上帝啊 这飞机上有一百五十条人命啊
Christ, there are 150 people on this plane.
那我倒奇怪了 你干嘛不切断网络
Which makes me wonder why you haven’t cut the network.
你让一百五十个惊慌的乘客
You have 150 people panicking,
联♥系♥他们的家人
contacting their families,
在我们试图解决危机的时候
while we’re trying to handle the situation.
你把这些都归咎与一个乘客
You attribute all this to a passenger,
你却不能证明他的存在
but you can give me no proof he actually exists.
我不能切断网络 我得和那家伙保持联♥系♥
I won’t cut the network. I need to communicate with this guy.
那么 马克斯探员 我不能继续和你说话了
Then, Agent Marks, I can’t continue talking to you.
这是什么意思
What does that mean?
意思是 我们不和恐♥怖♥分♥子♥谈判
It means we will not negotiate with a terrorist.
南希
Nancy.
机组里还有谁能进驾驶舱
Who else in the crew has access to the cockpit?
只有我
Just me.
你要查查我的手♥机♥吗 马克斯探员
Would you like to see my phone, Agent Marks?
你的面试是在早上吗
Is your interview in the morning?
是啊 如果我们能到达的话
Yeah. If we ever make it there.
如果能降落 是吧
Yeah, if we ever land, right?
是啊 不过应该不会…
Exactly. But it shouldn’t…
不好意思 我马上让开
I’m sorry. I’ll get up.
不用了 别担心 扎克 这是比尔
No. Please, don’t worry about it. Zack, this is Bill.
比尔 这是扎克
Bill, Zack.
我们刚刚在聊天 扎克告诉我
We were just talking and Zack was telling me
他是开♥发♥智能手♥机♥的程序员
that he’s a programmer for smart phones.
是吗
Is that right?
是 我明早要去佩奇面试
Yeah. I’m interviewing at Paige in the morning
是软件分♥析♥师的职位
for a software analytics position.
严格说来也不算程序员 不过…
Which, technically, isn’t programming. But…
听着 我很抱歉刚才我那么混♥蛋♥…
Look, I’m sorry for being such an asshole earlier…
是啊 不过你当过程序员对吧
Yeah, but you were a programmer, right?
我刚跟他说过 我总是丢手♥机♥
I was telling him that I keep losing my phone,
而且我总是调静音…
and because I keep my ringer off…
如果有办法找到就好了
It’d be nice if there was a way to find it.
是啊 不过好像很简单对吧
Yeah, but apparently, it’s pretty simple, right?
– 我可没说简单 – 用GPS吗
– I didn’t say it was simple… – GPS?
载波信♥号♥♥定位吗
Carrier signal triangulation?
不是
No.
基本上 你只要
Basically, you just send
发一张携带了侵入病毒的图片
an intrusion virus attached to a picture text
病毒会把手♥机♥从静音调成有铃♥声♥
that switches the phone from silent to ring.
大部分手♥机♥都会自动读取图片 所以…
Most phones load images automatically, so if you…
如果手♥机♥没信♥号♥♥呢
What if there’s no cell phone coverage?
如果是在小型网络上的两个手♥机♥呢
If it’s two phones on a smaller network?
原理都一样 用无线网都能发
It’s the same protocol. Even over Wi-Fi.
你多长时间可以做到
How fast could you do something like that?
什么 现在吗
What, like right now?
是的
Yes.
有太多不确定因素
There are variables.
手♥机♥和网络都是
The phone and the network.
还有另一个手♥机♥有没有开机
If the other phone is even turned on or not.
开着的 不过不知道号♥码
It’s on. But the target number is anonymous.
你得从这个手♥机♥上发送
You have to send it from this phone.
天啊
Jesus.
警官 我可不太确定
Marshal, I don’t know about this.
你能做到吗
Can you do it?
这家伙可是在说杀人的事啊
This dude is talking about killing people.
他现在能看到我们吗
Can he see us right now?
我在呢
I’m here.
