现在请你热烈欢迎
Now a big welcome, if you please,
此刻的GooGoo名人…
for the Goo Goo man of the hour…
汤米·布朗
Tommy Brown!
♪♪ [乡村音乐]
♪♪ [Country]
♪ 我一直在走那条长长的孤单之路,宝贝
♪ I’ve been goin’ down that long, lonesome road, babe ♪
♪ 我已经走了一段时间 没错
♪ And I’ve been doin’ it for a while, yeah ♪
♪ 我一直在走
♪ I’ve been goin’ down ♪
♪ 那条长长的孤单之路,宝贝
♪ That long, lonesome road, babe ♪
♪ 找寻一个特别的微笑
♪ Lookin’ for a special smile ♪
♪ 我给各个酒吧干活
♪ Now, I worked the bars ♪
♪ 纽约到弗里斯科
♪ New York to Frisco ♪
♪ 可我从来不能拿到钱
♪ But I could never make it pay ♪
♪ 你知道钱有多么不经用
♪ You know how money goes ♪
♪ 它就从你的指缝里溜走
♪ It slips right through your fingers ♪
♪ 多一美元多一天
♪ One more dollar One more day ♪
♪ 那只青鸟他没钱
♪ The bluebird he has no money ♪
♪ 那只青鸟他无亲
♪ The bluebird he has no kin ♪
♪ 那只青鸟他不戴表
♪ The bluebird he wears no time clock ♪
♪ 他回应着风儿
♪ He answers to the wind ♪
我只能带你到这么远了
This is as far as I can take you.
好,那就这里
Okay, this is it.
– 就这里了,好的 – 对,好了
– This is it, all right. – Yeah, all right.
– 这是新的 – 对,我知道
– It’s the new one! – Yeah, I know.
– 这是新的,好吧 – 你知道时间吗?
– It’s the new one, all right. – Have you got the time?
当然,对,是…
Sure. Yeah. It’s, uh…
♪ 我已投过上亿个硬币
♪ I’ve shoved a hundred million quarters ♪
♪ 到那台点唱机里
♪ In that jukebox ♪
♪ 我已上过一桶啤酒
♪ I’ve served a barrelful of beer ♪
♪ 现在,我已听过
♪ Now, I’ve listened to ♪
♪ 我生命中的一些麻烦
♪ Some troubles in my lifetime ♪
♪ 我已见过很多成年人哭泣
♪ I’ve seen a lot of grown men cry ♪
♪ 哦,你知道那一首老歌♥叫做
♪ Well, you know that old tune called ♪
♪ “飞越彩虹”
♪ “Over the Rainbow” ♪
♪ 哦,如果那蓝鸟飞翔,为何我不能
♪ Well, if the bluebird flies then why can’t I ♪
好了
All right!
我是德尔·里斯,我要回黑文·汉密尔顿的团队去
I’m Del Reese, and I’m goin’ back to Haven Hamilton’s group.
– 记得我吗? – 这位年轻女士是和我一起的
– Remember me? – This young lady’s with me here.
我正在接受她的采访
I’m being interviewed by her…
我真的走了,我得去洗手间
and I really gotta go, and I gotta go to the bathroom.
♪ 时钟
♪ Time clock ♪
♪ 他回应着风儿
♪ He answers to the wind ♪
♪ 他回应着风儿
♪ He answers to the wind ♪♪
哦,耶,谢谢你们
Oh, yeah! Thank you!
谢谢你,汤米
Thank you, Tommy.
干得漂亮,一如既往
Beautiful job, as always.
喂,哈罗德·维克利,你去度假了吗?
Say, Harold Weakly, have you been on vacation yet?
老天,没有
Gosh, no.
我比满是橡皮球的房♥间里的小狗还忙活
I’ve been busier than a puppy in a room full of rubber balls.
如果你像我一样,忙忙碌碌
And if you’re like me, all that hustling and bustling…
让你想要坐下来,让世界流逝,享用GooGoo糖果包
makes you want to sit down and let the world go by while you enjoy a Goo Goo candy cluster.
喂,斯蒂夫,她跟我一起的 –
Hey, Steve. She’s with me.
抱歉,有什么能帮你的?
Excuse me. Can I help you?
– 我跟这些人一起的 – 你有后台通行证吗?
– I’m with these people here. – Do you have a backstage pass?
通行证?他们并不需要通行证啊
A pass? They didn’t need a pass.
你需要通行证才能到后台
You need a pass to go backstage.
– ♪ 我永不满足 – Googoo糖果是最佳答案…
– [Sueleen] ♪ I never get enough ♪ – Goo Goo’s the perfect answer…
– ♪ 我总是想要更多更多 – 当你需要迅速提升能量
– ♪ I always want more and more ♪ – when you need a quick energy pickup.
– ♪ 即便我们在一起 – 任何时候都是Googoo时刻
– ♪ Even if we stay together ♪ – Anytime is Goo Goo time.
♪ 度过我们整个人生
♪ Our whole lifetime through ♪
♪ 我永不满足 我永不满足
♪ I’ll never get enough I’ll never get enough ♪
♪ 我对你永不满足
♪ I’ll never get enough of you ♪
拿一块Googoo,南方人62年来的最爱
Go get a Goo Goo, the South’s favorite piece of candy for 62 years.
