我真的不知道还能找谁谈谈他
I really don’t know who else to talk to about him.
这个不错 This is good.
谢谢 Thanks
我不懂,这是从暑假时开始的吗?
I don’t understand. This is summer school?
你觉得特雷弗为什麽不和你说话了?
Why do you think Trevor stopped talking to you?
我不知道 I don’t know.
他好像在生气
He seems mad.
七年级是叛逆的时期
Seventh grade is difficult
但他在学校似乎很开心
But he seems happy at school.
也许我错了
Maybe I’m wrong.
也许这很好
Maybe it’s fine.
你见了他多少次?
How much do you see him?
尽我所能
As much as I can.
那是多久?
How much is that?
我不想和一群倒胃口的在一起
I’m not doing a bunch of skanky guys
而不是花时间陪我儿子
instead of spending time with my son.
我同时兼两份工作
I got two jobs.
对 我是认真的
Right. I meant that.
不可能只是一个单纯的问题
Couldn’t have just been a question.
麦基尼女士,你认为…
Mrs. McKinney,do you think
可能有什麽校外的事情在困扰着他?
There might be something outside of school that might be bothering him?
我不知道 I don’t know.
我将不得不在这裡谘询我的精神导师
I’m going to have to consult my spirit guides here.
你告诉我特雷弗对你有所隐瞒
You tell me Trevor’s withholding from you.
但不会告诉我任何具体的事情
But won’t tell me anything specific
还要我坐在这裡凭空瞎猜
And you want me to divine why.
凭空瞎猜? Divine why?
你总是这样说话吗?
You always talk like that?
没错 Yes.
你唸的是明星学校吗?
You go to some big fancy school?
没错 Yes.
你能不能不再在这上面蹭我的鼻子?
Think you could stop rubbing my nose in it?
他有父亲吗?
Is there a father?
他不再住在这裡了
He doesn’t live here anymore.
我不知道他在哪裡
I don’t know where he is.
我知道那是什麽感觉
I know what that’s like.
艾琳,我已经给你打了五次电♥话♥了
Arlene,I’ve called you five times.
邦妮 Bonnie
不,听着。你不会偶尔给你的赞助人打电♥话♥
No,listen. You don’t call your sponsor once in a while
你没有赞助人了
You don’t have a sponsor.
邦妮! 什麽?Bonnie! What?
他是尤金.西莫内特
This is Eugene Simonet.
你一年内都不能约会
You’re not supposed to date for a year.
这不是约会
It isn’t a date.
不,我是特雷弗的老师
No,I’m Trevor’s teacher.
我们要开个会议
We’re having a conference.
我们谈完了 We’re done.
我们谈完了 We’re done.
你怎能这样对我?
How could you do that to me?
给他写封信,签上我的名字?
Write a letter to him,sign my name?
为何每件事你都要搞砸?
Why’d you have to mess everything up?
这次我没搞砸
I didn’t mess this up.
你在干什麽? 站在门边偷听吗?
What were you doing? Standing at the door listening?
你的肚子痛怎麽了?
What happened to your stomachache?
为什麽?你总是撒谎
Why? You always lie.
这不是我的错
This wasn’t my fault.
这太令人难堪了
This was embarrassing.
我做了一件好事而你却不知道
I did something good and you don’t know it.
亲爱的,听我说
Honey,listen.
你不能硬把两个人凑在一起
You can’t just put two people together and make them like each other.
这样行不通
That doesn’t work
你只喜欢和你一起喝醉的人
You only like people you can get drunk with.
你在等他回来 不,我没有
You’re waiting for him to come back. No,I’m not.
是的,你有! 不,我没有!
Yes,you are! No,I’m not!
你父亲不能将他的脚…
Your father’s not getting his foot…
你总是这麽说
That’s what you always say.
我现在是认真的
I mean it now.
你一直都是认真的
You always mean it.
你要我怎麽说?
What do you want me to say?
我说过,我是认真的
I say it,I mean it.
当他在你身边的时候,你根本不在乎我会发生什麽
When he’s around you don’t care what happens to me.
你甚至不知道我在房♥子裡
You don’t even know I’m in the house.
