I’ve been trying to reach you.
我一直在打你电♥话♥
I was outside. I can go and get it if you need me to.
我在屋外面 你要我接的我现在就可以去接
No, that’s okay.
不用了 没事
Oh my God!
噢 天
What?
什么
Nothing, just kids.
没什么 是孩子们
They’re outside fishing…
他们在屋外捕鱼
… and it’s really nice to see them …
看到他们在一起玩
… playing with each other.
真的很高兴
Put your ass on the glass!
把屁♥股♥贴在玻璃上
Jake is someone there with you?
杰克 有人跟你在一起吗
No, no, no.
没有 没有 没有
Just the kids on the lake. It’s crazy here. You know how it is.
只有在湖面的孩子们 这里很吵
Honey, I don’t want Zane or Laura near the lake today, you hear me?
亲爱的 今天不要让赞恩或劳拉靠近湖 听见了吗
Alright, we will stay in and we’ll watch TV.
好的 我们会呆在屋里 我们会看电视什么的
Alright, I gotta go. Thank you so much for this
好的 我得挂了 非常感谢你
I’ll try to come home early, ok?
我会尽快回家的 好吗
Alright, alright. I love you. I gotta go.
好的 好的 我爱你 我得挂了
Kelly?
凯莉
Kelly, where are you?
凯莉 你在哪儿
Kelly?
凯莉
Jake, you missed the rest of the show.
杰克 你错过了剩下的戏了
Let’s go. Towels for the girls.
上来 拿些毛巾
Wow! Great! good work. Way to tie up a canoe
喔 太棒了 做得好 看你系的船
I must’ve gotten my knots mixed up.
我一定忘记打结了
So you catch zero fish, and lose us our only boat. Today is just full of accomplishments
你一条鱼都没钓到 还弄丢了我们唯一的船 今天过得真充实
Jake’s gonna kill us.
杰克会杀了我们
Somebody will see us. See, there are some boats over there.
有人会看到我们的 看呐 那里有些船
Don’t waste your time. They’ll never see us, it’s way too far.
别折腾了 他们看不见我们 离太远了
We need help!
我们需要帮助
We’re over here!
我们在这里
Help us, somebody.
来人啊 救命
We’re over here, help!
我们在这里 救命
Woah! Look at the size of that!
喔 看看那东西的大小
What is it? A cavern system?
这是什么 洞穴系统吗
Looks to me like a subterranean lake.
我看来像是地下湖泊
You see this gap here? -Yes.
你看见那个缺口了吗 看见了
The quake opened that up, now it’s a connecting passage.
地震打开了那个缺口 现在它是个连接的通到
A lake under a lake?
湖下湖
That’s right. Sorry but it’s still your jurisdiction.
正解 但还在你的管辖区域
This is part of an old volcanic ridge all over this area.
它是这一区域火山脊的一部分
That’s the beauty of it.
这是它的美丽之处
We’re gonna be the first ones to explore it.
我们会是首批探险的人
I don’t know why you get s o excited by that crap.
我不知道你为什么对那垃圾这么兴奋
All we ever see is rocks and sand.
我们看到的只有礁石和沙粒
I should warn them, it’s not very pretty down there.
我得警告他们 下面不会很漂亮的
Tourists treat this lake like it’s a garbage can.
游客把湖当成了垃圾桶
How’s it going down there?
下面怎么样
Sheriff said that it’s a real treasure trove down there
警长说下面的可是宝藏
so I’ve got dibs on the old body spray, and ‘Jugs’ magazines
所以我要那些尸体 还有上”Jugs”杂♥志♥封面
I got dibs on home appliances.
我要那些家用器具
I got dibs on missing college girls
我要那些失踪的大学女生
Oh my God!
天啊
This is the longest one I’ve ever seen.
从没见过这么长的
Could you keep your mind on the task.
你能专心在任务上吗
Descending fissure!
潜入裂沟
My PO2 is set at 1. 1.3.
高纯氧设定11.3
At least 200 feet Novak
诺瓦克 至少有200英尺
Almost full visibility.
几乎可以看到全部
You should see this. It’s unbelieveable!
你该看看这个 太不可思议了
Novak, you copy? – Yes, pretty good
诺瓦克 你听得到吗 可以 很清楚
Ok,guy.You’re about 90 feet to the entrance of the connecting passage
好的 伙计们 你们离连接通道还有90英尺
It looks like single file time
很近了
I’ll go first
不 我先去侦察
No, I should do the preliminary scout.
