你真得好好想想 伙计 行吗
You really need to think this through, partner, all right?
听着 你能怎么在这么多人的飞机上
Listen, how do you kill somebody aboard
杀了人 还能逃之夭夭
a crowded plane and get away with it?
很难做到 不是吗
Pretty hard to pull that off, don’t you think?
比尔 别没事找事
Bill, if there’s not a situation, you don’t create one.
我要去见机长
I’m going to see the captain.
你盯着主舱
You keep your eye on the main cabin.
比尔 别大惊小怪的 比尔
Bill? Don’t panic the cockpit. Bill?
我告诉你 都五个小时了
I tell you, it’s five hours in,
然后 不知为何 他突然站起来说
and then, out of nowhere, he suddenly sits up and he says…
– 我们怎么证实威胁 – 我们不能
– How do we validate the threat? – We can’t.
机长 运输局说核查所有旅客名单
Captain? TSA says a full cross check on the passenger manifest
要花二十五到三十分钟左右
could take 25 to 30 minutes.
如果情况属实 我们可以转向
We can divert the flight, if this is for real.
最近的机场在哪
The nearest airport?
飞回哈利法克斯要九十五分钟
Well, it’s 95 minutes back to Halifax,
两个小时到冰岛 三个小时到伦敦
two hours to Iceland, three to London.
我们正在大西洋中间
We’re midway over the Atlantic.
你没事吧
You okay?
我现在在断食 老是手抖
It’s this juice fast I’m on. Gives me the shakes.
你决定 比尔
It’s your call, Bill.
我们到底有没有情况
Do we have a situation?
我们能过一遍监控吗
Can we review the footage?
监控都是直接记录在黑匣子里
It’s recorded directly to the black box.
我能从厨房♥看到现场景象吧
But I can watch all the camera feeds live from the galley?
是的
Yeah.
再跟运输局联♥系♥
Get back on the line with TSA.
看看他们能不能追踪到这个账号♥
See if they can back trace this account number.
同时我需要乘客名单
In the meantime, I’ll need the passenger manifest.
我试试能不能找到他
I’ll see if I can find him.
十分钟后 我需要你关掉机上网络
But in 10 minutes, I’d like you to switch off the network system.
我们不想让他查到转账成功没
We don’t want him checking to see if a transfer’s been made.
南希 跟我来
Nancy, come with me.
商务舱两个摄像头 经济舱六个
Two cameras in business, six in coach.
我们要再找些人来看
We’re gonna need more eyes.
我再去叫位空乘
I’ll get another attendant.
你跟机组熟吗
How well do you know the crew?
不怎么熟
Not very well.
– 不好意思 – 怎么
– Excuse me. – Yeah?
你能跟我来下吗
Will you come with me, please?
马上
Now?
你让我现在马上过去吗
You want me to come right now?
这是个坏主意
This is a bad idea.
她从一开始就坐在我旁边
She was sitting beside me when this started.
整架飞机上我只相信你和她
The only two people I trust on this airplane are you and her.
信我♥干♥什么 什么情况
Trust me with what? What’s going on?
我一发短♥信♥ 你们就圈出哪位乘客
I text, you circle any passenger with a phone
在用手♥机♥ 或者看起来像是在用手♥机♥
or acting like they have a phone.
我不太清楚你想让我♥干♥什么
I’m not sure I understand what it is you want me to do…
拜托 就照我说的做
Please, just do as I ask.
[你在吗]
[我有个问题]
女士们先生们
Ladies and gentlemen, looks like
我们突然遇上了气流
we’ve hit some unexpected turbulence.
[付款确认了吗]
请回到座位上 系好安全带
Please return to your seats and keep your seatbelts fastened
直到可以安全在机舱内走动 谢谢
until it’s safe to move about the cabin. Thank you.
[付款确认了吗]
[我需要多点时间]
[我们在尝试跟航♥空♥公♥司♥老板联♥系♥]
这里 9B
There. 9B.
[你在浪费时间]
座位9B 大卫·诺顿
Seat 9B. David Norton.
[我不为航♥空♥公♥司♥工作]
[我不在乎他们的钱]
[我只为乘客安全负责]
[你是好人 比尔]
22C
[你为什么要这么做]
奥斯汀·赖利
Austin Reilly.
[你为什么要这么做]
[我有我的理由]
[什么理由]
2F
[什么理由]
杰森·科尔
Jason Cole.
[够了]
14C
14C 查尔斯·惠勒
14C, Charles Wheeler.
[快点打钱 比尔]
13B
法希姆·纳西尔
Fahim Nasir.
[你时间不多了]
5B
5B 艾瑞斯·玛丽安
5B. Iris Marianne.
你还是接一下
You better answer it.

