都出状况
Every single bomb, every fucking one, is fucked up.
我没受过这种训练
I was not trained to do this!
我只会拆炸♥弹♥ 不会制♥造♥炸♥弹♥
I was trained to dismantle bombs, not to build them!
我靠
Holy shit.
他们要找人拆解炸♥弹♥ 把我这做玩具的
Shin Bet wanted bomb dismantlers. They picked me from the army.
-从军队调来 -给我钱
A toy maker. Give me some money.
他们觉得我对机械一定很在行
They figured I was good with small machines.
慕尼黑事件后他们要我制♥造♥炸♥弹♥
But then after Munich, they asked if I could build bombs instead.
我说好
So I said yes.
拿去
Come on. Here.
三名恐♥怖♥份♥子♥在海关大厅
The three went to the side of the customs hall…
拿出步♥枪♥零件迅速组装
took out pieces of their rifles, and quickly assembled them.
向大排长龙的旅客丢掷手榴弹
Then they threw hand grenades into the long queues of passengers…
然后开始用自动步♥枪♥扫射
waiting to clear passport control and began automatic fire.
整个过程不到几分钟
It was all over in a matter of minutes.
他们没有目标地疯狂扫射
And the firing was indiscriminate.
萨拉密在伦敦
Salameh is in London.
他定期去伦敦见中情局干员
He goes there periodically to meet with his CIA contact.
-什么 -萨拉密替中情局做事
His what? Salameh works for the CIA.
屁啦
Bullshit.
他担♥保♥黑九月
Salameh guarantees that Black September…
不会碰美国外交官
won’t touch American diplomats.
中情局就给他很多钱
In exchange, the CIA gives him lots of money.
而且不过问这些钱的用途
And they don’t ask what he uses it for.
他跟他们提过慕尼黑行动吗
Did he tell them about Munich in advance?
中情局事先就知情吗
Did the CIA know about Munich?
在慕尼黑之前 他们根本不知道
The CIA didn’t even know Black September existed…
黑九月的存在
before Munich.
一名恐♥怖♥份♥子♥被流弹
One of the guerrillas was shot through the head…
击中头部
by a ricochet bullet.
另一名被自己的手榴弹炸死
A second was blown up by his own hand grenade.
他拿了钱就忙着干事
-Since then, he’s been busy.
对吧
Hasn’t he?
他干的事都很大条

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
前一篇文章拳王阿里
下一篇文章蝴蝶春梦
一个人,一本书,一部电影,还是一段音乐 ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬ 在世界的某个角落, 总有什么能触动你的心灵; 在世界的某个角落, 总有和你一样的人。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!