大家用力推
Put your backs into it.
别再推车了
Do not push that vehicle!
把帕丁顿带回家
Bring Paddington home.
谢谢 -快去 快去
Thank you. – Go, go, go! Oh!
好的 帕丁顿 保持低调 记住 你就是个垃圾桶
Right, Paddington, stay low and remember, you’re a bin.
我是个垃圾桶 垃圾桶
You’re a bin. You’re a bin.
就是一个普通的垃圾桶 会走路的垃圾桶
Just an ordinary bin going for a walk.
谢谢 -不客气
Thank you. – You’re welcome.
没什么好看的 警官 一个垃圾桶而已
Nothing to see here, Officer. Just a bin.
做垃圾桶真好
Quite good being a bin.
您好
Gentlemen.
帕丁顿
Paddington!
布朗先生
Mr Brown!
快点 他已经上车了
Quickly, he’s on board!
别担心 我要亲手抓住他
Don’t worry, I’ll handle it myself!
我们得赶上那列火车
We’ve gotta catch up with that train.
怎么赶
But how?
我有个主意
I’ve got an idea.
早上好 女士 先生 欢迎乘坐本次列车
Good morning, madam, sir. Welcome on board.
好的 谢谢 -您需要来杯香槟吗
Fine. Thank you. – May I offer you a glass of champagne?
谢谢 非常礼貌啊
Oh! Thank you. Very civilised,
要的 -非常感谢 非常好
yes. – Thank you so much. Very kind.
在被那只熊折腾了一波之后能休息休息真好
Nice to have a break after all I’ve been through with that beastly bear.
锅炉压力 2-2-5 水 半缸
Boiler pressure, two-two-five. Water, half a glass.
空气刹 关闭 -干的不错啊 杰狗
Air brake, off. – Nice work, J-Dog.
我不叫杰狗 我叫乔纳森·布朗
My name’s not J-Dog. It’s Jonathan Brown.
我喜欢蒸汽火车
And I like steam trains.
哦 天哪
Oh! Oh, for goodness’ sake.
抱歉 -你手拿开
I’m so sorry. – Get off!
嘘 嘘 -你停手
Ssh, ssh. – Stop it, stop it!
你别嘘我 格特鲁德
Don’t shush me, Gertrude.
我刚被冷冰冰的酒洒了一身
I have just been spilled upon by a chilled liquid.
杰拉尔德 我希望你能安静点
Gerald. I want you to shush.
好的 格特鲁德
Yes, Gertrude.
…BBC前方报道
…news from the BBC.
四名罪犯昨晚大胆地从波多贝洛监狱越狱
Four convicts made a daring escape from Portobello Prison last night.
罪犯们好像凭空消失了一般…
The prisoners all appear to have vanished without a trace…
…除了帕丁顿·布朗 被目击登上了开往布里斯托的列车
…except Paddington Brown, who was seen boarding a fair train bound for Bristol
警方正展开追击并会尽快将其捉拿归案
Police are closing in and expect to make an arrest soon.
可怜的小家伙
Poor little fella.
现在肯定还在下面某个地方
Must be somewhere down there right now.
我们不帮帮他吗 铁拳
Shouldn’t we help him, Knuckles?
怎么帮 我们下去 那就不只是被关起来了
How? We go back down there, they won’t just lock us up,
我们会把牢底坐穿的 -我懂 但是…他是我们的朋友
they’ll throw away the key! – I know, but… he’s our friend.
按计划进行
Stick to the plan.
我可不会无缘无故出手
I don’t do nothin’ for no one for nothin’.
好吧 爷爷
Well, Grandfather.
检验真理的时候到了
The moment of truth.
D
D.
D
D.
A A
A. A.
那本书
The book.
他在干什么 -不知道
What’s he doing? – I don’t know.
帕丁顿 -他听不见我们的
Paddington! – He can’t hear us.
这车还能再开快点吗 -我可以试试看 不过还需要一些煤
Can this thing go any faster? – I can try but I need more coal.
交给我 -靠边 我要过去了
I’m on it. – Pull alongside. I’m going across.
我跟你一起去 -朱迪
I’ll come with you. – Judy!
别想阻止我们
Just you try and stop us!
那来吧
Come on, then!