Hello?
[你为了救这些人能做多少]
比尔
Bill?
[不惜一切]
比尔
Bill?
[这就是为什么我会选你]
– 哪位 – 是菲利普·马伦尼克
– Who is this? This is Philip Marenick.
我是运输局的
I’m with TSA.
我从机长那里了解到了现在的情况
I understand from the captain you have a situation.
我要跟我上司谈谈
I need to speak to my supervisor.
听着 我现在在特区国安局
Listen, I’m calling from the DHS here in D.C.
[比尔 有人要死了]
从现在起 我就是你的上司
From here on out, I am your supervisor.
现在 探员马克斯 我需要你
Now, Agent Marks, I need you…
我现在把座位号♥给你
I’m going to run seat numbers by you.
我需要带危险信♥号♥♥和优先权的人
I need red flags and priors.
– 你的这个要求适用于很严重的情况 – 20G
– That’s a very serious request you put in. – 20G.
探员马克斯 我需要你把
Agent Marks, I need you to take me
整件事从头叙述一遍
through the events from the beginning.
我们会追查你给的那个账户号♥
And we’re looking into tracing the account number you gave us.
又是20G
20G again.
而且你知道 协议上要求这种情况下
And as you know, protocol dictates in these situations…
[你还有不到五分钟]
我们要与机上的另一位官员证实所有事情
…we corroborate everything with the second officer on board.
又是20G
20G again.
不是他
It’s not him.
不是谁?听着 我不希望这么快下结论
It’s not who? Look, I’d rather not jump to any conclusions.
[我有一个问题特别想问你]
听着比尔 我不认为你此时有权分辨
Listen, Bill, I don’t think you’re in a position to sort out
哪位乘客是嫌疑人
who’s a suspect or not at this point.
[你女儿最近如何]
马克斯探员?
Agent Marks?
比尔?
Bill?
[奥利维亚最近如何 比尔]
马克斯探员 我需要从你那了解一些信息
Agent Marks, I need some sort of acknowledgment from you.
比尔?
Bill?
探员马克斯?
Agent Marks?
马克斯 你需要回答我
Marks, you need to answer me.
等等
Hang on.
马克斯 你在吗
Marks, are you there?
回到你的位子上
Go back to your seat.
你个混♥蛋♥
You son-of-a-bitch!
小声点
Keep your voice down.
交出来 你到底…
Hand it over! What’re you…
比尔 看着我 我需要这笔钱
Bill, look at me, okay? I need this money.
我能分你…
I can cut you in…
把手♥机♥给我 杰克 听我说
Give me the goddamn phone, Jack. Just listen to me.
把手♥机♥给我
Give me the phone…
杰克 你个混♥蛋♥
Jack! You son-of-a-bitch.
放弃吧 马克斯 停
Give it up, Marks. Stop it!
放弃吧 停
Give it up. Stop it.
妈的 杰克
Damn it, Jack!
停 停
Stop it. Stop it!
别打了
Stop fighting!
杰克
Jack!
别这么做 杰克
Don’t do this, Jack.

Stop it!

Don’t.
别这么做 杰克
Don’t do this, Jack!

Don’t!

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!