before flying to America.
我们得走了
We have liftoff.
有给滝山的消息吗
You have message for Takiama?
我来帮您查查 先生
I’ll just check, sir.
滚蛋吧 这样是不行的
Bugger this for a bunch of bananas.
停 停 停 别动 快走 走
Stop! Stop! Stop! Stay there! Go! Go!
等等
Hang on!
快走 不 等着 你老实等着
Come on! No! Wait! Wait there!
快走 快走 你慢着
Come on! Come on! Wait!
快 开过去 开过去
Go on! Through, through!
你是我的英雄
You’re my hero!
等一下
Down boy.
萨沃伊
-抱歉打扰 -什么事
– Excuse me. – Yes?
请问新闻发布会在哪里举办
Where’s the press conference, please?
-你是媒体团的正式成员吗 -是的
– Are you an accredited member of the press? – Yep.
这是证件
There you go.
那是张百视达会员卡 先生
That’s a Blockbuster Video membership card, sir.
没错 我是他们内部杂♥志♥社的员工
That’s right. I work for their in-house magazine.
-电影就是我们的事业 -抱歉 先生
– Movies Are Our Business. – I’m sorry, sir.
他是和我一起的
He’s with me.
您又是哪位
And you are?
我正在写一篇伦敦酒店对待残疾客人态度的文章
Writing an article on how London hotels treat people in wheelchairs.
好吧 女士 发布会在兰卡斯特厅举♥行♥
Yes, of course, madam. It’s in the Lancaster Room.
不过恐怕你们已经迟到了
Though I’m afraid you’re rather late.
快跑啊
Run!
这是否意味着斯科特小姐不会宣传她的下一部电影
Does this mean that Miss Scott will not be publicizing her next film?
不 完全不是这个意思
No, it absolutely does not mean that.
目前已经同意的行程她都将完成
She’ll be abiding by all her present commitments.
只是明年一年她不会再接新工作
She just won’t be making any more for the next year.
电影预计什么时候上映
When will the film be released?
目前的计划是…
At the moment, the plan is…
于秋末在美国上映
to release in America towards the end of the Autumn,
英国的话 应该是圣诞左右或者新年初
and over here around Christmas or early in the new year.
好了 多米尼克
Right! Dominic.
安娜 那你打算在英国待多久
Anna, how much longer are you staying in the U.K., then?
不待了 我今晚就走
No time at all. I leave tonight.
所以现在也差不多该结束了
Which is why we have to round things up now,
最后再问一个问题
so final questions, please.
好的 那边的女士
Yes. Lady there.
你决定息影一年的举动是否与…
Is your decision to take a year off anything to do…
杰夫和他现在的绯闻女友有关
with the rumors about Jeff and his present leading lady?
-完全无关 -你相信那些传闻吗
– Absolutely not. – Do you believe the rumors?
这些传闻跟我也没什么关系了
Well, it’s really not my business anymore.
但我还是会说 以我的经验
Though I will say, from my experience,
关于杰夫的传闻一般都是真的
rumors about Jeff do tend to be true.
我想问 上次你来英国的时候
Yeah. The last time you were here,
被拍到一些相当生动的照片
there were some fairly graphic photograph taken of you
画面中还有一位年轻的英国男子
with a young English guy.
所以 那是什么情况
So, what happened there?
他只是个朋友 我认为我们现在还是朋友
He was just a friend. We’re still friends, I think.
好的
Right…
就你 穿粉色衬衫的那位先生
Yes. Gentleman in the pink shirt.
请问 斯科特小姐
Yes. Miss Scott,
有没有可能…
are there any circumstances in which…
你们的关系…
the two of you…
能比好朋友更进一步
might be more than just good friends?
我也曾希望有 但失败了 我…
I hoped there would be, but no, I’m…
对方告诉我没有可能
assured there aren’t.
但如果…
But what would you say if…
抱歉 只能问一个问题
I’m sorry. Just the one question, please.
不 没事的 你想说什么
No, it’s all right. You were saying.
我只是想知道 如果…
I was just wondering if,
如果这个人最终发现…
it turned out that this person,
瑟克 他叫瑟克
Thacker. His name was Thacker.
谢谢提醒
Thanks, thanks.
我只是想知道 如果…
I just wondered whether if…
瑟克先生意识到他是个愚蠢的混♥蛋♥…
Mr. Thacker realized he’d been a daft prick…
并且跪下求你重新考虑一下
And got down on his knees and begged you to reconsider,
那你愿不愿意…
whether you would, in fact, then…
重新考虑一下
reconsider?
是的 我应该愿意
Yes, I believe I would.
这真是个好消息
That’s very good news.
《马与猎犬》杂♥志♥的读者们一定会非常开心的
The readers of Horse & Hound will be absolutely delighted.
好了 多米尼克 你能再问一遍你的问题吗
Right. Dominic, if you’d like to ask your question again?
什么 安娜 你打算在英国待多久
Yeah? Anna, how long are you intending to stay here in Britain?
无限期
Indefinitely.
♪她或许是我无法忘怀的面容♪
♪She may be the face I can’t forget♪
♪是一丝欣喜 或是一丝遗憾♪
♪The trace of pleasure or regret♪
♪她是我的宝藏 抑或是我要付出的代价♪
♪May be my treasure or the price I have to pay♪
♪她或许是夏日之曲♪
♪She may be the song that Summer sings♪
发生了什么事
What happened?
好事
It was good.
♪或许是秋日之寒♪
♪May be the chill the autumn brings♪
♪或许是一天之内的千变万化♪
♪May be a hundred different things within the measure of a day♪
♪她或许是美女 或许是野兽♪
♪She may be the beauty or the beast♪
♪或许是饥馑 或许是盛宴♪
♪May be the famine or the feast♪
♪她能让每天成为天堂或地狱♪
♪May turn each day into a heaven or a hell♪
♪她是映射我美梦的明镜♪
♪She may be the mirror of my dream♪
♪倒映在小河上的微笑♪
♪The smile reflected in a stream♪
♪她虽表面坚强♪
♪She may not be what she may seems♪
♪但内心柔软♪
♪Inside her shell♪
♪她总在人声鼎沸中欢笑♪
♪She who always seems so happy in a crowd♪
♪她的双目内敛又骄傲♪
♪Whose eyes can be so private and so proud♪
♪当她流泪时 总将双目掩去♪
♪No one’s allowed to see them when they cry♪
♪她或许是无法希冀长久的爱♪
♪She may be the love that cannot hope to last♪
♪她让我难以忘怀♪
♪May come to me from shadows of the past♪
♪我将铭记她一生♪
♪That I remember till the day I die♪
♪她或许是我幸存的原因♪
♪She may be the reason I survive♪
♪我尚且苟活的理由♪
♪The why and wherefore I’m alive♪
♪历经沧海桑田 她都是我的最爱♪
♪The one I’ll care for through the rough and ready years♪
♪我要将她的欢笑与泪水♪
♪Me, I’ll take her laughter and her tears♪
♪一一珍藏留念♪
♪And make them all my souvenirs♪
♪我要追随她的脚步♪
♪For where she goes I’ve got to be♪
♪因为我人生的意义就是♪
♪The meaning of my life is♪
♪她♪
♪She♪
♪她♪
♪She♪
♪她啊♪
♪Oh, she♪

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!