Gunnar.
快!
Go!
快点!各就各位!
Go, go! To our positions!
快把伤员抬出去!
Get the injured out, quickly!
出去!快!
Get out! Go!
快!快点儿!
Go, go, go! Hurry up!
快点!
Go, faster!
快进来
Get in here.
那个孩子怎么样了?
What happened to the kid?
-托夫特 他孙子还活着吗? -我不知道
-Tofte. Is the grandkid alive? -I don’t know.
起来!
Get up!
站住!
Stop!
冈纳!
Gunnar!
站住别动!
Stop right there!
没事了 走吧
It’s okay, come on.
来吧 大家伙 我们走
Come on, guys. Let’s go.
冈纳 我们得走了
Gunnar, we have to leave.
我们快跑吧
Let’s run.
小心!
Look out!
快点 该死的 快…
Come on, Goddamn it. Come on–
可恶
Shit.

Here.
我们走
Let’s go.
-小心! – 他们从左边来
-Look out! -they’re coming from the left
机关枪!
Machine gun!
你往左
To the left.
我往右
To the right.
是皮埃尔
It’s Pierre!
没事了 伙计们
It’s okay, guys.
-他是谁? -没事的
-Who’s he? -It’s okay.
他是我们自己人
He’s with us.
啊 谢谢你
Ah, thank you.
干得好 我叫皮埃尔
Well done. Pierre.
-我叫冈纳 -不用谢我
-Gunnar. -You’re welcome.
快点,我们走吧。我们必须去
Come, let’s go. We have to go.
你为什么要来这里啊?
Why the hell are you here?
挪威人?
Norwegian?
你受伤了吗?
Are you injured?
没有
No.
-马上把它拿下来 -是
-Bring it down right away. -Yes.
德军已经逃出这座山了
The Germans have fled the mountain.
少校
Major.
有事要报告吗?
Something to report?
两名德军死在机关枪哨点
Two dead Germans at the machine gun post.
都是托夫特下士打死的
Both shot by Corporal Tofte.

Yes.
告诉你那件事的人 在这里吗?
The guy who told you that story, is he here?
不在
No.
我之前不知道那是你父亲
I didn’t know it was your father,
对此 我深表哀悼
my condolences.
下士
Corporal?
你这次做得非常好
This was very well done.
-我得去纳尔维克 -嗯
-I must get to Narvik. -Yes.
你很快就要去那里参战了
You’ll be there soon fighting like that.
还要多久?
How long?
等我们把山上的德军都清理完之后
When we’ve emptied the mountains of Germans.
现在我们有法军 甚至南方的波兰军相助
Might be fast now that we have the French helping,
应该会很快
and even the Poles from the south.
我现在就得回家
I need to go home now.
对 那我们就必须战斗
Yes. Then we must fight.
下士
Corporal.
你也有孩子吗?
Did you have a little kid as well?
我不知道他是否还活着
I don’t know if he’s alive.
你要有信心
You need to believe.
相信我们很快就会回到纳尔维克
Believe that we’ll soon be standing in Narvik.
然后 你可以亲眼看到自己的孩子
Then you can look your kid in the eye
知道他会在一个自♥由♥的祖国长大
and know he’ll be growing up in a free fatherland.
振作起来
Come on.
来 起来
Here you go, up.
这就是我们战斗的意义
This is what we’re fighting for.
我们是挪威人
We’re Norwegians,
我们为彼此而战
and we fight for each other.
-是! -是!
-Yes! -Yes!
(纳尔维克 一周后)
NARVIK, 1 WEEK LATER
(平民被困在 德国和英国战舰的战火之中)
CIVILIANS ARE CAUGHT IN THE CROSSFIRE BETWEEN THE GERMAN AND BRITISH SHIPS
疼吗?
Does it hurt?

Yes.
按住它
Hold it.
嘿 我们说过这件事了
Hey. We talked about this.
好了
There.
英格丽德 我有事跟你说
Ingrid, I have to talk to you.
-什么事? -是德国人
-What is it? -It’s the Germans.
他们挨家挨户地找人
They’re going door to door,
问是谁把英国人藏起来了
asking who’s hiding the English.
你跟别人说过那件事吗?
Have you told anyone?
没有
No,
但现在他们在找你
but now they’re asking for you.
-帮他们做翻译 -我不知道
-As an interpreter. -I don’t know.
你必须得去了
You have to go.
我会照看奥莱的
I’ll watch Ole.
我的上司想进一步限定配给食物
My superiors want to ration the food further.
他们想削减食物配给
They want to cut the rations.
不行
No.
人们现在都吃不饱 我不能那么做
People are starving. I can’t do it.
人们现在都吃不饱
The people are starving.
-我们需要食物 -我知道
-We need food. -I know.
等我们找到英国领事就好了
It’s only until they find the British consul.
是那些还在帮助英国人的混♥蛋♥
Those who are helping the English now
把其他所有人置于险境 你明白吗?
are putting everyone else in danger. Do you understand?
他们… 他说 等他们找到英国领事就好了…
They… He says it’s only until they find the consul and it’s just…
我不知道英国领事在哪里
I don’t know where the consul is.
武索领事 请你们跟我去地下室一趟
Consul Wussow, I must ask you to follow me to the basement.

Yes.
他们说去地下室
They say go to the basement.
我不想和这些德国人一起去地下室
I don’t want to go to the basement with these Germans.
他们现在家破人亡
They have lost their homes and their families.
英军空袭 受害最大的是你们的人♥民♥
Your people suffer the most under the British air raids.
他说 我们
He says it’s us,
纳尔维克的人♥民♥ 是英国炮击的最大受害者
the people of Narvik, who suffer the most from the British shelling.
-罗斯领事在哪? -我不知道
-Where is Consul Ross? -I don’t know.
就算我知道 我可能也不会告诉他们
If had I known, I probably wouldn’t have told them.
我可以再给你一天时间
I can give you one more day,
到时候你必须告诉我们 是谁在为英国人提供情报
then you must tell us who it is that’s providing the English with intelligence.
否则你将被指控叛国罪
Otherwise you will be charged with high treason.
如果他们明天不出现 他们会以叛国罪指控你
They’ll charge you with treason if they don’t show up tomorrow.
外面很危险 你应该在这里过夜
It’s dangerous outside. You should stay the night here
在酒店
at the hotel.
我得去找我儿子
I have to go to my son.
为了他 你应该考虑考虑自己的安全
For his sake, you should think of your own safety.
(皇家大酒店)
ROYAL HOTEL
他因为炸♥弹♥而做噩梦
He has nightmares because of the bombs.
原来是这样
I see.
我只在白天做噩梦
I only have nightmares during the day.
而且白天越来越长了
And the days keep getting longer.
再过几个星期 就没有夜晚了
A few more weeks, and there will be no more nights.
怎么样了?
How did it go?
嗨 亲爱的
Hi, honey.
你上次和英国人对话是什么时候?
When did you last speak to the English?
昨天
Yesterday.
他们会在登陆前摧毁整个城镇吗?
Are they gonna obliterate the entire town before they come ashore?
他们很快就会来的

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!