Hey, Nick, why couldn’t you just use your key? – Turn your bed down?
呆在这儿
Stay.
我期待这一刻很久了 我太想要你了
I’ve been thinking about this for so long. I want you so bad.
我只是想让她快乐
I just wanted to make her happy.
这将会是个你永远也忘不了的夜晚
This is gonna be a night that you won’t forget.
我试着忘记,可是我做不到
I try to forget, but I can’t.
快把你给我,Nick 给,我把我能给的都给她了
Give it to me, Nick. – Give. That’s all I did was give.
Nick? Nick,你真是能在节骨眼上煞风景
Nick? Nick, you’re really putting a damper on the mood here.
我很抱歉,我不知道
I’m sorry. I don’t know.
Danielle,我不行,我做不到
Danielle, I can’t. I just can’t.
嘿,Kareem,你知道吗?Charlie和我…
Hey, Kareem. Are you aware that Charlie and l…
准备来这里,螳螂捕蝉,黄雀在后
had intended to come up here and cap your punk ass?
还有你的女朋友,Nick
And your girlfriend Nick.
但是,见鬼,你们两个小混混这么能干抢到这么一大笔钱
But, shit, you two muffins did such an outstanding job with this financing…
我是说,谁会舍得这样就把你们杀了?
I mean, who could think about killing at a time like this?
谢谢,你的赞扬非同寻常
Thanks. Your approval means a lot.
我让你说话了吗?我让你说话了吗? Charlie,别
Did I tell you to speak? Did I tell you to speak? – Charlie, no.
用枪声音太大了
That’s gonna be too loud.
太大了
Too loud.
喂?喂? 嗨
Hello? Hello? – Hi.
噢,上帝!Nick,是你吗?你还好吗?
Oh, my God! Nick, is that you? Are you okay?
我很好 噢,感谢上帝
I’m fine. – Oh, thank God!
我真的不知道如果,如果你…
I didn’t know if, if you–
我还以为… 你没受伤吧?
I thought that– You’re not hurt?
没有 哦,感谢上帝!你在哪儿?
No. – Oh, thank God! Where are you?
听着,Ann,我们别兜圈子了 我看见你了
Look, Ann, let’s not make this harder than it has to be. I saw you.
什么? 我看见你了,我知道了
What? – I saw you. I know.
看见什么了?你在说什么啊?
Saw me what? What are you talking about?
算了,你用的着这样吗? 你和Phillip
Come on. Do you have to do this? You and Phillip.
他怎么啦? 你在抵赖,她在抵赖
What about him? – You’re denying it. She’s denying it.
我也不相信 星期五下午,还记得吗?
I don’t believe this. Friday afternoon. Remember?
你猜怎么着,我提早回家了,我看到你了,Ann
Well, guess what. I came home early. I saw you, Ann.
我就在那儿 噢,不
I was there. – Oh. Oh, no.
得了,噢,不
Yeah. Oh, no.
Nick,星期五下午我还在上班
Nick, I was still at work Friday afternoon.
在上班?好吧,那么你的克隆在家里和我的老板做♥爱♥
At work? Well, then your-your clone was at home screwing my boss.
Nick,那是我妹妹 还记得吗,我跟你说过的…
Nick, it was my sister. Remember, I told you…
她和她的未婚夫下个星期五会过来?
she was coming next Friday with her fiance?
是的,我搞错了,其实是这个星期五 他们从机场打来电♥话♥
Well, I made a mistake. It was this Friday. They called from the airport.
我告诉了他们钥匙放在花盆里
I told them about the key in the planter.
我给你打过电♥话♥,可是你已经下班了
I called you, but you’d already left the office.
所以我在家里的录音电♥话♥机里给你留了口信
So I left you a message on the machine at home.
那,那Phillip的袖扣是怎么回事? 它们放在厨房♥的水池边,Ann
What about– What about the cuff links? Phillip’s cuff links were on the sink, Ann.
宝贝,自从圣诞聚会Phillip把它们落在咱们家后就一直放在那
Honey, they’ve been in the dresser since the Christmas party.
我把它们放在台子上,好让你记得还给他
I left them on the counter so you’d finally remember to bring them to him.
这么说你并没有什么外遇?
So you’re not having an affair?
没有,你这傻瓜 你仍然爱着我?
No, you dick! – You still love me?
胜过世间任何东西
More than anything in the world.
你,你不会相信我都经历了什么
You– You wouldn’t believe what I’ve been through.
你肯定会大笑,可是我…糟了
You’re gonna laugh, but I actually– Shit.
怎么了?出什么事了? 糟了
What’s the matter? What’s wrong? – Shit!
怎么回事?怎么了? 糟了
What’s the matter? What? – Shit!
糟了!糟了!
Shit! Shit!
糟了,糟了,糟了…
Shit, shit, shit, shit, shit, shit, shit…
糟了,糟了,糟了…
shit, shit, shit, shit, shit, shit.
下楼吧
Going down.
别碰它 噢,伙计
Don’t touch it. – Oh, man.
噢,伙计
Oh, man.
我想我可以打开门然后抓住床单
I think I can open the door and catch the sheet.
别碰那床单,求你了,别… 不,不,不
Don’t touch the sheet, please. Don’t– – No, no, no.
不,别动,别动 噢,该死的,我碰到了它了
No, don’t move. Don’t move. – Oh, shit. Oh, shit. I done moved the hand.
你现在真的别乱动 我,我认为你正在动
I really don’t think you should be moving right now. I-I think you’re moving.
