Oh, shit.
好了,伙计,你要干什么? 过来呀,臭狗屎
All right, man. What you doin’? – Come on, asshole.
瞧你们这些狗♥娘♥养♥的疯子
Well, would you look at these crazy sons a bitches?
噢,妈的,我们会死的 快他妈的离开
Oh, shit. We gonna die. Pull off the fuckin’ road.
伙计,把车开离车道
Man, would you pull off the fuckin’ road!
噢,妈的
Oh, shit!
噢,妈的 噢,妈的
Oh, shit! – Oh, shit.
嘿,Earl
Hey, Earl.
噢,妈…
Oh, sh–
我还活着,你也活着
I’m alive! You alive!
你怎么知道那个乡巴佬会先转弯的?
How’d you know that hillbilly was gonna turn first?
你确实知道他会先转弯的,是吗?
You did know he was gonna turn first, didn’t ya?
你知道的?不过这不重要
You know what? It don’t even matter.
我还活着,你也活着,伙计
I’m alive! You alive, man!
下车 什么? 下车
Get out! – What? – Get out!
你这样做时就什么都不想吗?
What are you even thinking when you do something like that?
你认为你就永远也不会被抓住吗? 我们没有被抓住
You think you’re never gonna get caught? – We didn’t get caught.
问题的关键不在这 真是个呆瓜
That’s not the point. It’s beetleheaded.
你被抓住只是个时间问题
It’s– It’s only a matter of time before you do get caught.
呆瓜是什么意思? 呆瓜的意思是”蠢驴”
What is beetleheaded? – It’s a synonym for “stupid.”
你知道”生殖”什么意思吗?就是”操你”
Oh. Well, here’s a synonym for “procreation.” Fuck you!
你有钱,你坐在他妈的大房♥子里指指点点是件容易的事情
It’s easy for you to point the finger when you’re sittin’ on your rich ass in a big fuckin’ house.
我不是阔佬 噢,是的
I’m not rich. – Oh, yeah.
你的电视机是多大的? 什么?
How big’s your TV? – What?
我说,你的电视机是多大的? 50英寸的
I say, how big’s your TV? – Fifty-inch.
上车 噢,算了吧,这不是社会问题
Get in the car. – Oh, please. Let’s not make this a social issue.
我是说即使你要抢,也得抢的聪明点
The point is that even if you wanted to rob a place, there are smarter ways to do it.
教教我 面具,戴着面具
Enlighten me. – A mask. Wear a mask.
你知道,警♥察♥会找”目击证人…”
You see, the police have this thing called a “lineup…”
如果有人指认你 你就得坐牢
and if someone recognizes you, you go to jail!
想想小说里面写的 要作案,首先要选好地点
Oh, how about this for a novel idea? Case the place first.
查清楚是否装有录像监控系统或隐藏的警报器
Find out if there’s a security camera or a hidden alarm.
另外,你干嘛要抢一家便利店?
Then again, why even rob a convenience store?
你能拿到多少钱? 两,三百美金?
How much money could you possibly get? Two, three hundred dollars?
然后怎么办?你两天就花完了,喔
Then what? You’re set for two days! Wow!
你知道什么,瘦高个? 我知道要干就要干笔大的
What do you know, lanky? – I know you go for the big score.
抢上一票,一辈子都够了
One robbery, you’re set.
你别忘了,大个子
News flash, big slim.
富人们会把钱藏的好好的
People with big money, they protect it.
所以你得做些调查 就像我工作的Quality设计集团
So you do a little research. Take Quality Design Group where I work.
我老板在他的保险柜里放了一大笔现金
My boss keeps a ton of cash in his vault.
夜里,那只有两个警卫和一套个人保安系统
At night, there’s only two guards and a personal security system.
而且,我还正巧知道密♥码♥
Now, in this case, I happen to even know the code.
甚至即使我不知道,我…
But even if I didn’t, l–
怎么啦?
What?
我鼻子上有鼻涕吗?
I got a booger in my nose?
怎么啦?
What?
风险分散
Diversify.
你不能信任银行,Nick
You can’t trust banks, Nick.
整个银行系统有可能顷刻间崩溃
The entire system could crumble at any second.
那个杂种非常依赖杠杆作用 那可以把他弄破产
That bastard’s so heavily leveraged, it would wipe him out.
等等,我的耳朵没听错吧?
Wait a minute. Am I hearing you right?
这位正人君子先生居然要抢劫他的老板?
Mr “High and Mighty” is gonna rob his boss?
你听到了吗? 老天爷
You hear that, gila monsters?
老Nick Beam打算抢劫他的老板
Old Nick Beam here is gonna rob his boss!
我说,你听到了吗? 老天爷
I say, do you hear that, gila monsters?
你这个人是怎么回事,Nick? 你老婆真的把你的头弄昏了,伙计
You know what, Nick? Your wife really messed your head up bad, man.
你是认真的?
You’re serious?
他有多少钱? 光他的个人财产…
How much he got? – Only the bulk of his personal assets.
就有六、七十万 你说什么?
Six, seven hundred thousand. – You what?
嘿,你需要个帮手 不,这跟你没关系
Hey, you gonna need some help. – Oh, no, this has nothing to do with you.
嘿,在你策划这一重要行动时我正好在场…
Hey, I was present at the time of creative inspiration…
这使我有权参与这项…
which entitles me to partial ownership…
这项犯罪活动
in this criminalistic endeavour.
下车 我们回去后,或许我该给Quality设计集团打个电♥话♥
Get out. – Maybe I’ll just call Quality Design Group when we get back.
我要分一半
I want half.
我们要毁了这个混♥蛋♥
We’re gonna bury this asshole.
