Bad.
哦,天啊
Oh, boy.
沃恩,我告诉你解开链子
Verne, I told you to unhook the chain.
8点之前,垃圾箱不应该放在路边的
Garbage cans are not to be on the curb before eight…
你这个恶魔
You’re the devil.
不要!不要!
No! No!
沃恩,你还好吗?
Verne, you all right there?
– 奥齐,帮我一下 – 没问题,没问题
– Gimme a hand, Oz. – Sure, sure.
– 怎么了? – 发生什么了?
– What happened? – What happened?
所有的食物都没了,没了!
It’s gone. The food! Gone!
– 什么? – 没了?
– What? – Gone?
– 怎么没的? – 问他吧!
– How’s it gone? – Ask him!
– 沃恩? – 我把他们都还回去了
– Verne? – I returned it
– 还到他们本来的主人那里 – 什么?
– to its rightful owner. – What?
我们费了多大力气才找到那些食物 你知道吗?
We, like, worked our tails off, you know?
费了好大的力气 我们收集到的食物…
Like, a lot. And the food we gathered was totally…
而你,你却… 你真是
You know. And you’re… You’re all, whatever.
是啊,沃恩,你究竟在想什么? 本来原木是堆满食物的!
Yeah, Verne, what were you thinking? The log was full!
– 那些都是垃圾 – 你想说什么?
– Full of junk. – So, what are you saying there?
我们用这种方法收集到的食物 不如用你的方法收集到的食物好?
That the food we gather our way isn’t as good as the food we gather your way?
你们的方法?你是说他的方法?
Your way? You mean his way.
难道你看不出来吗? RJ只是在利用你们
Can’t you see RJ is just using you?
沃恩!真为你感到羞耻 RJ不会那样做的
Verne! Shame on you. RJ wouldn’t do that.
你们得相信我 你们难道不明白吗?
You have got to trust me on this. Don’t you understand
他有些地方不对劲
there’s something wrong with him?
每次我一靠近他 我的尾巴就开始疼痛
My tail tingles every time I get near him.
你是说,就因为你屁♥股♥抽搐了一下 我们就得听你的,每天挨饿?
So we’re supposed to go hungry because your butt’s vibrating?
我现在觉得 你说那些话纯粹都是出于嫉妒
I’m starting to think that tingle is just you being jealous.
– 嫉妒?嫉妒他? – 没错
– Jealous? Of him? – Yeah.
他给我们带来美好的生活 你却在这里拖我们的后腿
He’s embracing the future there, and you’re just holding us back.
我拖你们的后腿 没错,我是在防止你们灭绝
I hold you back, all right. From extinction.
看看你都做了什么?
See what you’ve done here?
仅仅听信你一半的话
If they listened to half the stuff you’re telling them,
一周之内他们就都得死了 你只是在利用他们
they’ll be dead within a week. You are only interested in taking advantage
因为他们都很愚蠢幼稚
because they’re too stupid and naive to know any better.
我不愚蠢
I’m not stupid.
我不是那个意思
OK, I didn’t mean…
我是说无知
I meant ignorant.
是指,是相对树篱那边的生活而言的
To the ways over… over there.
别这样,伙计们 你们知道我不是那个意思
Come on, you guys. You know I didn’t mean it like that.
别,别这样
Don’t… don’t do this.
斯塔娜?奥齐?
Stella? Ozzie?
哈米?你知道我不是…
Hammy? You know I didn’t…
– 哈米… – 我不愚蠢
– Hammy… – I’m not stupid.
别这样
Please.
– 晚安,RJ叔叔 – 晚安,孩子们
– Good night, Uncle RJ. – Good night, kiddo.
满月了,RJ 明天早上见
Moon’s full, RJ. See ya in the morning.
这些治得了你们
This’ll cut you down to size!
抓到你了!
I got ya!
– 都完事了吗? – 当然
– Is it done? – Affirmative.
你装这个东西了吗?
Did you put this one in? This Depelter Turbo?
这个东西是违♥禁♥品♥ 除了在德州,在其他州都是违禁的
That’s a contraband item, ma’am, as it is illegal in every state, except Texas.
我才不在乎它是不是违背了日内瓦条约呢
I don’t care if it’s against the Geneva Convention.
– 我要这个! – 我就知道你会要的
– I want it! – I thought you might.
所以我擅自决定给你安装了
So I took the liberty of installing it for you.
再见了,再也不会有动物横行了
Adios, animal infestation.
哦,天啊
Oh, my.
我都做了什么?
What have I done?
– 我本不应该拿那些食物的 – 什么?
– Shouldn’t have taken all that food. – What?
我本不应该拿那些食物的
I shouldn’t have taken all that food.
我只是希望一切都能恢复原状
I was just trying to return things to the way they were.
我这人太谨慎了 没办法,我就是这样的人
I was just being cautious. ‘Cause that’s what I am.
我天生就这样小心
I’m naturally tentative.
我办事处处小心谨慎
There’s even places in my shell I haven’t been.
而你呢 你太…酷了
You, on the other hand, you’re like… cool.
很疯狂,无所畏惧
And crazy and fearless.