– 你准备好唱歌♥了吗? – 对 -好
– You ready to do the song? – Right. – Okay.
♪ 拿一块Googoo ♪ Go get a Goo Goo ♪
♪ 它真不错
♪ It’s good ♪
我不担心杀人,他们已经死了
[Tommy] I wouldn’t worry about killin’ ’em. They’re already dead.
对,谢谢你
Yes, thank you.
算你走运还活着
You’re lucky to be alive.
黑文·汉密尔顿
Haven Hamilton!

Yeah.
谢谢 谢谢
Thank you. Thank you.
谢谢
Thank you.
打扰了
Excuse me.
我要谢谢你们美妙热情的迎接
Well, I want to thank you for that wonderful, warm welcome.
我确信你们打算将这热情分享给…
And I’m sure you meant to share it with…
巴德·汉密尔顿,我的儿子,他在这里
with Bud Hamilton, my son, who’s here.
站起来,巴德
Stand up, Bud.
他是不是与众不同?
Isn’t he somethin’ else?
是的,的确
Yes, indeed.
是的,的确
Yes, indeed.
老天保佑你们,非常感谢你们热情的欢迎
God bless you, and thank you so much for that warm welcome.
– 那人有多高? – 今天我愿意为你们 – 谁?
– How tall is that guy? – Today I’d like to do… – Who?
– …特别奉献… – 黑文
– …do a special treat for you… – Haven.
– 一首全新的歌♥ – 永远不要问这个,约翰
– A brand-new song. – Don’t ever ask him that, John.
♪♪ [乡村音乐:慢节奏]
♪♪ [Country: Slow Tempo]
♪ 卸下你的包袱
♪ Unpack your bags ♪
♪ 努力不要哭
♪ And try not to cry ♪
♪ 我不能离开我的妻子
♪ I can’t leave my wife ♪
♪ 原因一共有三个
♪ There’s three reasons why ♪
♪ 那就是吉米
♪ There’s Jimmy ♪
♪ 还有凯西
♪ And Kathy ♪
♪ 以及甜美的洛蕾莱
♪ And sweet Lorelei ♪
♪ 为了孩子们着想
♪ For the sake of the children ♪
♪ 我们必须说再见
♪ We must say good-bye ♪
♪ 为了孩子们着想
♪ For the sake of the children ♪
♪ 我们必须说再见
♪ We must say good-bye ♪
♪ 因为吉米一直希望
♪ ‘Cause Jimmy’s been wishin’ ♪
♪ 我会带他去钓鱼
♪ That I’d take him fishin’ ♪
♪ 他的小小少棒赛
♪ His Little League pitchin’ ♪
♪ 值得去看一看
♪ Is somethin’ to see ♪
♪ 还有凯西如今13了
♪ And Kathy’s 13 now ♪
♪ 她现在是我的小女王
♪ She’s my little queen now ♪
♪ 我得看一看
♪ And I’ve gotta see ♪
♪ 她的情郎会是谁
♪ Who her beau’s gonna be ♪
♪ 所以卸下你的包袱吧
♪ So unpack your bags ♪
♪ 努力不要哭泣 我不能离开…
♪ And try not to cry. I can’t leave… ♪
有意思,因为…哦,那是康妮·怀特
That’s funny, because… Oh, there’s Connie White!
你好吗,亲?
How are you, honey?
你知道吗?还记得你在我的专辑上签过名吗?
You know what? You remember you signed my album?
哦,谢谢你来,谢谢你来看演出
Well, thank you for coming, dear. Thank you for coming to the show.
我有一首我写的歌♥,明天给你打个电♥话♥
I have a song I wrote. I’ll give you a call tomorrow.
– 不错 – 我们就聊聊,你知道,还有…
– That’s fine. – We’ll just chat, you know, and…
你记得我在写了什么吗?你记得吗?
You remember what I wrote on the program? Will you remember?
– “我是你的朋友,康妮·怀特” – 我喜欢你的裙子
– “I’m your friend. Connie White.” – I like your dress.
我也要去买♥♥一条
I’m gonna get one too.
不过我喜欢那条金色的带…
But I like the gold one with the be…
你知道,那时你…那时你没有腰身
you know, when you… when you have no waist.
♪ 洛莉刚刚会走
♪ Lori’s just walkin’ ♪
♪ 她刚开始说话
♪ She just started talkin’ ♪
♪ “爸爸”就是第一个…
♪ And “Daddy” is the first word ♪
♪ 她说出来的词
♪ That she ever said ♪
♪ 所以卸下你的包袱吧
♪ So unpack your bags ♪
♪ 努力不要哭
♪ And try not to cry ♪
♪ 我不能离开我妻子
♪ I can’t leave my wife ♪
♪ 原因一共有三个
♪ There’s three reasons why ♪
♪ 那就是吉米
♪ There’s Jimmy ♪
♪ 凯西
♪ Kathy ♪
♪ 还有甜美的洛蕾莱
♪ And sweet Lorelei ♪
♪ 为了孩子们着想
♪ For the sake of the children ♪
♪ 我们必须说再见
♪ We must say good-bye ♪
♪ 为了孩子们着想

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!