Humor me. Look!
天啊
God damn it!
来看看
Come on, look.
我没看见他
I don’t see him.
看看
Look.
看看 天啊 我没看见他
Come on, look! God damn it! I don’t see him!
就在那 哪里
Right there. Where?
在那 戴眼镜的那个
Right there. The glasses.
好了 走吧
Come on, move.
这太疯狂了
This is crazy.
你 你 看着我
You! You. Look at me.
看着我 你叫什么
Look at me! What’s your name?
迈克尔 迈克尔·塔特
Michael. Michael Tate.
– 是他吗 – 不是他
– Well? – It’s not him.
– 你确定吗 – 该死 当然确定
– You’re sure? – Yeah, God damn it, I’m sure!
听着 如果我看到他上飞机
Look, if I’d seen him get on the plane,
我就会去问他要钱了
I would’ve gone and asked him for my money.
这是什么情况
What’s going on?
南希 看好商务舱
Nancy, watch business class.
转过来
Turn around.
– 你开玩笑吧 – 闭嘴
– Are you serious? – Don’t talk.
现在坐下
Now, sit down.
不许动
Don’t move.
[我可没说过目标是乘客]
天啊
Oh, God.
南希
Nancy!
请大家不要离开座位
Everybody remain in your seats.
女士们先生们 请不要离开座位
Ladies and gentlemen, please remain in your seats
并系紧安全带
and keep your seatbelts fastened.
女士们先生们 请不要离开座位
Ladies and gentlemen, please remain in your seats
并系紧安全带
and keep your seatbelts fastened.
南希 你还好吗
Nancy, are you okay?
– 没事 – 你确定吗
– Yeah. – You sure?
发生了什么
What’s happened?
他突然开始胸痛
He started having chest pains,
然后就昏倒在驾驶杆上
then he just collapsed over the yoke!
快点 醒来啊
Come on, come on! Wake up!
– 坐下 – 这他妈是怎么回事
– Sit down! – What the hell was that?
一切都在控制之中
Everything’s under control.
不好意思
Excuse me. Excuse me.
机长还好吗
Is the captain okay?
– 纳西尔医生 – 我什么都没干…
– Dr. Nasir? – I didn’t do anything, I…
跟我走 快
Come with me, now.
警官 有人能告诉我们到底发生了什么吗
Marshal! Is someone gonna tell us what the hell is going on?
我需要你的帮助
I need your help.
喂 大家都很惊慌
Hey! People are scared!
我们有权知道你为什么搜查我们
We have a right to know why you searched us.
为什么飞机差点坠毁
Why this plane almost went down!
喂 警官 我们得好好谈谈
Hey, Marshal, you and I are gonna have a conversation.
别这样走开
Don’t you walk away from me.
医生 去驾驶舱 快
Doctor, cockpit, now!
你居然让那家伙去驾驶舱
You’re letting that guy in the cockpit?
你给我听好了 你现在就回座位区
Here’s what’s gonna happen. You’re gonna get back to your seat,
乖乖坐下 然后给我闭嘴
you’re gonna sit down, and you’re gonna shut up.
不然怎样
Or what?
咱俩都是警♥察♥
From one cop to another,
你懂的
you know.
我也无能为力
There was nothing I could do.
[真刺♥激♥啊]
[你可真会浪费时间]
[你就快要失去所有乘客了]
[那时候就只剩下你和我了]
不好意思 女士 你刚才坐在那个警官旁边对吧
Excuse me, miss? You were sitting next to that guy, the marshal?
你知道发生了什么吗
You know what’s happening?
不知道
I have no idea.
没有攻击的痕迹
There’s no evidence of assault.
也许是下毒 诱发性过敏
It could be poison. Induced anaphylaxis.
– 什么 – 过敏反应
– What? – Allergic reaction.
不做验尸的话 我没法…
Without an autopsy, I…
好吧
Yeah.
医生 你能去看看
Doctor, would you mind seeing
有没有别的乘客需要医疗救援吗
if any of the passengers in coach need medical assistance?