我觉得他们说的没错 我是在嫉妒你
I think they’re right. I think I’m just jealous.
沃恩,相信我 你不应该嫉妒我的
Verne, believe me, you should not be jealous of me.
你做的很好 你一直在尽力保护你的家人
You got a good thing here. You’re trying to do what’s best for your family.
我现在觉得你对他们来说才是最重要的
And I think you’re what’s best for them now.
你的尾巴怎么说?
What about your tail?
我的大脑告诉我听我的尾巴的
My head says listen to my tail
我的尾巴告诉我听我大脑的,我…
my tail says listen to my head, and I just…
…现在我的胃好痛
…end up with an upset stomach.
所以说现在你要负起责任来
That’s why you need to be in charge now.
– 你不知道究竟是怎么回事 – 你知道啊
– You don’t know what’s going on. – And you do.
– 还有什么问题吗? – 这个,沃恩,这个就是问题
– So, what’s the problem? – This, Verne, is the problem.
– 你看到了吗? – 我在听你说
– You see this? – I’m listening.
这个…
Just…
等我一下,好吗?
Just hang on a second. All right?
你…
I…
– 是你要开酒会吗? – 没错,放在右边
– You throwing the party? – Yes. To the right.
那边有些给你的小玩意
There are protective booties to put on over your shoes.
好啊,太好了
Yes! Yes!
– 这到底是什么东西? – 什么?
– What is this? – What?
哦,这个…
Oh, that…
…这是…
… is a…
…我们所有丢失的东西的列表
… Iist of all the stuff that you lost, Verne.
– 真的? – 我们损失了好些东西啊
– Really? – It’s a big, long list. You can see.
你真是有条理的家伙 干得不错
You’re a… organized little guy, aren’t you? Nice job.
我知道一个堆满了食物的地方
You know what? I know a place so chock-full of food,
我们可以一晚上就把 原来损失的东西都拿回来
we could get it all back in one night.
太好了,那我们行动吧 在什么地方?
Great. Let’s go. Where is it?
– 在那栋房♥子里面 – 什么?
– lnside that house. – What?
– 这个东西到底有什么用啊? – 快给我扔下来
– What is the point of this thing? – Just send it down.
沃恩想说得是…
What Verne is trying to say is…
沃恩想说得是…
What Verne is trying to say is…
我的意思说很难用一个词来概括
I mean, it’s hard to really sum it all up in just one word.
– 但是… – 对不起
– But… – I’m sorry.
哦,过来
Oh, come here.
– 哦,过来,沃恩 – 这就对了
– Oh, come here, Verne. – That’s right.
好的!大家集中一下 这是我们的计划
OK! Listen, stay in the huddle. Here’s the plan.
陷阱设在这里,这里,这里
Now, the traps are set here, here, here,
这里,这里,这里,这里,这里
here, here, here, here, here, here,
这里,这里,这里还有这里
here, here, here and here.
这里,这里,这里,这里
Here, here, here, here.
这里有个大的,这里
Big one here, here,
– 这里可能还有一些 – 天啊,所有都在这里吗?
– and maybe a few over here. – Gee, is that all?
不是,这里还有很多红色的射线
No. There’s a bunch of red lights all over here.
你还好吗,沃恩?
OK, Verne? Looking a little green.
刚才有点发晕 但是现在我想到了一个方法
I blacked out for a second there, but I get the idea.
那里有灯光,有陷阱 我可能需要换个甲壳
There’s lights, traps… I might need to change my shell.
好吧,这些就是我们
OK, this is us.
– 我能当汽车吗? – 我想当汽车!
– Can I be the car? – I wanna be the car!
– 我是汽车,你是鞋子 – 鞋子是坏的
– I’m the car. You be the shoe. – The shoe is lame.
那就当电熨斗好了
Why don’t you be that snazzy-looking iron?
嘿,这些都不重要!
Hey, it’s not important!
我是汽车 我永远都要当汽车
Besides, I’m the car. I’m always the car.
这个计划一共有3步 第一步,关掉所有的灯光
The plan works in three simple steps. Step one, kill the lights.
第二步,进入房♥子里面 第三步,带着食物出来
Step two, get inside. Step three, get out with mountain of food.
但是那个房♥子就像堡垒一样 很多高墙,门都难以穿越
But this place is like a fortress. Walls, so high. Doors, impenetrable.
– 那我们怎么进去呢? – 猫脖子上的项圈就是钥匙
– How will we get in? – The collar is the key.
项圈
Literally, the collar.
那项圈可以打开所有的门,而且…
It’s like a key that opens the door and if…
什么? 你觉得猫会乖乖的把项圈交给你吗?
And what? You think he’s just gonna hand over his collar to you?
当然不是交给我,亲爱的小姐 当然是交给你了
Not to me, my femme fatale. To you.
– 给她? – 给我?
– Her? – Me?
你,就是你,斯塔娜 你得设计让那只猫乖乖的把项圈交出来
You, Stella, will get that cat to give you his collar by using…
– 用我的臭味 -…用你女性的魅力
– My stink. -…your feminine charms.
我声音很大吗?
Was that out loud?
浣熊 你带的那个面具可能阻挡了你的视线

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!