Then you won’t need this.
你一定是走得很急
You must be really fast.
15号♥加油机给我加20块钱的汽油,再拿一根水果棒糖
Twenty dollars on pump number 15 and a sour fruity twist.
你是警♥察♥? 不是
You a cop? – No.
你这杂种想抢劫?我见多了
You bastards have tried this too many times!
噢,听着… 闭嘴
Oh, listen– – Shut up!
我不是想… 闭嘴
I wasn’t gonna– – Shut up.
Emmitt县治安局 喂,喂
Emmitt County Sheriff’s Station. Hello. Hello.
有什么我可以帮你的吗?
Uh– – Yes, may I help you?
那电视剧,警♥察♥的…
That show, Cops…
我喜欢看
I love it.
你有没碰过特别倒霉的一天?
Have you ever had a really bad day?
我现在就倒霉透了
I’m havin’ one right now.
现在,听着,宝贝,我今天要回来的晚点
Now, look, baby, I told you I’d be home later.
有个家伙说要给我一份薪水很多的工作
Now, this guy say he got a job for me, okay, payin’ big money.
好吗,请别跟我吵,现在别吵,好吗?
Okay, now, please, don’t argue with me. Not-Not now. All right?
晚点见,好的
I’ll see you later. Okay.
现在我想要的是在15号♥加油机加20块钱汽油 和一根水果棒糖
Now all I want’s $20 on pump number 15 and a sour fruity twist.
这要求不算过分吧 没有,先生
Is that too much to ask? – No, sir.
如果我把你的枪拿走,你不会介意吧? 不会,先生
Do you mind if I take your gun? – No, sir.
你能把墙上的电♥话♥线扯掉吗?
Would you please rip the phone cord out of the wall?
什么? 把墙上的电♥话♥线扯掉
What? – Would you rip the phone cord out of the wall, please?
谢谢,这是电♥话♥、枪和水果棒糖的钱
Thank you. This is for the phone and for the gun and for the sour fruity twist.
还有20块的汽油钱,继续加
And $20 on pump number 15. Go on.
谢谢你的耐心 是的,先生
Thank you for your patience. – Yes, sir.
我得把这事弄清楚
Le– Let me get this straight.
你可以抢劫,而我就不行?
It’s all right for you to rob a place, but it ain’t all right for me?
我没有抢他
I didn’t rob him.
哦,那你一定是他妈的在玩抓小偷的有趣游戏吧
Well, you got a funny way of not robbin’ a motherfucker.
Nick,趁他叫来警♥察♥前,我们快离开这
Nick, let’s get out of here, man, before he calls the cops.
他不会叫警♥察♥来的 你怎么知道?
He’s not gonna call the cops. – How do you know?
我让他把电♥话♥线扯断了
I had him rip the phone cord out of the wall.
噢,妈的,这可真有趣
Oh, shoot. That’s pretty good.
你还拿了他的枪
And you got his gun?
不错,Nichola,干的不错
Not bad, Nicholas. Not bad.
Charlie,这玩意真让我觉得难受,听了觉得伤心
Charlie, this shit’s depressing the shit out of me. It’s makin’ me sad.
什么?噢,别这样,伙计 这玩意就是他妈的棒
What? Oh, come on, man. This shit is the shit.
就该是这样,你就该听了伤心 它太忧郁了
This is the shit. It’s supposed to make you sad. – It’s grim.
噢,伙计,别这样 这可是他妈的经典啊
Oh, man, come on. This is the shit.
这曲子是他妈的最棒的 这可是能勾死人的情歌♥
This shit is the shit. This is the hellified love music.
听这个我心情不好 伙计,也许我可以
I’m in bad shape over here. – Ah, man, you know, maybe I can…
在调频音乐台给你找几首Donny Osmond的歌♥
tune you in to a nice A.M. station and get you some Donny Osmond.