这事…
This…
这事不要传出去 拜托了
This stays between us. Please.
南希 跟他去
Nancy, go with him.
凯尔
Kyle.
凯尔 从我上次跟他说话以后
Kyle, did the captain leave
机长有出过驾驶室吗
the cockpit since I last spoke with him?
– 你呢 – 没有
– You? – No.
有别人进来过吗
Did anyone else enter?
没有
No.
他吃过或者喝过什么吗
Has he had anything to eat or drink?
应该没有
I don’t think so.
你或者机长有可能打开过舱门吗
Have you or the captain had any reason to unlock this door?
当然没有
Of course not.
所以过去的二十分钟里
So you and he were both alone here,
驾驶舱里只有你和他两个人
on the flight deck, for the past 20 minutes?
你这个混♥蛋♥
You bastard.
别激动
Don’t get emotional.
我激动 你看看你
I’m getting emotional? Look at you!
赖斯 如果你对我不爽…
Rice, if you have a problem with me…
我不爽的是我的朋友死在我旁边
I have a problem with my friend dying next to me.
我不爽的是我被指控
I have a problem with being accused
不光是谋杀 还有劫机
of not only murder, but also hijacking.
我可没指控你劫机
I didn’t accuse you of hijacking.
天啊 我听说过你 你赌钱的事
Christ, I’ve heard about you. About your problems with money.
还有酗酒
With drinking.
运输安♥全♥局♥
TSA.
他们居然给一个偏执的酒鬼发枪和警徽
They gave a paranoid alcoholic a gun and a badge
还把他放到我的飞机上
and they put him on my plane.
太棒了
Brilliant.
你要打我吗
You’re gonna hit me?
别说…喂 喂 你干什么
Don’t tell… Hey! Hey! What are you doing?
飞机降落以前门都要锁着 好吗
This door stays locked until this plane lands safely. Okay?
– 马伦尼克… – 马克斯 该死的 我不是告诉过你…
– Marenick… – Marks, God damn it, I thought I told you…
机长死了
The captain’s dead.
你说什么
Excuse me?
驾驶室是从里面反锁的 很安全
The cockpit was secured, locked from the inside.
让我猜猜 你是不是也在里面 比尔
Let me guess, were you inside, Bill?
副机长说他就在他身边倒下
The co-pilot said the man just collapsed beside him.
可能是诱发性过敏 应该是这名字
It could be induced anaphylaxis, I think it’s called.
诱发性…你在说什么呢
Induced… What are you talking about?
下毒 不知道怎么做到的
Poisoning, I don’t know how.
只有他和副机长在里面 我信任副机长
It was just he and the co-pilot, and the co-pilot, I trust.
至少暂时是的
For now.
“暂时” 这我可说不准了 比尔
“For now”? I don’t know about this, Bill.
马伦尼克 你必须把钱汇过去
Marenick, you need to transfer the money.
哈蒙德探员在哪儿呢
Where is Agent Hammond?
我需要证实你说的一切
I need to corroborate everything you’re telling us.
哈蒙德死了
Hammond’s dead.
什么
What?
– 他居然带可♥卡♥因♥上飞机 – 上帝啊
– He had cocaine in his carry-on. – Jesus Christ!
我去质问他 他就掏枪了
I confronted him, he pulled a gun.
– 你开玩笑吧 – 马伦尼克 把钱汇过去
– Are you serious? – Marenick. Transfer the money.
为我争取时间 我会找到他的
Buy me time. I’ll find him.
把钱汇过去
Transfer the money.
汇一亿五千万到你的账户
$150 million into your account?
你真的跟我提这种要求吗 比尔
Is that something you’re seriously asking me to do, Bill?
我们一落地 你就逮捕我
The moment we land, arrest me,
把账户也冻结了 先汇钱吧
freeze the funds. Just transfer it.
我不能这么做 比尔
I can’t do that, Bill.
航♥空♥公♥司♥相信满足劫机者的要求
The airline believes paying the demand
会成为一个危险且不可逆转的先例
will set a dangerous and irreversible precedent.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!