好吗
OK, huh?
感谢你们光临
Well, thank you so much for coming.
麦可 很高兴认识你 还有你 约翰 真是高兴
Michael, it was lovely to meet you. And you too, John. Real pleasure.
谢谢
Yes. Thank you.
崔佛
Trevor.
麦可 吉米住在这
Michael, Jimmy lives here.
还是你下次再来跟他玩
But maybe you could come and play with him another time?
麦可 跟吉米说再见吧
Er… Michael, I want you to say goodbye to Jimmy.
谢谢崔佛让你跟他玩 好吗
And thank Trevor for letting you play with him, OK?
谢谢你让我跟他玩 再见
Thank you for letting me play with him. Bye.
再见 再见
Bye. Bye.
乖 我们走吧
Good. Come on, let’s go.
领养是什么 爸
What’s adopt, daddy?
领养是
Adopt is…
当小孩不能被妈咪和爹地照顾时
When a child cannot be looked after by his mummy and daddy…
然后就去跟两个很棒的新爸妈住
And so he can go and live with two nice new parents…
他们会给他一个可爱的新家
Who can give him a new loving family home.
我不想被领养
I don’t want to adopt.
别摔罗 麦可
Don’t fall, Michael.
小心喔
Be careful.
约翰 事情都要按规定做
John, these things are done in a certain way.
也有相关的程序要遵守
There are all sorts of procedures we’re supposed to follow.
但不是为你一个案子写的
They’re not written for a case like yours.
你哪里找来这些人 你们根据的又是什么程序
Where did you find those people? What fucking procedures did you use?
很抱歉 约翰
I’m sorry, John.
但事实就是这样
But it does happen.
很多配对不能成功
A lot of matches just don’t work out.
或许他们想找更小的
I think they were just hoping for someone younger.
我不是要给他们一只狗照顾 也不是兔子
I wouldn’t have given them a dog to look after. Not even a fucking rabbit.
这是我人生中最重大的决择
This is the biggest decision of my life.
他们不明白吗 你们不明白吗
Don’t they understand? Don’t you?
不是我想这样 是
It’s not about me wanting to be right. It’s…
我明白 所以我在这里
I do understand. That’s why I’m here.
我违反了好多规定 甚至连不懂的规定都违反了
I’m breaking loads of rules I know about and I’m sure a few more that I don’t.
要是被帕克太太知道
If Mrs. parkes finds out,
在我完成培训之前 我会请你帮我找工作
I’ll be asking you for a job before I finish my training.
这不关他们的事 别管他们
It’s not even about them, figuring them out.
是麦克
It’s Michael.
我一直以为我了解他
I always thought that I knew him.
我真的了解他
I mean, I do. I do.
他是 他是我儿子啊
You know, he’s, he’s mine. He’s my son.
但我了解他吗 真的了解他吗
But do I know him? Really know him, you know?
够了解吗 就这件事
Enough? For this?
天啊
Oh, god. Fuck.
你都到哪喝酒
Where’s a drink when you need it?
怎么找我来这种地方
Why did you bring me to this place?
知道吗 我哪知啊
You know what? I don’t know.
吃蛋糕吧
For some cake?
好啊 下次找间酒吧
OK, fine. We’ll go to a pub next time.
叫两杯大伏特加 然后敲定一切
Have two big vodkas. And then we’ll sort it all out.
如果你可以的话
Well… if you’re allowed.
可以的话
Allowed?
那害不到我
It’s definitely not gonna kill me.
卡车洗得够干净了吧 麦可
Do you think you’ve cleaned that lorry enough, Michael?
我觉得很干净了
It looks very clean to me.
才不 还很脏
No. It’s dirty.
来 头往后仰让我冲肥皂
OK, come on, lean your head back. I don’t wanna get soap in your eyes.
就酱
That’s it.
没有了
No more.
跟萝丝小姐说都没了
We can tell miss Rose they’re all gone.
都死了
All dead.
不要用我的汤匙
No, don’t use my spoon.
跟你说过这样很失礼
I told you it’s rude.
还要
More.
我会再给你 但别喝我的 好吗
I’ll get you more. Just please don’t eat mine. OK?
不要
No!
Y老虎的脏了 不能再穿
The tiger ones are dirty. You can’t wear them. The tiger ones are dirty. You can’t wear them.
明天再洗 现在很晚了
We’ll wash them tomorrow. Now it’s late. We’ll wash them tomorrow. Now it’s late.
麦可 拜托穿这个
Michael, put these on, please.
麦可
Michael!
麦可 先穿这新睡衣
Michael, put the new pyjamas on now.
想道歉才准出来
And don’t come out of here until you’re ready to say sorry.
卡车里放什么
What are you putting in that lorry there?
石头
Rocks.
不好的我都划掉
Yeah, so I’ve crossed out all the bad ones.
嗯 好的画星星
– Mm-hmm. – Put a star next to the good ones…
画问号♥的可能下次要修
and a question Mark next to the ones who, you know, do pay…
但只要随时注意一下
but just need a bit of reminding from time to time.
给你
Here.
如果还有问题 你有我的电♥话♥
So, if you have any more questions, you got my number.
我应该还会待一阵子 谢谢 太好了
– I should be on it for a little wee while. – Thanks. That’s great.
你要出国吗
Are you going abroad?
是啊
Aye.
喔 忘了钥匙
Oh, here are the keys.
好好开 没什么大问题
If you look after her, she shouldn’t let you down.
很好我会的 到时就知道
Brilliant. I will. I’ll let you know how it goes.
喔 不好意思 差点忘掉
Oh, sorry, I almost forgot.
这给你 下周一以后再兑领 好吗
This is for you. But don’t cash it until next Monday, OK?
谢谢 祝你好运
– Cheers. – Wish me luck!
好好开
Keep her lit.
就像金龟子 剩下身体
Like the beetle… left its body,
但现在在树林里到处飞
but is now flying around the forest…
很快有一天
One day soon…
你♥爸♥会离开他的身体
Your daddy will leave his body…
但会永远在你身边
But will always be around you…
在空中
in the air.
像汽球在空中
Like the balloon in the sky?

Yes.
你看不见我
You won’t see me,
但你可以跟我说话 我听得到
but you can talk to me… And I’ll listen.
你听不到我像现在说话 但是
And you won’t hear me like you hear me now… but…
你心里听得到
You’ll hear me inside you.
心里 嗯
– Inside? – Mm-hmm.
因为我永远都在你身边
Cos I will always be with you…
在你周围的空气中
In the air around you…
在阳光下温暖你
And in the sunshine that warms you.
下雨也是吗
And the rain?
没错 下雨也是 让你湿答答
Aye… and the rain that gets you wet.
葡萄也是
And the grapes?
没错
Yes.
我也会在那
I’ll be there too.
不再葡萄里面
Not in the grape,
但在味道里
but in the taste of it.
是吗
Mmm?
嗨 约翰
Hi, John.
嗨 麦可 很高兴又见面了
Hi, Michael. It’s so lovely to see you again.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!