准备好了吗 -好了
You ready? – Yep.
走吧
Go!
敞开心扉 腿随心动
Open your mind and your legs will follow.
布朗先生 -伯德夫人
Mr Brown! – Mrs Bird!
C
C.
最后是… E
And finally… E.
成功了
It works!
你好呀
Hello.
漂亮的小东西
Aren’t you pretty?
伦敦西区 我来了
West End, here I come.
早-早啊
M-Morning.

No!
是什么顺序来着 D F
What was it? Er, D. F.
D
D.
把书拿回来
Come back with that book!
你是想去哪 小熊
Where do you think you’re going, bear?
这是列火车 会走到头的
It’s a train. It comes to an end,
像我们所有人一样 哎
like all of us, alas.
小熊退场 被一位演员追击…
Exit bear, pursued by an actor…
菲尼克斯·布坎南
Phoenix Buchanan.
伯德夫人
Mrs Bird?
哦 你现在记得我了啊
Oh, so now you remember me?
我就从来没记过
Well, I never.
救兵来了
The cavalry.
一个老太太 一个小女孩 还有个卖♥♥保险的
An old crone, a little girl and an insurance man.
我该怎么办
What am I going to do?
我来告诉你该怎么办
I’ll tell you exactly what I’m going to do.
我要对着你的鼻子来这么一拳
I’m going to bloomin’ well biff you on the nose.
那可不是个好主意
Not a very good idea.
舞台战斗 四级
Stage combat, level four.
小伙子 我老家那边
Well, where I come from, laddie,
教你永远都别拿着刀跟枪拼
they teach you never to bring a knife to a gunfight.
马上你会发现 这枪打出来的是塑料飞镖
I think you’ll find that fires plastic darts.
还真是
So it does.
但是这把剑看起来很锋利
Whereas this sword looks very sharp.
退后 所有人 退后
Back you go. All of you, back.
先生 这是您的 豪华奶油蛋白甜饼
And for you, sir, the jumbo pavlova.
请慢用
Enjoy.
您好 法官阁下 发型看起来真不错
Oh, hello, Your Honour. The hair is looking lovely.
帕丁顿
Paddington!
布朗太太
Mrs Brown! Um…
我有个主意
Ah. I’ve got an idea!
好 很好 非常好 现在轮到你们毛茸茸的朋友了
Good. Good. Excellent. Now for your furry friend.
慢点 乔纳森
Slow down, Jonathan.
看这里
Coo-ee!
真是个聪明的计划
What a clever little plan.
别担心 我知道一个小技巧
Don’t worry. I know a wee trick
哈利·胡迪尼之前做过的[世界著名的魔术师]
Harry Houdini used to do.
跳 帕丁顿 我会抓住你的
Jump, Paddington! I’ll catch you.

No!
啊 -不
Ah! – No!
拜拜 小熊
Bye-bye, bear.
神投手再现
Bull’s-eye!
快把火车停下来 乔纳森
Stop the train, Jonathan!
快点 伙计们
Let’s go, lads.
铁拳 你们回来了
Knuckles, you came back.
我也不能自己做橘子果酱 是吧 -谢谢你们
Can’t make marmalade on my own, can I? – Thank you, everyone.
帕丁顿
Paddington?
他发烧了 -赶紧让他上♥床♥休息
He’s burning up. – Better get the little fella to bed.
妈妈 -帕丁顿
Mum! – Paddington!
他情况不太好
He’s not well.
别担心 他会好起来的 是吧 小家伙
Don’t worry, he’s gonna be fine. Aren’t you, little buddy?
帕丁顿 -我在哪里呢
Paddington! – Where am I?
放松啦
Take it easy now.
你吓到我们了 你现在在家了
You gave us a wee scare, but you’re home now.
在家里吗 -对的 你看
Home? – That’s right. Look.
警♥察♥意识到他们犯了个严重的错误
The police realised they made a terrible mistake.
菲尼克斯·布坎南被抓起来了 还有
Phoenix Buchanan has been arrested, and I might add,
他也不再是白金俱乐部的成员了
is no longer a member of our Platinum Club.
那… -你现在自♥由♥了
Then… – You’re a free bear.
我睡了多久了 -三天
How long have I been asleep? – Three days.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!