我们无法控制这场冲突
and we cannot control this conflict.
我们得经营这家酒店
We have a hotel to run.
站住!停在那里!
Halt! Stop there!
继续前进
Keep marching.
怎么了 士兵?
What is going on, soldier?
你们不能离开城镇
You’re not allowed to leave town.
为什么?
Why?
赶紧掉头回军营去
You have to turn around and go back to the barracks.
你们不能在这里行军
You are not allowed to march here.
好吧
Yes.
我们前进
We march.
让他们过去吗?
Let them through?
我准备好了 要开枪吗?
I’m ready. Should I shoot?
眼睛向前看
Eyes forward.
我们该怎么办?
What should we do?
德国人就在外面
The Germans are out back.
马上把门打开
Open the door at once!
开门!
Open up!
有人吗?
Hello?
马上开门!
Open the door right now!
我们知道你在里面
We know you’re in there!
这就对了 你没听到我们喊话吗?
There you go. Did you not hear us?
让开
Move.
-早上好 – 早上好
-Good morning. -Morning.
请跟我来
Please follow me.
咖啡已经煮好了
The coffee is ready.
加牛奶或糖吗?
Milk or sugar?
请帮我加牛奶
Milk, please.
我也是
For me too.
-士兵! -走
-Soldiers! -Come.
所有人集♥合♥…
Everyone gather…
这边请
this way please.
等一下
Wait a moment.
我们需要你的帮助 托夫特太太
We need your help. Mrs Toft.
如果我没猜错 你住在附近?
If I’m not mistaken, you live nearby?
我住…
I live…
我不知道该说什么
I didn’t know what to say.
我住在后院对面
I live across from the backyard.
你去的话德国人会发现的
If you go, the Germans will find out.
但我们没有其他地方可去
But we have nowhere else to go.
我不能牵扯进去
I can’t get involved.
我有孩子
I have children.
如果你不收留我们
If you don’t take us in.
我们很可能会死
We are likely to die.
我们还有别的地方可去吗 托夫特太太?
Is there anywhere else we can go? Mrs. Toft?
不会牵连到你的地方
Will not implicate your place.
那个狩猎小屋怎么样?
What about the hunting cabin?
-山里那个? -对
In the mountains?
比约格带你们去
Bj?rg takes you there.
太谢谢你了
Thank you so much.
只要几天就好 我们的部队很快就会抵达的
Just a few days. Our troops will be arriving soon.
我们相信你的谨慎 托夫特太太
We trust your prudence, Mrs. Tofte.
你们可以信任我们
You can trust us.
我们得离开这座城市
We have to leave town.
我要带上靴子吗?
Should I bring my boots?
带上你的靴子吧
Bring your boots.
你听说发生什么事了吗?
Have you heard what happened?
那冈纳呢?
What about Gunnar?
他已经走了
He’s left already.
不会吧
No.
挪威士兵还在这里 在纳尔维克
The Norwegian soldiers are here, in Narvik.
他们投降了
They’ve surrendered.
有一支军队正沿着铁轨行军
There’s a company on its way along the tracks.
冈纳也在其中吗?
And Gunnar is among them?
你觉得冈纳会投降吗?
You think Gunnar would surrender?
你昨天没回营地吗?
You didn’t make it back to camp yesterday?
他昨晚忙着开玩具火车呢
He was too busy driving the toy train.
渡轮不开放 回家去吧
The ferry is closed. Go back home.
我们就傻站在这里 呆呆地看着
We’re just standing here gawking like idiots.
你觉得他是挪威人吗?
Do you think he’s Norwegian?
爷爷告诉我 他们是
Grandpa told me that they’re from
被德国人击沉的挪威船上的人
the Norwegian ships sunk by the Germans.
怎么回事?
What’s happening?
渡轮不对平民开放了
The ferry is closed for civilians.
任何人都不许离开这座城镇
No one is allowed to leave the town.
如果德国人以为他们能封锁这座城镇
If the Germans think they can close off the city,
那他们要大吃一惊了
they’ll get a surprise.
奥莱
Ole.
走吧
Come.
不要看
Don’t look.
你拿得多吗?
Did you get more?
托夫特下士
Corporal Tofte.
少校要见你
The major wants to see you.
直接进监狱
Straight to jail.
肯定在什么地方写了
It must be written somewhere.
对 肯定是这样
Yes, it must.
我们可能遗漏了一页
We might be missing a page.
托夫特下士报道
Corporal Tofte reporting.
你来了
Yes.
我听说你在欧佛特铁路线工作过?
I understand you’ve worked on the Ofoten line?
是的
Yes, I have.
-在我入中立卫军之前 长官 -我们已经不是中立卫军了
-When I don’t have neutrality duty, sir. -We are no longer neutral.
这份计划书显示 这里应该有一些炸♥药♥ 炸♥药♥在哪里?
According to this plan, there should be some dynamite here. Where is it?
我不知道 长官
I don’t know, sir.
这座桥当初建立就是为了被炸毁
This bridge was made to be able to be blown up,
所以这里肯定有炸♥药♥
so there must be dynamite here.
托夫特!有你的电♥话♥
Tofte! Telephone for you.
我是托夫特
Tofte.
爸爸?
Dad?
你那边现在方便说话吗?
Can we speak freely?
我这边方便
I can speak freely.
你在哪里 冈纳?
Where are you, Gunnar?
你知道诺达尔大桥附近 是否存有炸♥药♥吗?
Do you know of any dynamite stored here by the Nordal Bridge?
在面朝瑞典方向的隧♥道♥里
There’s a stash
有一个藏匿点
in the tunnel facing Sweden.
在这一侧的隧♥道♥里?
In the tunnel on this side?
对 密室在第三根柱子里
Yes. The chamber is in the third pillar.
每个密室
You’ll need…
需要三、四根木棍
three, four sticks in each chamber.
我知道了 爸爸
I know, Dad.
冈纳 你听着
Gunnar, listen.
铁轨上会有一列火车开过来
There’s a train coming up the tracks.
奥莱和英格丽德在上面…
And Ole and Ingrid are on it…
看来你对炸♥药♥很在行?
So you are competent with explosives?
是的 少校
Yes, major.
带上你的小队去安放炸♥药♥ 立即引爆
Bring your team, plant the dynamite, and detonate immediately.
不是应该让火车先过去吗?
Shouldn’t we let the train pass first?
你明白我们为什么要炸掉这座桥吗?
Do you understand why we’re blowing up this bridge?
为了阻止铁矿石到达纳尔维克 长官
To keep the iron ore from reaching Narvik, sir.
德国人来这里的唯一目的
The only reason the Germans are here,
就是铁矿石 他们想用这些矿石来制♥造♥武器
is so they can use that ore for their armored steel.
-我明白 -嗯
-I understand. -Yes.
那你就该知道我们不能冒险 万一火车上有德国山地部队就糟了
Then you know we can’t risk the train having German alpine troops onboard.
(易爆物品 危险)
EXPLOSIVES – DANGER
没错
Right.
这些够吗?
Is this enough?
少校 一共就这么多
That’s all there was, major.
隧♥道♥里有动静!
Movement in the tunnel!
各就各位!马上把桥炸掉
Positions! Blast it right away.
找掩体 掩护
To cover. Cover.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!