那不是真的 这是真的
That’s not true. It’s true.
我爱你 I love you.
我爱你 I love you.
我已经尽我所能了
I’m doing the best I can.
别爱我 我讨厌你的样子
Don’t love me. I hate the way you look.
特雷弗,你别再说了
Trevor,you need to stop.
我恨你是我妈妈
I hate that you’re my mother.
特雷弗? Trev?
特雷弗,我要进来了,好吗?
Trev,I’m going to come in,okay?
你1小时前就说过了
You said that an hour ago.
你知道我的孩子失踪了吗?
Do you understand my kid is missing?
如果我有车,我早就去找他了!
If I had a car I’d be out looking for him!
你觉得他什麽时候熘出去的?
What time do you think he took off?
我不知道 I don’t know.
我很抱歉这样对你
I’m sorry to do this to you.
邦妮不在家 警♥察♥又不来
Bonnie wasn’t home. The cops wouldn’t come.
没关係 It’s okay
而我的朋友又都是酒鬼
And my friends are all drunks.
没关係 It’s okay.
而我也是 And so am I.
我也是酒鬼
I’m a drunk too.
我相信有些人将其称为”戒酒中”
I believe some people refer to that as “in recovery.”
你要去哪裡?
Where are you going?
钱够吗? Got enough?
需要在什麽地方买♥♥票吗?
Need a ticket somewhere?
来吧,我给你弄张票
Come on,I’ll get you a ticket.
跟我来 我会给你弄张票的
Come with me. I’ll get you a ticket.
亲爱的,你没事吧!?
Honey,are you okay?
特雷弗,在我的馀生中
Trevor,For the rest of my life,
都不会原谅自己过去那样对你
I can never be as sorry as I am for what I did to you.
我没喝酒 I didn’t drink.
我本来想喝,但我没喝
I wanted to,but I didn’t.
你没理由相信我
You got no reason to trust me.
而且我知道你不想再听到任何承诺
And I know you don’t want to hear any more promises.
所以我只告诉你事实
So I’m just gonna tell you the truth.
我有问题
I have a problem.
我有一个非常严重的问题
I have a really bad problem.
不能再这样下去
I’ve got to stop.
如果你能在这件事上和我站在一起
And if you can be with me on this.
只要你认为我可以戒酒成功
If you can think it’s possible that I can do it.
那我想也许我可以
Then I think maybe I can.
只要你…If you just…
再给我一次机会和协助
Try a little bit and help.
你还在这裡?
You’re still here?
我希望没事了
I hope it’s okay.
他睡了 He’s asleep.
好的,好的 Good,okay.
你怎麽知道他在哪裡?
How did you know where he was?
哦,小孩,他们要嘛搭便车,要嘛坐公共汽车
Well,kids,they either hitchhike or they take a bus.
听我说…Listen…
不必客气 You’re welcome.
不,你不必这麽做
No,you don’t have to.
我瞭解…I understand…
等一下 妈的,我要谢谢你
Wait. Goddamn,I want to thank you.
谢谢你 Thank you.
不客气 You’re welcome.
不太值得,是吗?
Wasn’t quite worth it,was it?
不 No
我在想,你想不想找个时间再来这裡一趟?
I was wondering,do you want to come back here sometime?
和我共进晚餐?
Have dinner with me?
我不完全确定这样做是否合适
I’m not entirely sure that would be appropriate.
好吧! 我瞭解
Okay. I understand.
晚安 Good night.
晚安 Good night.
你为什麽要帮那个人的忙,辛尼?
Why’d you do that man the favor,Sidney?
不,这就像是三个人情,玩家
No,it’s like three favors,player.
一定要帮3个人
You got to do three.
我要在牢裡帮另外2个人
I’ll do the other two here for my folks.
很多兄弟在这裡需要帮助
A lot of brothers need favors in here.
但谁教你这麽做的?
But who told you to do it?
就像我想到的这个主意
It’s like this idea I got.
你要把这个放到电视上吗?
You gonna put this on TV?
你是怎麽想出这样的主意的?
How did you come up with an idea like that?
天哪,,这就像…

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!