晚安
Good night.
对了 我之前就跟英格丽德说过
By the way, as I told Ingrid,
我可以做一张双层床
I’m happy to make up a bunkbed.
晚安 爸爸
Good night, Dad.
-晚安 -晚安
-Good night. -Good night.

Hey.
我半小时后
I have to leave
-就得走了 -我知道
-in half an hour. -I know.
我知道 我们还有时间
I know. We have time.
是他说要做双层床的
He’s the one talking about the bunkbed.
冈纳?
Gunnar?
-你听到了吗? -没有
-Did you hear that? -No.
糟了 我惹下大♥麻♥烦了
No. You have no idea how much trouble I’m in.
我四个多小时前就该归队了
I should have been back there over four hours ago.
都怪我
You can blame me.
-你什么时候回来? -今晚
-When are you back? -Tonight.
只要我没被逮捕
Unless I’m arrested.
我爱你
I love you.
你自己多保重
Take care of yourself.
上校好
Colonel, sir.
你怎么没带武器?
Why aren’t you armed?
我…
I’ve…
我在休假
I’ve been on leave.
我要用这个来保卫这个城镇吗?
I’m supposed to defend the town with this?
我们的船
Our ships
沉没了
have been sunk.
港口各处都有海军陆战队的兵
Marines scattered all over the harbor.
德国♥军♥舰今晚驶过奥斯陆峡湾要塞
German warships passed the Oslofjord fortress tonight
与要塞炮兵交战后
after engaging with the fortress’ batteries,
继续前进
and continued onwards.
德国♥军♥舰在与要塞作守兵战的同时
German warships have also, while battling the fortress,
还攻入了卑尔根 并将其占领
entered Bergen, which is now occupied.
一艘军舰进入了纳尔维克
One ship has entered Narvik,
很可能是在与挪威船只交战后
most likely after a battle with Norwegian vessels,
派出了一支小规模部队
and landed a smaller force.
更多细节还未可知
No further details.
真的有船沉没了吗?
Has a ship really been sunk?
-马涅 我的装备呢? -什么?
-Magne? Where’s my equipment? -What?
我的装备呢?
Where’s my equipment?
在营地
Back at camp.
军队已就位待命
In position and awaiting your order.
撤退!
Withdraw!
否则我们就开枪了
Or we will shoot!
那不可能!
That is not going to happen!
-你干什么? -我和你一起去
-What are you doing? -I’m coming with.
不用!我一个人过去
No! I’m doing this alone.
打起精神来
Pull yourself together.
死了这么多人
So many dead.
真的有必要如此吗?
Was that really necessary?
我们警告过舰队
We warned the ships.
他们拒不投降
They refused to surrender.
挪威的每个城镇都在我们的掌控中
We have control over every town in Norway.
你们没希望赢的
You don’t stand a chance.
我以为你
I thought that you…
接受了那项协议 难道我误解了?
had accepted an agreement. Or did I misunderstand?
让我来
I got it.
真不敢相信
I can’t believe it.
撤退!
Pull back!
上校 这违反了…
Colonel, this is in violation of…
我不能让城镇被炸成
I can’t have the town blown
一片废墟
to pieces.
我们不打吗?
Are we not going to fight?
就这么让他们把东西带走吗?
Are we letting them just take it?
我们现在要去哪里?
Where we going now?
好了 我们在这里左转
Okay. Let’s take a left here, boys.
我们不回营地吗?
Are we not going back to camp?
绝不能回去
Not a cat in hell’s chance.
不回去吗?
Are we not?
到底怎么回事?
What’s going on?
我要回家
I’m going home.
你们要去哪儿?
Where are you going?
你知道德国人怎么对待战俘吗?
You know what the Germans to do POWs?
开枪射杀
They shoot them.
马涅!
Magne!
你在干什么?
What are you doing?
你是士兵 可恶
You’re a soldier, damn it.
等一下
Wait a moment.
哦 你得走正门
oh. You have to go through the front door.
我不能再从那里走了 对不起
I can’t go any further from there. sorry.
出什么事了?
What happened?
拜托了 小姐 我有急事
please. Miss, I have something urgent.
是生死攸关的大事
It’s a matter of life and death.
-跟我来吧 -谢谢
-Come with me. -Thanks.
还有那家伙! 把他和其他人关押在一起!
That one, too! Put him with the others!
还有那家伙! 把他和其他人关押在一起!
That one, too! Put him with the others!
下楼!
Down!
到前台去!
To the reception desk!
继续走!
Keep moving!
-出去! -快 快点!
-Get out! -Come on, hurry!
这边
This way.
蹲下!
Get down, down!
-把英国人的钥匙给我! -快 快点!
-Give me the Englishman’s keys! -Come on, hurry up!
-过去!去前台 – 等一下
-Down, down! To the reception desk. -One moment.
等一下 我需要这位年轻女士
One second! I need this young lady.
帮忙翻译
As a translator.
托夫特太太 你能帮帮我们吗?
Mrs. Tofte, could you help us?
(皇家大酒店)
ROYAL HOTEL
我们急需503号♥房♥间的钥匙
We urgently need the key to room 503.
他们想要罗斯的钥匙
They want Ross’ key.
我们不会交出客人钥匙的
We don’t give out guests’ keys.
对不起 每个房♥间只有一把钥匙
I’m sorry, there is only one key for each room.
没错 但有能打开任何房♥间的钥匙 万♥能♥钥♥匙♥
Yes. And one that fits everywhere. The master key.
-钥匙交出来!快点! -不行
-The key! Now! -No.
别这样 我们是以朋友的身份来的
No, no. We come here as friends.
是为了保护挪威不受英国攻击 所以不要滥用武器
To protect Norway from the English. So please be careful with your weapon.
我明白
I understand.
是吗?太好了
You do? Good.
但我丈夫是个士兵
But my husband is a soldier.
在港口吗?
Down at the harbor?
不是
No.
挪威军队已经放下武器了
The Norwegian Army has laid down their arms.
所以 他是安全的
That means he’s safe.
谢谢
Thank you.
瓦尔特 你跟我来
Walter, You’re coming with me.
好 我们想占用所有的房♥间
Alright, we’d like to take over all the rooms.
他想要所有的房♥间
He wants all the rooms.
那客人们怎么办?
What about the guests?
当然 搬出去的客人会得到补偿
The guests who need to move out will be compensated, of course.

One…

Two…
这些暂时应该够了
That should be enough for now.
还会额外酬谢你的
And you will get a pay raise.
不用了 谢谢
No. No, thanks.
-无需这样 -当然需要
-That’s not necessary. -Of course it is.
我需要一个
I need someone who
愿意合作 而且会说德语的人
appreciates the value of cooperation and who speaks German.
失陪一下
Excuse me.
去厨房♥帮比约格吧 大家要吃早餐了
Go help Bjorg in the kitchen, people need breakfast.
我是不是做错了?
Did I do something wrong?
你没错 他们无论如何都会拿走钥匙的
No, you didn’t. They were taking the keys no matter what,

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!