Look, raccoon, maybe that mask you’re wearing is obstructing your view,
要是你还没有注意到的话 告诉你,我是臭鼬
but if you haven’t noticed, I’m a skunk.
从外表看,你是臭鼬 但是内在的,斯塔娜,你就是一个大美人
On the outside, maybe. But I’m looking inside, Stella, and I see a fox.
现在我们就要把你的美丽释放出来
And all we gotta do is get her out.
– 剪子 – 剪子?
– Scissors. – Scissors?
– 就这样 – 当心点
– Here we go. – Watch the…
– 黑煤 – 黑煤?
– Charcoal. – Charcoal?
– 空气清新剂 – 番茄酱
– Air freshener. – Tomato juice.
– 木塞 – 木塞?看你们敢?
– Cork. – Cork? Don’t you dare.
– 好了! – 赢了,太好了!
– Get ’em! – Score! Yeah!
还有一件事
One more thing.
好了,都好了
Stop. That’s it.
女士们,先生们 我们的杰作诞生了
Ladies and gentlemen, our work here is done.
哦,天啊
Oh, my.
– 老天爷啊 – 她真是,哇!
– Big jeepers. – She’s all like, wow.
什么?
What?

Meow.
– 哇! – 好美啊!
– Whoa! – Amazing!
天,她真是…
Gosh, she looks…

Wow.
好了,伙计们,我们出发了
All right, gang, this is it. We’re going in.
别这样,倒霉! 那些东西做的太象真的了
Not again. Dang it! Those things are so lifelike.
诅咒你,你们这些塑料模型
Curse you, plastic moldsman.
好了,哈米
OK, Hammy.
哈米!
Hammy!
快去,快去,快去,快去,快去
Go, go, go, go, go, go, go, go.
不,不,不,不,不,不要啊!
No, no, no, no, no, no, no!
哈米,告诉过你那些甜点是垃圾!
Hammy, I told you that cookie’s junk!
可我喜欢甜点
But I like a cookie.
怎么回事?一切都还好吧?
What’s going on? Is everything OK?
好啦!
Here we go!
快点,哈米,快点跟着红点走 这就对了,就这样
Come on, Hammy, come on. Follow the pretty light. There it is, that’s it.
就这样,就这样
That’s it, that’s it.
就在那,快点过去
There it is. Go get it.
就这样,就这样
That’s it, that’s it.
快点,小家伙
Go get it, you little nut!
好了!现在第二步
Bingo! OK, step two.
我以为在第二步之前我们就都死了 看来进展的很顺利啊
I thought we’d be dead by step two, so this is going great!
好的,美人,该你上场了
OK, gorgeous, you’re on.
天啊,最好对付的是只蠢猫
Man, this better be one stupid cat.
好了,走吧!
Audio, go!
她在装猫
She’s supposed to be a cat.
把钮调到猫那档 可能猫喜欢牛叫的声音
Put it on cat. Maybe the cat likes a cow.
什么人?
Who goes there?
你是只猫!你是只猫!
You’re a cat! You’re a cat!
你是只猫!
You’re a cat!
我的意思是,我是只猫
I mean, I’m a cat.
– 喵 – 对,没错
– Meow. – Yeah, right.
好了,快走吧,快点走开
Shoo. Go on, get away from here.
我家主人可不在乎那些迷路的猫
My owner does not give scraps to common strays.
迷路的猫? 好吧,这可是你自找的
Common strays? All right, you asked for it.
– 去拿项圈! – 天啊,你的项圈可真漂亮
– Get the collar! – Gee, that’s a nice collar you got on.
– 能不能给我看看? – 不行,别过来!
– Mind if I have a look? – No! Come no closer!
我不能和野外的动物近距离接触
I must not be so near a creature of the outdoor woods.
– 滚开你个脏东西? – 我脏?
– Away with your filth! – My filth?
– 我脏? – 哦,老天爷啊
– My filth?! – Oh, jeepers, here we go.
好啊,没错 我已经厌倦了别人一看到我
OK, that’s it. I am sick and tired of everybody taking one look at me
觉得我很脏就吓的跑开
and running away ’cause they think I’m filthy.
我来告诉你
Well, I got news for you.
我不会刻意打扮自己 就为了叫一个自以为是的家伙
I didn’t get all primped and preened to have some over-fed, pompous puffball
告诉我我根本配不上他 伙计,我连屁♥股♥都化妆了!
tell me he’s too good for me. I got makeup on my butt, dude!
关于木塞的事情你就更不需要知道了
And you don’t even wanna know about the cork!
停下来! 还从来没有人这么和我说过话!
Stop! No one has ever spoken to me like that!
你真大胆,我喜欢
It is bold. I like it.
相信我 我身上还有很多你意想不到的东西呢…
Well, believe me, there’s more where that came from…
好了,伙计们,我们开始行动了
-…puffball. – All right, team, let’s boogie.