我可以试试 不过不能保证…
I guess I can give it a shot. But I can’t guarantee…
要多久
How fast?
三十分钟
Thirty minutes?
二十
Twenty?
我们还有不到八分钟
We have less than eight minutes.
你能做到的 所以他们才想雇你 对吧
You can do it. That’s why they want to hire you, right?
八分钟
Eight minutes.
好吧
Okay.
准备好了告诉我
Tell me when it’s ready.
谢了 女士
Thanks, ma’am.
喂 喂
Hey, hey.
你在那边看到了什么
What did you see up there?
我真的不能告诉你
I’m really not at liberty to say.
怎么 你是医生之类的吗
What, are you like a doctor or something?
搞什么鬼
What the hell?
女士们先生们 请注意
Ladies and gentlemen, if I can have your attention.
商务舱现已关闭
The business cabin is now closed.
重复一遍 商务舱现已对所有人关闭
I repeat, the business cabin is now closed to everyone.
空乘员 请你们尽量
Flight attendants, if you could do your best,
安置所有的乘客
please, to accommodate all passengers.
谢谢
Thank you.
我可是有家人的 拜托
I have a family, for Christ’s sake!
这是紧急情况
We have a situation.
喂 你能告诉我们到底发生了什么吗
Hey, man, you gonna tell us what the hell is going on or not?
机长还好吗
Is the captain all right or not?
情况…情况非常复杂
The… The situation is quite complicated.
复杂 别扯了
Complicated? Come on!
不过我可以保证…
But I can assure you…
简直是胡扯
This is bullshit!
一切都在掌控中
Everything’s in hand!
一切都在掌控中
Everything is under control!
大家冷静
Everyone, calm down!
我要去见机长
I want to see the captain.
我自己过去
I’m gonna head up there myself.
就这样 让开 警官
That’s it. Move aside, Marshal.
等等 免费旅行
Wait, wait. Free travel.
免费机票
Free flights!
免费飞行
Free travel.
航♥空♥公♥司♥会提供
The airline company will guarantee
一年内的免费国际飞行
one year’s international free travel.
只要你们坐下 保持安静 听我指挥
If you sit down, remain quiet, and do what I say.
免费国际飞行
Free international travel.
谢谢
Thank you.
十二个月
Twelve months.
免费的
Free.
保证得到
Guaranteed.
一年 免费旅行 谢谢
One year. Free travel. Thank you.
凯尔 是比尔
Kyle, it’s Bill.
我们为什么转向了
Why are we turning?
我收到指令 不能和你交流 马克斯
I’ve been instructed not to communicate with you, Marks.
他们是不是叫你切断网络了 听着
Did they tell you to cut the network? Listen to me.
给你指令的人不在这架飞机上
The men who issued those instructions are not on this plane.
这是你的飞机 你的乘客 赖斯
This is your plane. These are your passengers. Rice!
凯尔
Kyle!
我们向北转了五十五分
We’ve been diverted north. 55 minutes.
他们叫你切断网络了吗
Did they tell you to cut the network?
那是命令 马克斯
I have orders, Marks.
给我五分钟 就五分钟
Give me five minutes. Five minutes.
你想降落在哪儿都行
Land the plane wherever you want,
但不要切断网络
but do not switch that network off.
听到了吗 我有计划了 我会找到他
Do you hear me? I have a plan. I can find this guy.
就五分钟
Five minutes.
希望我们能信任他
I hope we can trust this guy.
我就信任他
I trust him.
我可不想变成劫机犯的帮凶
Yeah, well, I’d rather not end up an accessory to a hijacking.
– 好了 – 扎克
– Okay. – Zack.
搞定了 给
It’s done. Here it is.
好样的
Good man.
你觉得飞机还是机长在控制吗
You think the captain’s still in control of the plane?
飞机差点坠毁
The plane almost goes down,
那个家伙举着枪乱跑 还把人捆住
there’s a guy waving his gun around, tying people up.
我看他已经控制了飞机了
I’d say he pretty much took control.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!