Wait for the signal.
等艾夫纳关灯
Wait for Avner’s light to go out.
快 快
Go! Go! Go!
-天啊 -帮帮我
Oh, my God! Help!
我的眼睛 我看不见
Oh, my eyes. My eyes, I can’t see.
谁来帮我
Can someone help me?
我看不见
I can’t see.
艾夫纳
Avner!
求求你 我的天
Please! Oh, my God!
我看不见
I can’t see.
-你看得见吗 -可以
Can you see? Yes.
-楼梯在那边 -好
The stairs are that way. Okay.
-往那里逃 -快点 走吧
Go that way. Come on. Let’s go!
-炸♥药♥的威力太强了 -别再说了
It was much too powerful. Stop it.
-你可能会炸死无辜百姓 -第三号♥目标
You could’ve blown up innocent–Target number three.
第三号♥目标死定了
Target number three was not in doubt.
大厅天花板都被炸裂
The ceiling in the lobby cracked. You nearly demolished….
艾夫纳也差点没命
Avner might have been killed.
塑胶炸♥药♥跟我要的不一样
The plastique was not what I asked for.
不是我指定的份量
It couldn’t have been the grade I specified.
有人动了手脚
Someone changed the marking on the explosive.
也许真的有人动了手脚
What if someone changed the marking?
-那是什么意思 -炸♥药♥是路易给的
What do you mean? Louis provided the plastique.
炸♥药♥是路易给的吗
Avner, Louis provided the explosives?
-对 怎么了 -我们为什么要相信他
Yes. Why? Why are we trusting him?
他是谁我们根本不知道
We have no idea who he is.
-他帮我们找到目标 -没错 但是
He’s finding our targets. Yes, but–
没有他就没戏唱
But without him, we’d be nowhere on this!
塑胶炸♥药♥的威力比我要的更强
The plastique was much more powerful than what I asked for.
有人换了标签 你差点没命
Someone changed the label. I could have killed you.
搞不好路易替巴解做事
For all we know, Louis works for the PLO.
利用我们清理门户
They’re using us to do internal housecleaning.
胡说八道
That’s bullshit.
这是谁的渔船
Hey, whose fishing boat is this?
路易弄来的
Louis arranged it.
炸♥药♥没有问题
There was nothing wrong with the explosive.
爆破专家都很紧张
Bomb makers are nervous, which is understandable.
恐惧让他们犯错
Fear makes them sloppy–
我的人没问题
There’s nothing wrong with my bomb maker.
你的炸♥药♥有问题
It’s your explosives.
我们又找到三个名字
We found three more names for you.
-三个 -对 三个
Three? Yes, three.
-我以为你会很高兴 -我很高兴
Thought you’d be pleased. I am.

Who?
卡莫艾德万 卡默奈瑟 还有阿布尤索夫
Kemal Adwan, Kamal Nasser, and Abu Youssef.
艾德万 尤索夫
Adwan and Abu Youssef.
-哪里 -黎巴嫩
Where? Lebanon.
他们在贝鲁特
They’re in Beirut.
艾德万 奈瑟 尤索夫
Adwan, Nasser, Youssef.
他们都是狠角色
Serious characters, huh?
超级狠角色
Extremely serious.
笑吧 史先生 就像过圣诞节
Smile, Mr. Storsch. It’s a second Christmas.
这三个名字
I’d like to pay you a little extra for this.
我想多给你些钱
These three names.
六十万美元
$600,000.
史先生 我的组织
Monsieur Storsch, my group…
不喜欢
we don’t care much for governments…
跟政♥府♥打交道
any governments.
我们不会替政♥府♥做事
We don’t work with or for them.
这是我的条件
That’s an absolute condition of my theory.
明白吗
You understand?
如果我知道你突然这么大方
If I learn that your sudden generosity was an attempt…
是因为你想把情报告诉
to buy our acquiescence in your sharing my information…
中情局或以色列情报局
with, let us say, CIA or Ml6 or Mossad–
-我不替中情局做事 -你不知道你替谁做事
I don’t work for Ml6 or CIA–You have no idea who you work for.
相信我
Trust me. You don’t.
你敢说谎 我就会销声匿迹
Lie to me and you will find me abruptly unreachable…
而且会很不爽
and unhappy.
-让我请你喝杯酒 -不了 你最好省点钱
Let me buy you a drink. No. You save your money.
你花这么多钱不再省点不行
At these prices, you’re going to need it.
