Yeah. Good point.
不敢相信我马上就要跟爸爸面对面对话了
I can’t believe I’m this close to actually talking to Dad.
你知道我要问他什么吗
You know what I’m gonna ask him?
他有没有给自己起个魔法师名
If he ever gave himself a wizard name.
什么
What?
因为他喜欢魔法
Well, ’cause he was into magic.
很多魔法师都有很酷的名字
Lots of wizards have cool names.
不可一世阿罗拉
Alora the Majestic.
奇思妙想博尔达
Birdar the Fanciful.
总之 对他的记忆超过四件事真好
Anyway, it’ll just be nice to have more than four memories of him.
-三件 -什么
– Three. – Hmm?
你只记得三件事
You only have three memories.
没错
Yeah.
巴利 你有什么关于爸爸的回忆没告诉我吗
Barley, do you have another memory of Dad you haven’t told me?
不 只是我不太喜欢那件事
No, it’s just not my favorite.
什么意思
What do you mean?
爸爸生病时
When Dad was sick,
我本该进去跟他道别
I was supposed to go in and say goodbye to him.
但他身上连着那么多管子
But he was hooked up to all these tubes,
我都快认不出他了
and he just didn’t look like himself.
我害怕了
I got scared,
就没有进去
and I didn’t go in.
从那以后我就决定
That’s when I decided
我再也不为任何事而害怕
I was never gonna be scared ever again.
前方好像出现了什么东西
Looks like we’re coming up on somethin’.
终极考验
The final gauntlet.
穿过这里我们就能找到凤♥凰♥宝石了
The Phoenix Gem is just on the other side.
小心 这里可能有陷阱
Careful, there could be booby traps.
这地方看起来都有一千多年了
This place is, like, 1,000 years old.
怎么可能有…
There’s no way there could be…
糟了
Oh, no.
不会吧
It can’t be.
胶质怪
A gelatinous cube!
快跑
Run!
等等 这是个谜题
Wait! It’s some kind of puzzle.
我们得先解开…
We gotta figure it out before…
没时间了 快拿个盾牌
No time. Grab a shield.
-跳过去 相信我 -什么
– Jump! Trust me! – What?
悬浮升空
Aloft Elevar!
伊恩
Ian.
别踩到那个
Don’t step on that.
我没碰它
I didn’t touch it.
闪电霹雳
Voltar Thundasir!
下面那块石头和开口处有一样的图案
The tile down there has the same shape as the opening.
也许我们应该踩上去
Maybe we were supposed to step on it?
-什么 -交给我
– What? – I got it.
不要 巴利
No, Barley!
打开了
Oh! It’s working!
不行的
It’s impossible.
没人能憋气那么久
No one can hold their breath that long.
我们成功了
We made it!
凤♥凰♥宝石就在这扇门外等着我们
The Phoenix Gem awaits beyond this door.
我们一起过去吧
Shall we?
当然
We certainly shall!
爸爸 我们完成了寻宝任务
Dad, we have followed the quest,
马上就要走向胜利了
and it has led us to our victory!
我们回来了 回家了
We’re back home.
这不可能 我们走了危险小径
No, that doesn’t make sense. We took the Path of Peril.
跟着乌鸦所指的方向
We followed the ravens,
一直到了河流源头
we went to the end of the water…
除非这个X是指远离水域
Unless the X meant stay away from the water.
也可能是指篝火
Or it could be, like, a campfire?
没关系 我们会想明白的
It’s okay. We can figure this out.
还想什么 我们又回到原点了
Figure out what? We’re back where we started.
肯定是这里 我们经历了考验
I mean, it has to be here. There was a gauntlet.
除非那个考验
I mean, unless that gauntlet was for,
碰巧是为了其它任务而设的
coincidentally, some different quest.
-那也有可能 -什么
– That’s a possibility. – What?
不不不 凤♥凰♥宝石肯定在这里
No, no, no. This has to be where the Phoenix Gem is.
我听从了直觉
I followed my gut.
-不 -怎么了
– Oh, no. – What?
宝石在山里
The gem is in the mountain.
我们本该几小时前就到了那座山 如果我们…
The mountain we could have been to hours ago if we just…
如果我们继续走高速
If we just stayed on the expressway.
不对 高速太明显了
No, the expressway is too obvious.
不能选择过于明显的…
You can never take the obvious…
要是我没听你的就好了 好吗
If I hadn’t listened to you! Okay?
太难以置信了
I can’t believe this.
你装作知道自己在做什么
You act like you know what you’re doing,
但你就像个没头苍蝇
but you don’t have a clue,
因为你就是个麻烦精
and that’s because you are a screwup.
现在我终于有机会能见到从未谋面的爸爸
And now you’ve screwed up my chance
却被你搞砸了
to have the one thing I never had!
你要去哪
Where are you going?
和爸爸共度我们仅存的一点时光
To spend what little time we have left with Dad.
伊恩 等等
Ian, wait!
我们还是可以找到凤♥凰♥宝石的
We can still find the Phoenix Gem.
别放弃
We just have to keep lookin’.
伊恩
Ian!
伊恩
Ian!
不 爸爸
No, Dad.
他不在
He’s not here.
快出现啊 在哪里呢
Come on. Where is it?
跟随水流
Follow the water.
好了 出来 从喷泉里出来
All right. Come on, out of the fountain.
不 我在找一块古老的宝石
No, I’m looking for an ancient gem.
我们知道 “旧时光多美好”
Oh, yeah, we know. “The old days.”
不 住手 拜托了 别这样
No! Stop! Please! No!
好了 疼 好了
Okay, ow, okay!
好了 我走
Okay. I’m leaving.
-停下 -别闹了
– Hey! – Come on!
谁去报♥警♥ 历史迷又来了
Can someone call the cops? We got the history buff again.
-我不行 -你能行的
– I can’t do this. – Yes, you can.
-我还没准备好 -你永远准备不好的 并线
– I’m not ready! – You’ll never be ready. Merge!
漂亮
Nice job!
-反应快点 -悬浮升空
– Think fast. – Aloft Elevar!
我知道你能做得更好
I know you’re stronger than that.
我弟弟有魔法天赋
My little brother has the magic gift.
别迟疑
Don’t hold back.
你能做到的
Hey. You can do this.
好了 别闹了 马上下来
Okay, come on. Get down right now.
巴利
Barley!
伊恩 快看
Ian! Look!
当心身后
Behind you!
是诅咒
It’s a curse.
巴利 快跑
Barley, run!
你想要什么 宝石吗
What do you want? The gem?
行 拿去吧
Fine, take it!
蝎尾飞狮
The Manticore!
妈妈
Mom?
没事了 儿子们 剩下的交给我们…
It’s okay, boys, we’ll take care…
你歪了 歪了
Whoa… You’re tilting! You’re tilting!
-妈妈 -去见你的父亲
– Mom! – Go see your father!
没事的 只要她们用那把剑
It’s okay! If they stab the beast’s core
刺中那怪兽的核心 诅咒就会解除
with that sword, the curse will be broken.
我们走
Come on!
巴利 很抱歉我之前说了那样的话
Barley, what I said before… I am so sorry.
没时间了 太阳要落山了
There’s no time. The sun’s about to set.
仅此一次 请赐予我重生
Only once is all we get, grant me this rebirth.
明日日落前 行于世一日
Till tomorrow’s sun has set, one day to walk the earth!
该摧毁这个诅咒了

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!