你很强壮 你的魅力无法阻挡
You are strong. Your essence is overpowering.
– 什么?你这么说是什么意思? – 你的眼睛
– What…? What do you mean by that? – It is your eyes.
– 我的眼睛 – 他们是那么明亮
– My eyes. – They are luminous.
明亮?
Luminous? Dang.
我觉得这就是我刚才发昏的地方
You know, I think this is the part where I blacked out.
那些鞋子和汽车真的能进来这个房♥子吗?
Did the little shoes and cars actually get into the house?
– 你有名字吗? – 当然
– So you got a name? – Yes.
那是波斯名字,因为我是波斯猫
It is a Persian name, for I am Persian.
我以前是波斯王子
I was born Prince Tigeriess Mahmood Shabaz.
还挺绕嘴的 我叫你老虎还不好?
That’s a mouthful. Can I just call you Tiger?
– 这地方可真大 – 真太酷了
– This place is huge. – Wicked cool.
我们来啦
Animals are in the house.
哇!
Wow!
– 哦,天啊 – 真是酷呆了
– Oh, my goodness. – This is so cool.
– 太好了,现在大家各就各位 – 行动吧!
– Yes! OK, stations, everybody. – Let’s boogie!
– 明白了 – 好了
– We got it. – Here we go.
别紧张,别紧张
No grip, no grip, no grip.
– 哈米,别用爪子,用你的脚 – 好的
– Hammy! Less claw, more pad. – Oh, OK.
好痛啊
That hurt.
– 等一下,我马上就过去 – 那边怎么了?
– Just a minute, I’ll be right there. – What was that?
那…那只是我心跳的声音 难道你听不出来吗?
It… That’s just the sound of my heart. Can’t you hear it?
这边,这边!
This way, this way!
好了,好了,没事了,接着干活吧
OK, OK, we’re good. Go back to work.
好了
There ya go.
这,接着
Here, catch!
哦,天啊
Oh, boy.
好了,这回我能搞定
Yes, I’m gonna make it.
我爸爸,他有一张异常平滑的面庞
My father, he had an exceptionally flat face.
他简直是美极了,令人窒息的美
He was so beautiful, he could barely breathe.
太迷人了!
Fascinating.
…我房♥里有一个多层的可以用来攀登的东西
…inside, I have a multi-leveled climby-thing
上面还有很多松软的地毯
with shag carpet.
– 过来,我给你看看 – 不,不用了!
– Come, I show you. – No, no!
我还没告诉你我的生活呢
I haven’t told you about my life.
好的,好的,一切都进展顺利
Good, good. Going great, going great.
那是什么?
What is that?
那东西是用来每天早上叫醒人类的
That is what gets the humans out of bed in the morning.
她去哪了?
Where’d she go?
趴下,都趴下
Get down and stay down.
快走,快走
Move. Move.
快点,我们得在她回来之前离开这里
Come on! We’ve gotta go before she comes back.
– 不!拿到薯片才能走 – 什么?
– No! Not without those Spuddies. – What?
露,佩尼,回到电视那里去 西斯,帮我盯着那女人的动向
Lou, Penny, back to the TV. Heather, keep an eye on that human.
– 遵命,RJ – 不,西斯,等一下!
– I’m on it, RJ. – No, Heather. Wait!
疼痛,疼痛
The tingle, the tingle.
RJ!小推车已经满了 我们快点离开这里吧
RJ! The wagon’s full, let’s get out of here.
文森特,只要再花一点时间就好了
Vincent, this’ll only take a second
– 文森特? – 在哪里?
– Vincent? – Where?
– 谁是文森特? – 哦,沃恩,文森特
– Who’s Vincent? – Oh, Verne, Vincent.
就这么简单的从”熊”边上说出来了 不对,是从嘴边上说出来了!
Simple slip of the bear. Tongue!
我想说的是,你再忍♥耐一下子
Just bear with me is what I meant to say.
这里可没有熊
There’s no bear.
灯光昏暗,四肢变得…
Lights fading. Limbs growing co…
西斯
Heather.
哦,西斯!
Oh, Heather!
我家楼梯上有一只死了的白老鼠
There’s a dead, white rat on my staircase.
我以为你死了
I thought you were dead.
爸,你教我的关键时候要装死
I learned from the best, Dad.
好孩子
That’s my girl.
快点过来
Come to Papa.
我们得快点了 没有时间了
We better hurry. We don’t have much time.
– 到底怎么了,RJ? – 没什么!
– What’s going on, RJ? – Nothing!
我们已经拿到我们需要的了 快点走吧
Let’s get out of here because we have what we need.
– 不,我们还没有 – 你说什么呢?
– No, we don’t. – What are you talking about?
– 我们已经拿的够多的了 – 嘿,听我说

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!