Charlie,这是什么?开慢一点 我真不敢相信
Charlie, what’s this? Slow down. – Get the fuck out of here.
把车停下来,关车灯
Pull over and turn the headlights off.
伙计,你也应该给我拿一根棒糖
Y o, man, you could’ve gotten me a piece of licorice.
这是酸的 那又怎样
It’s sour. – So.
你也应该给我拿一根
Still could’ve gotten me a piece.
我没想起来 哦,你没想起来
I didn’t think of it. – Oh, you didn’t think of it.
你就是自私,伙计 就像这个世界的其他人一样
Just selfish, man. Guess that’s the world.
你知道吗?你,你就是自私 拿去
You know? You just– You just selfish. – Here.
谢谢
Damn.
白人的口水有股特别的味道,是不是,伙计?
I swear, white people must got totally different taste buds, man.
这话种族歧视的味道很浓
That’s a very racist thing to say.
是吗?太好了
Oh, yeah? Good.
他妈的怎么…
What the f–
噢,妈的 他们在撞我们
Oh, shit! – Whoa, they’re rammin’ us.
现在用不着你来告诉我 快踩油门,Nick
Thanks for the late-breakin’ news. Step on the gas, Nick!
我讨厌新车
I hate new cars.
哇!
Whoa!
看他的嘴脸,伙计
Look at his face, man.
看啊,伙计
Look, man!
来赛跑啊,宝贝
Our turf, baby.
他们看起来不象警♥察♥
They don’t look like cops.
他们肯定不是警♥察♥
Definitely not cops.
下车
Get out of the car.
站到那边去 好吧,操♥你♥妈♥的,往后退
There you go. – All right, motherfuckers, back the fuck off!
噢,妈的,这可真带劲
Oh, shit. It’s cool.
我帅,我们帅
Oh, yeah, I’m cool. We cool.
我只是跟你们开个玩笑,伙计
I was just fuckin’ with y’all, man.
出什么事了? 你们住在附近吗?
Hey, what’s up? Y’all-Y’all live around here?
到车前面来
Bring your ass around the front of the car.
快点,宝贝,快点 到那边去,到那边去
Come on, baby. Come on, baby. There you go. There you go.
好吧,好吧,噢,见鬼 看你往哪踩
All right. Okay. Oh, shit. – Uh-huh. Watch your feet. – Uh-huh.
过来,罗圈腿,快点 看你往哪儿踩
Come on, rubber legs. Let’s go. Watch where you’re walkin’.
当心点儿,到那边去,宝贝
Watch– Watch your feet. There you go, baby.
也许你们两个没有听说我的同伴和我…
Perhaps you two haven’t heard that my partner and I here…
才有权在这地段从事犯罪活动
own the rights to all violent crime on this particular stretch of highway.
而且我们对没有经我们同意的犯罪活动从不手软
And we don’t take kindly to any unauthorized criminal activities.
你根本不明白 我们是…
You don’t understand. We were–
噢,妈的 那是我的车
Oh, shit. – That’s my car.
你能听我说吗? 好的
Can I have your attention, please? – Y eah.
我敢打赌你过去一定卖♥♥多了女士饼干,不是吗?
I bet you used to sell more Girl Scout cookies than any other member of the whole troop, didn’t ya?
那你平时管你叫什么?Yolanda,小狗屎?
What were you calling yourself back then? Y olanda, you little bitch?
Cynthia?Susan?是什么? 我记不起来了
Cynthia? Susan? What was it? I can’t remember.
嘿,小子,我会很温柔的,你们不用担心
Hey, guys, I will be gentle. Don’t even worry about it. – Huh?
用不着担心
Now– Now, don’t even worry.
嗯。
Uh-huh.
我只有这些
I have these.
噢,光有这些可不够
Oh, now that’s not gonna be enough.
你们抢来的战利品呢,在哪?
Where’d you put your booty?
