Home 喜剧电影 纳什维尔(1975)

纳什维尔(1975)

0
纳什维尔(1975)

♪ I always want more and more ♪
♪ 即使我们待在一起
♪ Even if we stay together ♪
♪ 度过我们的整整一生
♪ Our whole lifetime through ♪
♪ 我永不满足 我永不满足
♪ I’ll never get enough I’ll never get enough ♪
♪ 我永不满足于你
♪ I’ll never get enough of you ♪
她是我听过最糟糕的歌♥手
She’s the worst singer I ever heard.
♪ 我不是垂涎山顶的豪♥宅♥
♪ I ain’t greedy for that mansion on the hill ♪
她一句都唱不好,对吧?
She cannot sing a lick, can she?
♪ 我从来不是那种类型
♪ I never was that kind ♪
♪ 不需要我的口袋填满百元大钞
♪ Don’t need my pockets stuffed with hundred-dollar bills ♪
喂,你忘了你的夹克
Hey, you forgot your jacket.
失陪,我得去洗手间
Excuse me. I gotta go to the bathroom.
好了,如果你想听更多,那就只能我一个人上了
All right. if you want more, it’s gonna have to be me alone…
因为我似乎被抛弃了
’cause it seems I just been deserted.
我准备唱一首,那是…
I’m gonna play somethin’ that, uh…
我最近刚写的…
I wrote just recently…
来这边录音
and came here to record.
好啊
All right!
我要把它献给一位特殊的人,这人今晚也许在这里
I’m gonna dedicate this to someone special who might be here tonight.
这首歌♥叫做《我很简单》
This is a song called “I’m Easy.”
♪♪ [原声吉他]
♪♪ [Acoustic Guitar]
♪ 那不是我的方式 在没人看的时候爱你
♪ It’s not my way to love you just when no one’s lookin’ ♪
♪ 那不是我的方式 只要不确定就牵你的手
♪ It’s not my way to take your hand if I’m not sure ♪
♪ 那不是我的方式 让你看见…
♪ It’s not my way to let you see ♪
♪ 我的内心有些什么
♪ What’s goin’ on inside of me ♪
♪ 当它是一种你不需要的爱
♪ When it’s a love you won’t be needing ♪
♪ 你就不自♥由♥
♪ You’re not free ♪
♪ 请不要再拉扯我的衣袖
♪ Please stop pullin’ at my sleeve ♪
♪ 如果你只是在作戏
♪ If you’re just playin’ ♪
♪ 如果你不会拿走你让我想要给予的东西
♪ If you won’t take the things you make me want to give ♪
♪ 我从不太在意游戏
♪ I never cared too much for games ♪
♪ 而这一次却逼着我发疯
♪ And this one’s drivin’ me insane ♪
♪ 你半点都不像你说的那样 自♥由♥行走
♪ You’re not half as free to wander as you claim♪
♪ 但是我简单
♪ But I’m easy ♪
♪ 是的,我简单
♪ Yeah, I’m easy ♪
♪ 说出那句口令我就会玩你的游戏
♪ Give the word I’ll play your game ♪
♪ 好像那是应该的
♪ As though that’s how it oughta be ♪
♪ 因为我简单
♪ Because I’m easy ♪
♪ 如果没有地方去
♪ Don’t lead me on if there’s nowhere ♪
♪ 你就不要领着我
♪ For you to take me ♪
♪ 如果爱你会变成
♪ If lovin’ you would have to be ♪
♪ 一件偶尔的事情
♪ A sometime thing ♪
♪ 我不能在内心装上铁栅栏
♪ I can’t put bars on my insides ♪
♪ 我的爱是我无法隐藏的东西
♪ My love is somethin’ I can’t hide ♪
♪ 当我回想我试过多少次
♪ It still hurts when I recall ♪
♪ 依然会伤心
♪ The times I’ve tried ♪
♪ 但我简单
♪ But I’m easy ♪
♪ 是的,我简单
♪ Yeah, I’m easy ♪
♪ 牵起我的手 拉我下来
♪ Take my hand and pull me down ♪
♪ 我不会有任何反抗
♪ I won’t put up any fight ♪
♪ 因为我简单
♪ Because I’m easy ♪
♪ 不要可怜我
♪ Don’t do me favors ♪
♪ 让我隔着距离看着你
♪ Let me watch you from a distance ♪
♪ 因为当你靠近时我发现很难
♪ ‘Cause when you’re near I find it hard ♪
♪ 保持清醒
♪ To keep my head ♪
♪ 当你的眼睛向我的眼睛投射光芒
♪ And when your eyes throw light at mine ♪
♪ 已足够改变我的心意
♪ It’s enough to change my mind ♪
♪ 让我把谨言慎行丢在身后
♪ Make me leave my cautious words and ways behind ♪
♪ 所以我简单
♪ That’s why I’m easy ♪
♪ 是的,我简单
♪ Yeah, I’m easy ♪
♪ 说句你要我 我会跑过来
♪ Say you want me I’ll come runnin’ ♪
♪ 都不会花时间想一下
♪ Without takin’ time to think ♪
♪ 因为我简单
♪ Because I’m easy ♪
♪ 是的,我简单
♪ Yeah, I’m easy ♪
♪ 牵着我的手 把我拉下来
♪ Take my hand and pull me down ♪
♪ 我不会有任何的抵抗
♪ I won’t put up any fight ♪