叫急救队来,听我的 好的
Call the paramedics. Listen to me. – All right.
叫他们来,越快越好
Get them here as fast as you can!
叫他们把担架一起带过来
Have them meet me with a gurney.
等等,让我练习一下 练习?
Wait. Let me practise. – Let you practise?
我正在这该死的阳台上吊着,伙计
I’m hangin’ on a fuckin’ ledge, man.
我不想就这么死,Nick 好的
I don’t wanna die like this, Nick. – All right.
我不是故意持枪抢你的,伙计
I wasn’t tryin’ to stick you up, man!
我先说”一”,然后说”二”,再说”三”
First, I’m gonna say “one.” Then I’m gonna say “two.” Then I’m gonna say “three.”
接着我就开门抓住床单 我听不到你说什么
And then I’m gonna do it. – I can’t hear you.
我要从一数到三 好的
I’m gonna start with one and count to three! – Okay.
准备好了吗? 一
Ready? One.
好的 二
Right. – Two.
我听不到 你大点声,Nick
I can’t hear you! You gotta be louder, Nick!
我说“二” 你已经数到“二”啦?
I said, “two”! – Are you on “two” already?
我重新数 从“一”开始
I’ll start again! – Start from “one”!
一,好,二
One.. – Right. – Two.
我听到了,三
I got you. – Three!
Nick 我抓住了,我抓住了,抓住了
Nick! – I got it! I got it! Got it!
干得不错,伙计 你是我的…
Well, you go, boy! You my–
电梯,钱
The elevator! The money!
待会别忘了提醒我踢你屁♥股♥
Remind me to kick your ass later.
哦!我们发财了,伙计
Oh! We’re rich, man!
发财了 Charlie,Charlie,闻闻这个
We are in the bigs. – Charlie. Charlie, smell that.
噢,是啊,你也能成为百万富翁
Oh, yes! You, too, can be a millionaire!
发财了
Hookers!
Charlie,闻闻
Charlie, Charlie, Charlie, Charlie, smell this.
发财了
More hookers!
发财了,我们挖到宝了,伙计
Hookers! – We hit the mother lode, man!
该死的,怎么了? 该死的…
What the fuck is that? – What the fuck–
好的,现在干什么? 我不知道
Okay. What now? – I don’t know.
你什么意思,你不知道? 你说过你有计划的
What do you mean, you don’t know? I thought you said you had a plan.
我的计划就是去撞他们 撞他们
That was my plan: to ram them. – Ram them.
加速
Speed up!
打死狗♥娘♥养♥的,打死它 我打中了,我打中了
Shoot the mother– Shoot him! – I got him! I got him!
朝他们开枪 开枪
Shoot ’em! – Geez!
我受够了这帮混♥蛋♥,我们走
You know, I’m tired of this shit. Let’s go!
Charlie,小心点,Charlie
Charlie! Look out, Charlie!
我真的拿了把枪去追两个坏蛋
I’m actually grabbing a gun and going after bad guys.
你这家伙
You the man.
好吧
All right.
看到他们了吗? 没有
You see ’em? – No.
如果看到我会告诉你的
I’ll, uh– I’ll let you know.
那请吧 Nick
Please do. Nick.
什么?
What?
你看到这两个混♥蛋♥了吗? 嘿,Nick
You checkin’ this shit out? – Hey, Nick.
我喜欢你这样子
I like you like this.
你和你的小舞伴都拿着枪
You and your prom date both having weapons.
这样我就不会杀了手无寸铁的人了,这不是我的作风
That way I don’t have to kill an unarmed couple. It’s not my style.
把袋子放下
Put down the bag.
大个子,来呀,过来拿袋子 Nick,让我…
Paul Bunyan, come and take the bag. – Nick, let me–
你这个白♥痴♥,闭嘴 射这狗♥娘♥养♥的 不,你才是他妈的白♥痴♥
You’re an idiot! Shut up! – Shoot this mother– – No, you’re a fuckin’ idiot!
你现在是什么呢?一条烂狗吗? 你知不知道这个世界上只有两种人?
Who are you? Crime dog now? Are you aware that there’s only two kind of people on the whole planet?
一种是杀手,一种是别的什么的
There are killers, and then there’s everybody else.
我是个杀手,Nick,是的,是的 你是什么呢,Nick?
I’m a killer, Nick. Yes, yes, yes, yes. What are you, Nick?
我结婚了
I’m married.
噢,你这狗♥娘♥养♥的… 等等,等等…
Oh, you son of a– Wait, wait, wait.
噢,天哪
Oh, shit!
你♥他♥妈♥的脑袋有问题吗?
What are you, fuckin’ out of your mind?
滚 什么,你疯了吗?
Fuck! – What, are you crazy?
哈,你说现在谁说了算?
Huh? Who’s in control now?
把袋子拿过来…
Hand over the bag…
否则我的老大Nick Beam就送你们上西天
or else my man Nick Beam here gonna put one in your ass.
我说的对吗,Nick?
Ain’t that right, Nick?
我转个身 好的,我看见了,我看见了
I’ll roll over. – Okay, I see it. I see it.
让我转到你的后背去抓住你
Let me try to get around and get you.
不,不…
No, it’s not–
不,他们在巷子里 Charlie,是警♥察♥ 噢,是的
No, they’re in the alley. – Charlie, it’s the police. – Oh, yes!
感谢上帝,你们可来了 恶梦总算结束了
Thank God you’re here. – Thank God you’re here, man. – Oh, this nightmare’s over.
你♥他♥妈♥的干什么? 把枪放下

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!