我先进去
No offense, you’ll get us stuck!
没有冒犯的意思 你会搞砸的
Baybe, I’m like an eel.
宝贝 我就像条鳗鱼
Electrical eel can get into small spaces that it is shocking.
电动的鳗鱼 可以进入非常小的缝隙
That’s weird
这很奇怪
Here they are and they’re splitting up
他们在这里 而且分开了
Guys,is everything alright? I’m losing you a little bit here.
伙计们 进行的还顺利吧 我这儿有点收不到信♥号♥♥了
I’m getting a serious drop in temperature.It’s at least 30 degrees colder.
我这里温度降得很快 至少降了30度
You’re probably at the mouth of the underwater lake
你大概在地下湖的入口
Do you have any visual?
看见什么了吗
I’m entering the cave
我要进洞了
Jesus!
天啊
It seems endless.
看不到尽头
You gotta see this.
你们得看看这个
This is incredible
太不可思议了
What do you see down there?
你在下面看到什么了
Something just bit me!
有东西咬了我
Yes, okay, I thought you like that kinda stuff?
好吧 我想你喜欢这类东西
Sam! Sam! Answer me!
山姆 山姆 回答我
Something’s happening. – What? I don’t know. Give me my flippers.
发生了什么 什么 我不知道 给我脚蹼
Get him out of the water!
把他拖出水
Oh my God!
天啊
Your body is a temple, and now it is time to thank the Gods.
你身体就像神殿 该是感谢上帝的时候了
Andrew, camera.
安德鲁 摄像机
Come on you. No, no, no.
该你了 不 不 不
No, thanks. I think I’ve already had too much.
不 谢谢 我想我玩够了
Come on, don’t you want to worship at a beautiful altar.
来啊 难道不想在美丽的祭坛上朝拜吗
I know you prefer champagne, but you believe us,
我知道你更喜欢香槟 但是你得相信我们
you can trust Crystal.
你可以信任克里斯特尔
Come on Derick, she said no.
别 德里克 她说了不行
No, she said ‘no thanks’, there’s a difference.
不是 她说 “不 谢谢” 这不一样
She understands that gratitude is the right attitude.
她明白感谢才是正确的态度
Kelly, come on, trust us. It’s never cheating if it’s with another chick!
凯莉 来啊 相信我们 我们从来不撒谎
Come on. -Try.
来啊 这很有趣
Come on, it’s fun
来啊 试试
Have fun, do it! Everybody’s doing it
找点乐子 做吧 每个人都做的
You’re not trying to take away her fun are you?
你不会是想剥夺她的乐趣吧
Like I said,she’s er… she’s not my girlfriend.
她 她不是我的女朋友
Fine! I’ll do it.
好 我做
First you lick the salt – Here we go
-你先舔盐 – 开始了
Come over here
过来这里
Then you suck up the tequila.
然后你舔干龙舌兰酒
You don’t have to do it.
你没必要这么做
– I don’t think we need any of your babysitting here Jake.
我想我们不需要你这样的保姆在这儿 杰克
Alright.

How about try with Jake and Kelly?
要不凯莉和杰克试试
What? – What?
什么 什么
No,I don’t think she… -I’m ok
-不 我想她不 – 我可以
Come on guys, are we shooting porn today or not? Lets make a decision
来吧 我们今天要不要拍三♥级♥片♥了啊 做个决定吧
Thanks Crystal. Come Kelly.
谢谢 克里斯特尔 来 凯莉
Yes, and salt.
对 放点盐
A little bit tequila.
一点龙舌兰酒
Let’s go.
开始吧
Mr. Goodman?
古德曼先生
Coming.
来啦
I’m coming, hold your horses
来啦 别急
The store is closed
商店关门了
I want to know what the hell this thing is doing in my lake?
我想知道这鬼东西在我的湖里干了什么
Where did you get this?
你哪弄来的
In the middle of the lake.
在湖中♥央♥
Where there are 2 people dead!
那里死了2个人
Oh my!God! “Oh my” yeah that’s right
天啊 “天啊”
Excuse me, but is that a fucking Piranha?
那是条食人鱼吗
And it’s not the only one. – There are thousands of them.
还不止这一条 有成千上万条
Thousands! And they’re pissed!
成千上万 它们都发疯了
I heard about these things happening.
我听过这类事情

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!