真是,我♥干♥了什么 居然让我碰到比你还讨厌的人
Now I’ve done it. I finally found someone I like less than you.
狗屎,这名片夹还挺漂亮的,朋友
Shit. That’s a fancy case, friend.
看到一个象你这样有着精美名片夹的娘们…
You know, when a sweet-mouthed girl like you has a fancy case like this…
我就会想你的钱包在哪?
a man gets to thinkin’ where’s the wallet?
完了,我们死定了,伙计
That’s it. We’re dead, man.
给我钱包,Alice
I’m gonna need that wallet, Alice.
那个大大的,鼓鼓的钱包在哪? 把它给我
Where’s that big, fat wallet? Give it to me.
给我你的钱包,你这小婊♥子♥
Give me your fuckin’ wallet, you little bitch.
你知道什么? Nick,Nick,你在干什么?
You know what? – Nick, Nick, what you doin’?
我能肯定你是个危险分子
I’m sure you’re a really scary guy.
我相信普通人即使听到你的声音也会吓得发抖
I’m sure that, normally, people just quiver at the very sound of your voice.
但是,我,我现在不怕你
But, you see, l, I can’t see that right now.
我,我看你不过是的懦弱的,垂死挣扎的小人
I-l-I just see a weak, desperate little man…
也许是从小就喜欢虐待小动物的小丑
that probably grew up torturing little animals.
是个无恶不作,欺软怕硬的下流胚
Some puny, little uncoordinated…
是那种专门欺负低年级同学的
can’t-make-the-football-team- so-I’ll-pick-on-third-graders- and-steal-their-lunch-money…
坏蛋,小太保
punk, jerk-off bully
有一天你醒来,会发现自己一无所有
that one day wakes up and realizes he’s nothing.
不学无术的蠢货,无人同情的可怜虫
Just a sad, pathetic, useless, illiterate piece of inbred shit.
他说的我完全不同意
I just want you to know, I totally disagree.
去死吧 那我真是感激不尽
Time to die. – That just makes you my best friend.
好吧,把枪扔了
All right, drop the fuckin’ gun.
我叫你♥他♥妈♥的把枪扔了
Drop the fuckin’ gun!
给我这个,狗♥娘♥养♥的
Give me this, motherfucker.
在我踢烂你屁♥股♥之前快从这滚开
Now back the fuck up before I kick you in your bitch-ass chin.
退后,我说,退后
Back the fuck up! I said, back the fuck up!
没听明白吗,退后 每个人,都退后
Didn’t I say, back the fuck up? Everybody, back the fuck up.
噢!
Oh!
妈的
Shit.
你打中我了 对不起,Nick
You shot me. – I’m sorry, Nick.
把枪放下 闭嘴
Put down the gun. – Shut up.
你打中我了 我说过了,对不起,伙计,我不是故意的
You shot me. – I said, I’m sorry, man. I-l-I didn’t mean it.
枪走火了
The gun just went off.
有时在床上我也会这样
You know, I have that same trouble in bed.
嗯,每个人偶尔也会这样
Well, rarely. Every once in a great while.
把枪放下,你这白♥痴♥ 闭嘴,我这儿被射中了
Put down that gun, you idiot. – Would you shut up? I’m shot here.
你才他妈的闭嘴,你以为你♥他♥妈♥的是谁?
You shut the fuck up. Who the hell do you think you are?
你♥他♥妈♥闭嘴 嗯,看看你自己,你…
You shut the fuck up! You shut the fuck up! – Huh? Look at yourself, you candy-ass–
伙计,你也他妈闭嘴 你闭嘴,闭嘴
Man, you shut the fuck up. – You shut the fuck up. – Shut up!
把枪放下 在你走火打中他脑袋前快他妈的把枪放下
Put down the gun! – Hey, hey, hey! – Put that fucking gun down before you take a fucking toe hit.
闭嘴,闭嘴,狗♥娘♥养♥的

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!