这是很重要的情报
-It’s obviously significant information.
尤索夫是巴解组织第三把交椅
Abu Youssef is like number three in the whole Palestinian network.
他上面是阿♥拉♥法特和哈巴什
It’s like Arafat, Habash, and then him.
-他当然很重要 -多谢你给我上的
Of course he’s significant. Thanks for the instruction…
-这一课 -他是游击队的首脑
and enthusiasm. He’s the brains of the fedayeen.
-我知道他是谁 -除了萨拉密以外
I know who he is. Next to Salameh…
尤索夫是我们的首要目标
Abu Youssef is the worst guy we’re after, right?
艾德万策划西岸的恐怖行动
And Adwan, he plans all the actions in the West Bank, right?
这些人是我们的头号♥公敌
We get the significance. These are serious targets.
-我们要去贝鲁特 -不行
We want to go to Beirut. No.
你们不准去阿♥拉♥伯国家
You keep away from the Arab countries.
让以色列情报局和军队搞定
Mossad and the army will take care of it.
这是什么东东
What is this contraption?
我们不准你派军队去
You can’t send the army. We won’t allow it.
你们不准
You won’t allow it?
线人不知道我们是以色列情报员
Our source doesn’t know we’re Mossad.
你们并不是
You aren’t Mossad.
派军队去贝鲁特 线人就会消失
If commandos go to Beirut, our source will cut us off.
我们出去走走 单独谈一谈
Why don’t you and I go for a walk and talk about this, alone?
菜会变凉
The food will get cold.
-我们得去贝鲁特 -我们很在行
We have to go to Beirut. We’re good at this.
这是我们的情报和任务
This is our information, this is our job.
你们就像血气方刚的少年
That’s touching in a juvenile sort of way.
你们表现的还算不错
Listen. You’re doing reasonably well.
-还算不错 -我们早就料到
Reasonably? You’re spending a lot of money.
会花很多钱
Well, we expected that.
情报局有很多人不知道你们
Lots of people in Mossad don’t know about you.
没有人知道
No one knows.
大家都问”谁暗♥杀♥恐♥怖♥份♥子♥
So everyone’s asking, “Who’s killing the fedayeen?
“是我们的人吗 怎么不说”
“Is it our guys? Why weren’t we told?”
他们很不爽 一直哇哇叫
Big egos. Lots of screaming.
我可以让一 两个跟去
I can maybe include one or two of you…
不过这是情报局和军队的任务
but excluding Mossad or the army is impossible.
接受吧
Accept it.
我们的线人不会接受
We will, but our source won’t.
你们的线人是谁
Who is your source?
你该告诉我了
It’s time you told me.
这不是要求 是命令
That, by the way, is not a request. It’s an order.
你不能命令他 他不替你做事
You can’t order him. He doesn’t work for you.
闭嘴 我付你钱 你替我做事
Shut up. I pay you. You work for me.
我替日内瓦银行的保险箱做事 保险箱付我钱
I work for a metal box in a bank in Geneva. The box pays me.
-你要空的保险箱吗 -我要你让我们执行任务
You want to find it empty? I want you to let us do our work!
你们像不听话的小孩
What’s the matter with you?
都给我赶快长大吧
With all of you? Grow up and do it quick.
这不是一场游戏
This is not a game, a fucking game.
线人是谁 情报哪儿来的
Who has the source? Where are you getting your information?
把他的电♥话♥号♥码给我
Give me his goddamn number!
你会吵到隔壁的老太婆
I hope the old lady next door enjoyed that.
她有点耳背 不过肯定听得见
She’s a little deaf but I doubt she had any trouble hearing you.
交出线人我就让你参一脚
Give me the source and we’ll let you take part.
让我们去贝鲁特
Let us go to Beirut.
然后再请线人找到其他目标
After Beirut, we’ll use our source to find the remaining targets.
让我们完成任务
Let us do our job.
只杀三个人不需要这么多人力
A lot of manpower to shoot three guys.
-伊德巴拉克 -丹尼尔
Ehud Barak. Daniel.
快上
Go!
他在哪里
Where the fuck is he?
那道门
Door!
-上吧 -快
Let’s go! Go!
快 快
Go! Go!

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
前一篇文章拳王阿里
下一篇文章蝴蝶春梦
一个人,一本书,一部电影,还是一段音乐 ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬ 在世界的某个角落, 总有什么能触动你的心灵; 在世界的某个角落, 总有和你一样的人。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!