现在吗
Now?
下吧
Now.
好 现在该放糖了 -好的
Right, it’s time for the sugar. – OK.
这样让橘子汁变成橘子果酱
That’s what turns the juice into marmalade.
放多少 -多放点
How much? – A lot.
再来点
Same again.
一点柠檬汁 一撮肉桂粉
A squeeze of lemon. A pinch of cinnamon.
然后再来点糖
And just a bit more sugar.
好 行了吗
Well, is it good?
还早着呢 做好了才知道
It’s too soon to tell. We’ll only really know once it’s set.
由克里斯托弗·雷恩爵士设计的
Designed by Sir Christopher Wren,
圣保罗大教堂是伦敦最著名的建筑之一
St Paul’s Cathedral is one of London’s most famous landmarks.
遗憾的是 大穹顶今天不对公众开放
Sadly the Great Dome is closed to visitors today
因为昨晚发生了一起离奇案件
as one of its statues was
导致一座雕像被破坏
destroyed in a bizarre accident last night.
请跟我往这边走…
But if you follow me this way…
不好意思 发生什么事了
Excuse me, what happened here?
一个修女疯了 -真的假的
A nun went berserk. – Really?
这样的事偶有发生
It happens.
警♥察♥把她们都叫过来调查
The police have rounded them all up for questioning.
站住 修女
Hold it there, Sister!
警♥察♥放行前都不许走
You’re going nowhere till the detective says so.
转身
Spin it around!
其实吧 罪魁祸首早就逃之夭夭了
Mind you, if you ask me, the real culprit slipped the net.
为什么这么说
What makes you say that?
因为我看到她了 这就是原因
Cos I saw her, that’s what.
当时我在大穹顶例行巡逻
I was on patrol in the Upper Dome,
看到修女们在下面列队行进
watching the nuns parade far below,
但我看见了
when something caught my eye.
其中一位修女擅自离队
One of them broke free from the herd.
一个人去了耳语廊
and made her way to the Whispering Gallery.
天知道她去那儿做什么
Only the good Lord knows what she was doing up there.
C
C.
但她休想逃走
But she was never gonna get away with it.
只要我还是安保副队长
Not while I’m vice deputy head of security.
各单位注意 一名极其迷人的修女
Attention all units, an unusually attractive nun
蓄意破坏大穹顶
is causing mayhem in the cathedral dome.
启动紧急预案
Activate emergency protocol.
拦住那个漂亮的修女
Stop that stunning Sister!
我光速行动
I set off at lightning speed.
但我们封锁现场的时候
But by the time we’d locked the place down,
她已经消失在夜幕里
she’d vanished into the night.
晚上好 孩子 -晚上好 阁下
Good evening, my son. – Good evening, Your Grace.
晚上好
Good evening.
已经很久没见过
Most beautiful woman I’ve seen
这么美丽的女人了
in a lo-o-o-ong time.
您能描述一下她的样子吗
Do you think you might be able to describe her?
我的荣幸
It would be my pleasure.
先生们 今天的早餐
Gentlemen, for breakfast this morning,
麦金蒂主厨建议把橘子果酱…
Chef McGinty would like to propose an orange marmalade…
… 抹在一片
… served on a bed
热乎乎的去皮面包上
of warm crustless bread
再盖上另一片热乎乎的… 去皮面包
topped with another piece of warm… crustless bread.
用餐愉快
Bon appétit!
爱吃就吃 不吃拉倒
Two choices: take it or leave it!
你还好吧 铁拳
Are you all right, Knuckles?
很好
Yes!
那你为什么不来和大家一起吃
Why don’t you come and join the others?
不想
Don’t want to.
你是担心他们的反应吗 -不是
Are you scared what they might think? – No!
他们怎么说 喜欢吗 他们说什么了
What do they think? Did they like it? Did they say anything?
他们觉得怎么样 -其实…
What did they say? – Well…
他们不喜欢 我就知道
They hated it! I knew it!
我父亲总说我一事无成 他说对了
My father always said I’d amount to nothing and he was right!
铁拳 铁拳
Knuckles. Knuckles!
干嘛 -过来看看
What? – Come and look.
走吧
Come on.
帕丁顿
Paddington.
我心里有种奇怪的温暖的感觉
I’ve a strange, warm tingle in my tum-tum.
我觉得那叫做自豪 铁拳
I think that’s called pride, Knuckles.
我可不喜欢
Well, I don’t like it.