♪ 因为我简单
♪ Because I’m easy ♪
♪ 是的,我简单
♪ Yeah, I’m easy ♪
♪ 说出那句口令我就玩你的游戏
♪ Give the word I’ll play your game ♪
♪ 就像那本来就是应该的
♪ As though that’s how it oughta be ♪
♪ 因为我简单
♪ Because I’m easy ♪♪
给我来一个
Do it to me.
我要给你们大家唱一首芭芭拉·简写的歌♥
I’m gonna sing you all a song Barbara Jean wrote.
只是想舒服点
Just wanna get comfortable.
叫做,呃,《一,我爱你》
It’s called, uh, “One, I Love You.”
♪ 当我感觉我的生活惨淡
♪ When I feel my life perishing ♪
♪ 我就打电♥话♥给你
♪ I call you on the phone ♪
♪ 当我崩溃时 你总是将我治愈
♪ You always fix me up when I get broken ♪
♪ 因为每一次我受伤 并且失去控制
♪ ‘Cause every time that I got hurt and went out of control ♪
♪ 你在我说出口之前 就懂得我所感受到的恐惧
♪ You knew the fears I felt before I spoke ’em ♪
喔,赶紧的啊,赶紧
Boo! Come on, now! Come on.
– 这算什么?沃克尔式的欺诈? – ♪ 一,我爱你
– What is this, some Walker rip-off? – ♪ One, I love you ♪
– ♪ 二,我在想着你 – 赶紧啊
– ♪ Two, I’m thinkin’ of you ♪ – Come on!
♪ 三,我再也不放你走…
♪ Three, I’ll never let you go ♪
喔,快点,快脱啊
Boo! Come on! Take it off!
♪ 还有四,我想念你
♪ And four, I miss you ♪
♪ 五,我要吻你
♪ Five, I wanna kiss you ♪
♪ 六,我不会再离开你
♪ Six, I won’t leave you no more ♪
你有没有告诉特劳特你具体想要的东西?
Did you tell Trout exactly what you wanted?
我告诉特劳特?那是你的工作
I tell Trout? It was your job.
– 我知道 – 我以为他知道
– I know. – I assumed he knew what…
哦,我不认为会有任何问题
Well, I didn’t think it was gonna be any problem.
♪ 四,我想念你
♪ Four, I miss you ♪
– ♪ 五,我想要吻你 ♪ – 脱掉你的衣服
– ♪ Five, I wanna kiss you ♪ – Take your clothes off!
♪ 六
♪ Six ♪
♪ 我再也不会离开你
♪ I won’t leave you no more ♪
快点,这是什么?
Come on! What is this?
赶紧回来,宝贝
Come on back here, baby!
怎么回事,亲?
What’s the matter, honey?
– 我不明白出什么事了 – 听好了
– I don’t understand what’s goin’ on. – Now, listen.
特劳特没有告诉你 你应该跳脱衣舞吗?
Didn’t Trout tell you you’re supposed to strip?
我是歌♥手!
I’m a singer!
– 听着听着听着 – 亲
– Listen. Listen. Listen. – Honey.
你下去完成表演,就像你跟特劳特说过的那样
you go down there finish the show like you told Trout you’d do…
我会做出安排,让你能在帕特农唱歌♥
and I’ll set it up so you can sing in the Parthenon.
– 啊? – 我会安排你在帕特农神庙和芭芭拉·简唱歌♥
– Huh? – I’ll set it up for you so you can sing in the Parthenon with Barbara Jean.
– 你下去完成表演… – 我可以跟芭芭拉·简唱歌♥?
– You go on down finish the show… – I’m gonna get to sing with Barbara Jean?
是,你可以,是的,你会的
Yes, you are. Yes, you will.
我来安排
I’ll take care of it.
去照你告诉特劳特那样把表演做完,好吗
Go finish the show like you told Trout you’d do, okay?
这些伙计们真的喜欢你,亲
These fellas really like you, honey.
– 好吗? – 有一天我会成为巨星,像芭芭拉·简那样
– Okay? – I’m gonna be as big a star as Barbara Jean is one day.
我知道你会的,你可能错的
I know you are. You can’t miss.
赶紧去吧
Go on, now.
快点,给我们看秀
Come on, let’s have the show!
喔,喂,好了好了
Whoo! Hey! All right! All right!
你是我妈妈
You’re my mama!
好啊
All right!
♪ 可是我简单
♪ But I’m easy ♪
♪ 是的,我简单
♪ Yeah, I’m easy ♪
♪ 牵起我的手 拉我下来
♪ Take my hand and pull me down ♪
♪ 我不会做任何反抗
♪ I won’t put up any fight ♪
♪ 因为我简单
♪ Because I’m easy ♪
想学些用手语说的话吗?
Want to learn how to say something in sign language?
想,“我爱你”怎么说?
Yeah. How do you say “I love you”?
哦,你可以说…简写是这样…
Well, you could say… Shorthand for it is…
这是简写
This is shorthand.
或者你可以说,“我”
Or you could say, “I”…
可以说,“爱你”
you could say, “love you.”
– “我爱你”? – 嗯哼
– “I love you”? – Mm-hmm.
或者你可以只说:“我很高兴遇见你”