你说的对
Sure, you’re right.
公路持枪抢犯? 一个黑人,一个白人,你告诉我的?
Highway shooters? – One black, one white. You tell me?
你就在那,却让他们跑了?
You were there, and they got away?
他们开着一辆1996年的Yukon车
They were driving a 1996 Yukon.
驾照呢? 如果我知道驾照号♥码,我他妈的就不用站在这…
Licence? – You know, if I had a licence number, Bart, I wouldn’t be standing here…
受这份窝囊气了,现在,我还要说吗? 不用了,长官
eating large quantities of shit, now, would l? – No, sir.
注意边境两边的电♥话♥,把照片传真给每一个分局
Monitor calls on both sides of the border. Fax that photo to every precinct on the planet.
任何蛛丝马迹我都要知道
There’s so much as a sneeze out there I wanna feel the mist.
把钱都给我,再拿一盒巧克力牛奶 钱都锁在保险柜里了
Give me all your money and a Yoo Hoo. – The money’s all locked up.
79美分,谢谢
That’ll be 79 cents, please.
有股臭味,伙计
Something stinks, man.
你肯定车子没漏油吗?
You sure you ain’t got a gas leak?
是我的鞋子 你的鞋子?
It’s my shoes. – Your shoes?
你听说过Scholl医生吗?
You ever heard of Dr Scholl’s?
我在加油站时把汽油洒到鞋子上了
I spilled some gas on my shoes at the gas station.
就是你抢劫的时候
You know, the one you robbed.
噢,你这有一台便携式摄像机 你要干什么?
Oh, so you got a camcorder up in here. – What are you doing?
我只是检查一下,伙计
I’m just checkin’ it out, man.
把它放下 我不会弄坏它的,伙计
Pu– Pu– Put it down. – I ain’t gonna break it, man.
让我来检查一下 我来瞧瞧
Just let me check it out. Just let me see.
呦,这是你老婆吗?
Y o, this is your wife?
伙计,我知道为什么你心慌意乱了
Man, I see why you were upset.
不错,Nick,不错,Nick
Not bad, Nick. Not bad, Nick.
我是指这个骚娘们
I mean, you know, for a cheatin’ bitch.
听着,不许你这么称呼她
Look, don’t you call her that.
你,你又不认识她,不许这么称呼她
You– You don’t know her. Don’t call her that.
好吧,不这么说了,好吧?
Okay. No disrespect. Okay?
我应该叫她什么?
What should I call her?
红杏出墙?
Monogamously challenged?
上帝 我只是跟你开个玩笑,伙计
God. – I was just fuckin’ with you, man.
知道吗,对常规的8号♥摄像机来说,这个还不赖
You know, this is an all right camera for a regular eight.
这是最好的 让我跟你解释一下,Nick
It’s the best on the market. – Let me explain something to you, Nick.
如果你的不是数码摄像机,那你的就什么都不是
If you ain’t got digital, you ain’t got shit.
这台摄像机只有一块CCD晶片
This has only got one C.C.D. chip.
而电视效果的摄像机有三块,Nick
Broadcast has three, Nick.
别这样看我 我知道的让你很吃惊吗?
Don’t look at me like that. What, are you surprised I know shit?
卖♥♥我摄像机的那家伙要帮我们安装计算机网络
The guy that sold me that camera just set up our computer network.
Windows NT? 不,只是Windows
Windows NT? – No. Just Windows.
伙计,别逗我了 听着,我只是觉得奇怪
Man, get out of here with that shit. – Look, here’s a nutty idea.
如果你有这些方面的知识的话,为什么不用它们来找一份工作?
If you actually know something about this stuff, why not use that knowledge and get a job?
睁大眼睛看仔细我了
Take a good look at me.
我的肤色可不太帮我忙 太可笑了
I’m not exactly the corporate colour. – That’s ridiculous.
如果你想找一份工作,你就能找到 你头上有只蜘蛛在爬
If you wanted a job, you could have one. – There’s a spider on your head.
什么? 你头上有只蜘蛛在爬
What? – There’s a spider on your head.
听着,抱歉,我对这些
Look, I am sorry. I am not up on all this
时髦的口头语不太懂…
jive-talkin’, homeboy lingo.
“你头上有只蜘蛛在爬”是什么意思?
What’s that supposed to mean, there’s a spider on your head?
它的意思是:有一只蜘蛛正在你♥他♥妈♥的头上爬,伙计
It means: There’s a spider on your motherfuckin’ head, man.
把它弄掉,把它弄掉
Well, get it off! Get it off, get it off!
我才不碰那玩意呢 把它弄掉
I ain’t touchin’ that shit. – Get it off!
把它弄掉,把它弄掉…
Get it off, get it off, get if off, get if off!
把它弄掉 这可真♥他♥妈♥的是个大蜘蛛,伙计
Get it off! – Yo, that’s a big fuckin’ spider, man.
噢,见鬼
Oh, shit!
Nick,它只不过是个蜘蛛
Nick, it’s just a spider.
等等,让我把它录下来,让我把这他妈的录下来
Hold on, let me focus. Let me focus on this shit.
你的脚着火了 呦,Nick
You got the hot foot! Yo, Nick!
继续跳啊,继续跳啊…
Get on the good foot. Get on the good–
噢,都录下来了
Aw, got it!
我得打个电♥话♥,你去加油
I gotta make a call. You pump.
把枪给我 什么?
Give me the gun. – What?
把枪给我
Give me the gun.
伙计,我不会抢劫这的
Man, I wasn’t gonna rob the place, man.
那你就用不着这把枪
Then you won’t need this.
那你就用得着

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!