If I don’t have it,I’m lost.
所以这就是你想要的全部吗?你那该死的规律的生活吗?
So is that all you want? Your goddamn manageable day?
这是我所拥有的 不是的
It’s what I have. It isn’t.
这就是你要的?
Is it what you want?
是的! 这就是我想要的
Yes! It’s what I wanted.
我不相信你
I don’t believe you.
好吧! 这是我拥有最好的了
Okay. That’s the best I got.
这不关你的事 是的,是因为我!
It’s not about you. Yes,it is!
我主动投怀送抱而你却不领情
Something’s been offered to you here and you don’t want it.
也许你害怕被拒绝吧!
Maybe you’re scared to get rejected.
我不能拒绝你 你对我来说太快了
I can’t reject you. You’re too quick for me.
你没有叫我奴僕,对吗?
You didn’t call me a fag,did you?
看我找到什麽
Look what I found.
把那个给我!那是我的哮喘呼吸器!
Give me that! That’s my asthma spray!
闭嘴! Shut up!
住手! Stop it!
别乱动! Stay still!
住手! 救命!
Stop! Help me!
别乱动! Hold still!
住手! Stop!
嘿,麦基尼
Hey,McKinney.
过来 Come here.
我们一起出去玩吧!
Let’s hang out.
救救我,拜託
Help me,please.
别管他 他不会做任何事的 来吧!
Screw it. He is’nt do anything. Come on.
放开我! 放开我!
Let me go! Let me go!
( 亚当 )
特雷弗 Trevor
你逃了我的课
You cut my class.
已经4天了
It’s been four days.
什麽已经4天?
What’s been four days?
你为什麽不给我妈妈打电♥话♥?已经四天了
Why haven’t you called my mother? It’s been four days.
我不知道 I don’t know.
她也不知道
Neither does she.
嘿,怎麽了?
Hey,what’s the matter?
让爱传出去没有奏效
Pay it forward didn’t work.
我甚至都做不到
I couldn’t even do it.
我想帮亚当
I was gonna help Adam.
帮亚当作什麽?
Help Adam do what?
别再被揍
Not get beat up.
但我只袖手旁观并看他被揍
But I crapped out and I let him.
我任由他被揍
I let him get beat.
不 你没有,你没有任由他被揍
No. you didn’t. You didn’t let him get beat.
事情发生了 It happened.
有些事我们真的帮不上忙
Sometimes there’s nothing we can do.
这不公平 It’s not fair.
我知道 I know
不 你不知道
No. You don’t know.
你应该打电♥话♥给我妈妈
You should call my mother.
如果你愿意的话你就能帮住她
You could do something if you wanted.
你为什麽退缩?
Why are you chicken?
我没有退缩
I’m not chicken.
等事情发生时,那就太晚了
Something’s gonna happen,then it’ll be too late.
会发生什麽事? 你说的是什麽意思?
What’s gonna happen? What do you mean?
他会回来的
He’ll come back.
谁会回来?
Who will come back?
嘿,谁会回来?
Hey,who will come?
你♥爸♥爸吗? Your dad?
你♥爸♥爸会回来?
Your dad will come back?
而且…And…
他回来之后会怎样,特雷弗?
What will happen when he comes back,Trevor?
他会伤害你吗?
Will he hurt you?
他会伤害她吗?
Will he hurt her?
如果有人在那裡…
Not if someone’s there…
取代他就不会
Instead of him.
特雷弗,这…
Trevor,it’s…
这现在对我来说太複杂了
Complicated for me now.
这世界就是这麽烂吗?
Is the world just shit?
不,不是的
No,it isn’t.
你做得很好
You did good work.
看着我 我以你为傲,特雷弗
Look at me. I’m proud of you,Trevor.
我以你为傲
I’m proud of you.
而且无论如何,那是值得的
And anyway,for what it’s worth.
我是根据你的努力而不是结果给你打分的
I’m grading you on the effort,not the result.
我才不管成绩
I don’t care about the grade.
我只是想看看这个世界是否真的会改变
I just wanted to see if the world would really change.
请进 Come in.
特雷弗! Trevor!
成功了! It worked!
他每天都这麽早起床吗?
Does he always get up early?
什麽? What?
哦,天哪! Oh God
不妙,他刚刚看到我了
It’s no good,He just saw me.
没关係的 It’s okay.
我是他的老师
I’m his teacher.
现在你也要让爱传出去了
Now you have to pay it forward too.
尤金! Eugene!
你还是应该叫我西莫内特先生
You should still call me Mr. Simonet.
你在我们家过夜
You had a sleepover.
回房♥去睡觉 为什麽?
Go back to bed. Why?
现在还早而且我要去学校了
It’s too early and I got to get to school.
不,今天是星期天 今天是星期天?
No,it’s a Sunday. It’s a Sunday?
今天是星期日?
It’s a Sunday?
今天是星期日?
It’s a Sunday?
留下来 妈妈会做早餐的
Stay. Mom will make breakfast.
我每个星期天都有一个你不知道的日程安排
I have a schedule that you don’t know about every Sunday.
你会照顾他吗?我晚些时候给你打电♥话♥
Will you take care of him? I’ll call you later.
别当个陌生人!
Don’t be a stranger!
特雷弗 Trevor
你喜欢他吗?
You like him?
女士,拜託
Lady,come on.
走开 Go away.
我不会伤害你,女士
I’m not going to hurt you,lady.
给你,拿去吧!
Here,take it.
这是个好主意,但这不是我想要的
It’s a nice thought but it’s not what I want.
你干什麽呢?
What are you doing?
我不会伤害你的!
I’m not going to hurt you!
哦,我的天啊! 听我说
Oh,my God. Listen to me.
没什麽事会这麽严重
Nothing’s this important.
快下来这裡
Come down here.
你干什麽呢?
What are you doing?
反正你在乎什麽?
What do you care anyway?
因为我欠某人一个人情
Because I owe somebody a favor.
又不是我 Not me.
为什麽不是你?
Why not you?
你知道,1分钟前…
You know,a minute ago…
我满脑子想的都是下一次吸毒
All I could think about was getting my next fix.
然后我看到了你而我改变了想法
And then I saw you and I changed my thinking.
哦,求求你 走开
Oh,please. Go away.
相信我 我不值得
Trust me. I’m not worth it.
为什麽会这样呢?
Why is that?
看在上帝份上
For God’s sake.
来吧,告诉我 为什麽你不值得呢?
Come on,tell me. Why are you not worth it?
相信我 你不会懂的
Trust me. You wouldn’t understand.
你在开我的玩笑吗?
Are you kidding me?
你以为我住在丽兹酒店吗?
You think I live at the Ritz?
陪我喝杯咖啡
Have a cup of coffee with me.
什麽? What?
帮我个忙
Do me a favor.
拯救我的生命
Save my life.
抓住他,抓住他!离开绳索!
Get him,get him! Off the ropes!
他没打到他!
He missed him!
他输了! He’s dead!
快打他,快流血,伙计
Come on,bleed,dude.
给他一招深度死亡体验
Give him a DDT.
什麽? What?
他要用深度死亡体验了
It’s gonna be a DDT.
他把对手举起来往下扔!
Drop him on his ass!
我很担心你
I’m worried about you.
那就是深度死亡体验
That’s the DDT.
听见没? Hear me?
他死了! 他瘫痪了,滚出拳击场
He’s dead! He’s paralyzed,get out of the ring.
你不能离开拳击场
You can’t get out of the ring.
他可以的 他得找一把椅子
He can. He has to get a chair.
椅子? A chair?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!