你念的是恵柳第大学吗
You go to Willowdale College?
不 这是我爸爸的
Oh, no. This was my dad’s.
莱特福 威尔顿·莱特福
Lightfoot? Wilden Lightfoot?

Yeah.
开玩笑吧 我和他是大学同学
You’re kidding. I went to college with him.
-真的 -没错
– Really? – Yeah.
天啊 他过世的消息真是太让人难过了
Boy, I was so sorry to hear that he passed away.
是啊 谢谢你
Yeah. Thanks.
你♥爸♥爸是个特别好的人 非常自信
You know, your dad was a great guy. So confident.
他一进房♥间就立刻会引起人们的注意
When he came into a room, people noticed.
他每天都穿着丑得要命的紫袜子
The man wore the ugliest purple socks every single day.
什么 为什么
What? Why?
我们当年就是这么问他的
Hey, that’s exactly what we asked.
但他就是这么大胆
But he was just bold.
我一直希望自己能像他一点
I always wished I had a little bit of that in me.
嗯 我之前从没听过他这些事
Yeah. Wow. I’ve never heard any of this about him before.
-你还记得什么 -爸
– What else do you remember? – Dad!
抱歉 我得送这孩子去上学了
Oh, sorry. Gotta get this guy off to school.
很高兴认识你
Hey, it was nice meeting you.
我也是
Yeah. You, too.
大胆
Bold.
好了 同学们 坐下 开始点名
Okay, class. Sit down. We’re starting roll.
你好 戈尔加蒙
Hey, uh, Gorgamon.
你今天能不能不把脚放在我椅子上
Would you mind not putting your feet on my chair today?
抱歉 伙计
Sorry, dude.
我得把脚抬着
Got to keep them elevated.
让血液流往大脑
Gets the blood flowing to my brain.
这样我就不好坐下了
It just makes it a little hard for me to fit in there.
如果血液流得不畅通
Well, if I don’t have good blood flow,
我就无法专心学习了
I can’t concentrate on my schoolwork.
你也不想让我荒废学业吧
You don’t want me to do bad in school, do you?

No.
谢了 兄弟
Thanks, bro.
路考第一关
First road test.
有自告奋勇的吗
Any volunteers?
左拐
A left here.
从这个匝道上高速公路
Now, take this on-ramp for the freeway.
好 我完全准备好了
Okay, yeah. I’m, uh, super ready for that.
开得又稳又快
It’s nice and fast.
并入车流
Just merge into traffic.
好 马上就开进去
Yep. Just any minute.
并入车流
Merge into traffic.
并入车流
Merge into traffic!
我没准备好
I’m not ready!
靠边停车
Pull over.
好了 这周末我们做些什么
All right. So, what should we do this weekend?
去一个凉快点的镇子
Move to a cooler town?
伙计们 大家好…
What up, dudes? Um…
我今晚要开个派对
I’m, uh, having a party tonight,
不知道你们愿不愿意过来
and I was wondering if you wanted to come over
吃点蛋糕
and get down on some cake.
一般人不会这么说
That’s not something anyone says.
好吧 别说”伙计们” “哥们”怎么样
Okay, don’t say “dudes.” “Gang”?
你们好吗 哥们
What’s up, gang?
你们好吗 哥们
What’s up, gang?
你们好吗 哥们
What’s up, gang?
伊恩吗
Ian, right?
没想到你知道我的…
I didn’t know you knew my…
反正
Anyway…
如果你们喜欢派对 那我
If you like parties, then I’m…
我准备办一个派对
I was gonna do a party…
-什么 -我要说的是
– What? – What I was trying to say is
如果你们今晚没什么安排
if you’re not doing anything tonight…
不过相信你们可能早就安排好了
but I’m sure you probably are doing something tonight…
如果你们跟我一样喜欢蛋糕喜欢蛋糕
and you like cake like I like cake,
我家里有一个蛋糕
I’ve got a cake at my house.
你是想邀请我们去派对吗
Are you inviting us to a party?
就这意思
That’s the one.
好啊 我们没什么安排
Yeah, we don’t have any plans.
-对啊 去吧 -完全可以
– Yeah, okay. – Totally.
真的吗
Really?
那我们可以坐巴士去我家
I guess we can just take the bus over to my house.
不 不 不
Oh, no, no, no.
这不是小寿星吗
Is that the birthday boy I see?
瞧呀 你的战车正在恭迎大驾
Behold! Your chariot awaits!
你认识那家伙吗
Do you know that guy?
莱特福的伊恩多尔爵士
Sir Iandore of Lightfoot.
感觉他是在跟你说话
Seems like he’s talking to you.
伊恩
Hey, Ian!
巴利
Hey, Barley.
我们其实正准备去坐巴士
Yeah, we were actually gonna take the bus.
巴士 那可不行
The bus? Nay!
我会让吉娜薇
I will give you and your companions
载你和你的同伴们一程
transport upon Guinevere.
吉娜薇是谁
Um, who’s Guinevere?
我伟大的战马
My mighty steed.
尴尬了
That’s embarrassing.
没事的 姑娘 我来把你修好
That’s okay, girl. Patch you back up.
他就是在开玩笑
He’s just joking around.
你脸上有点东西
You’ve got something on your face.
不是 你… 等下 不… 是… 不
Oh, no. You… just… Wait, no. It’s… No…
话说回来 我刚想起来
You know what? I just remembered
我的生日取消了
that my birthday is, uh, canceled.
-什么 -我是说派对
– What? – I mean, the party.
其实根本没准备办派对
It was never actually happening.
就是个巨大的误会
It was just this huge misunderstanding.
我得走了
So, I got to go.
好了 再见
Okay. Bye!
抱歉 我来收拾一下
Sorry. Let me just file those.
那些孩子在你脸上写字了
Did those kids write on your face?
过来 我帮你擦
Here. I’ll get it.
我们能不能赶快回家
Can we please just go home?
好吧 我们晚点举♥行♥你的生日仪式
Okay, well, we’ll perform your birthday ceremony later.
然后你就会准备好长大成人
Then you’ll be ready for adulthood
面对各种严峻的挑战了
and its gauntlet of challenges.
知道吗 在上古时期
You know, in ancient times,
庆祝生日要完成一项庄严的任务
you celebrated your day of birth with a solemn quest.
当然 跟古时候的挑战比起来
Of course, those were nothing compared to the challenges
算不上什么
of the old days.
妈妈
Mom?
妈妈
Mom?
威尔 那东西你修不好了
Will, you’re not gonna get that thing working.
我觉得没问题
I think I’ve got it.
我就站在这里看看它什么时候炸
I’m gonna watch from over here for when it blows up.
喂 听得见吗
Hello? Hello?
我跟你打赌那东西不能用
I’ll bet good money you can’t get it to work.
是吗
Oh, is that right?
没错
Yep.
不过你倒是很擅长
But you’re doing a good job of
装作知道自己在做什么
making it look like you know what you’re doing.
我在努力
Well, I’m trying to.
你看过有没有电池了吗
Did you check if it had batteries?
-你肯定没看 -我知道
– Of course you didn’t. – I know.
所以它能用吗
So, is it really working?
试试看吧
Let’s find out.
好了 再见
Okay. Bye.
威尔 那东西你修不好了
Will, you’re not going to get that thing working.
我觉得没问题
I think I’ve got it.
我就站在这里看看它什么时候炸
I’m gonna watch from over here for when it blows up.
你好 爸爸
Hi, Dad.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!