你们… 你们还有什么别的吗
Have… have you got anything else?
什么 -比如说 布丁之类的
What? – You know, for, pudding?
没有 -挺好的
No! – Fair enough.
很抱歉 我们只会做橘子果酱
I’m afraid we only know how to make marmalade.
不过 如果你们有任何食谱…
But if you have any recipes…
这些家伙吗 你在浪费时间 帕丁顿
This lot? You’re wasting your time there, Paddington.
他们连盐和糖都分不清
They wouldn’t know their pectin from their paprika.
其实 我祖母会做好吃的巧克力蛋糕卷
Well, my grandmother used to do a lovely chocolate roulade.
我应该还记得食谱
I think I can remember the recipe.
查利·朗布尔会做超好吃的苹果奶酥
Charley Rumble makes a mean apple crumble.
我会做草莓奶冻…
And I can make a strawberry panna cotta…
… 浇石榴酱的那种
… with a pomegranate glaze.
听起来就很不错 你觉得呢 铁拳
I like the sound of that. Don’t you, Knuckles?
那来吧
Come on, then.
我们一起做吧
Let’s get cooking.
勺子 巧克力卷不错嘛
Nice roulade, Spoon.
谢谢 菲比斯
Thank you, Phibs.
来了 帕丁顿 -噢 铁拳
There you go, Paddington. – Oh, Knuckles.
我现在就要那些花式小蛋糕
I want those petit fours now!
等会 教授
Er, excuse me, Professor.
露西婶婶会说什么 -“记得用蛋糕叉”
What would Aunt Lucy say? – “Always use a cake fork.”
很好
Well, then.
尝一个 警官 -谢谢 帕丁顿
Care for a taste, warden? – Thank you, Paddington.
奶油硬糖
Mmm, butterscotch!
结果 怪兽并没有想象中般凶恶
And it turns out the monster wasn’t such a monster after all.
他们都成为了好朋友
And they all became the best of friends.
故事结束
The end.
该睡觉啦 伙计们
Uh! Time for bed, you lot.
睡个美容觉
You need your beauty sleep.
明天是探监日
It’s visiting day tomorrow.
探监日
Visiting day?
希望你们有好消息
I do hope you have good news.
一个月来 这三个可疑人物
In the past month, these three shadowy individuals
被目击到在三个伦敦地标游荡
have all been seen snooping around three London landmarks.
我们觉得你看到的小偷是个犯罪团伙
We think the thief you saw is part of a criminal gang.
把立体书当做藏宝图 -只是推测
Using the pop-up book as a treasure map. – Well, it’s a theory.
你们找出他们是谁了吗 -还没有 亲爱的
Have you found out who they are? – Not yet, dearie.
让我看一眼
Maybe I should take a look.
不好意思 这是私人谈话
I’m sorry, this is a private conversation.
没事 布朗先生 这是我朋友 铁拳
Oh, it’s all right, Mr Brown, this is my friend, Knuckles.
你们好 -这是菲比斯
How are you? – This is Phibs.
早安 -勺子
G’day. – Spoon.
你们好 -飞贼吉米
Hello. – Jimmy the Snitch.
是我 -丁骨
All right? – T-Bone.
正是在下 -教授 高音皮特
Wotcher. – The Professor. Squeaky Pete.
低音鲍勃 -大家好
Double Bass Bob. – Hello.
农夫杰克 -咋了
Farmer Jack. – How do?
疯狗 -汪
Mad Dog. – Woof!
提款机强尼 -叮
Johnny Cashpoint. – Kerching!
杰弗里·威尔克特 -请投我一票
Sir Geoffrey Willcot. – I hope I can rely on your vote.
还有隆隆查理
And Charley Rumble.
很高兴见到你们
Oh, it’s so wonderful to meet you all.
知道帕丁顿交了那么多好朋友 我真是放心多了
I must say, it’s a great relief to know that Paddington’s already made such sweet friends.
能失陪一下吗
Would you excuse us a moment?
你在干嘛 -跟好心人说话啊
What are you doing? – Talking to the nice men.
好心人 玛丽 我们不能相信这些人
Nice men? Mary, we can’t trust these people.
看看他们 跟犯罪合集似的 丑陋无比
I mean, look at them. Talk about a rogues’ gallery. Hideous!
中间那个大胡子狒狒
As for that bearded baboon in the middle,
怕是脑子不太灵光
he’s hardly got two brain cells to rub together.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!