他身上有这个
I took the liberty of filling in my name.
我冒昧地填上了我的名字
If you intend to claim these, then you must have something to trade.
你想要的话 就得有东西来交换
Do you have the compass?
你拿到罗盘了?
Better.
比那更好
The heart of Davy Jones.
戴维·琼斯的心脏
Against the cold
酒可御寒
and the sorrow.
也能解忧
It’s a shame.
真是遗憾
I know you’re thinking that with the Pearl
我知道你以为只要有了黑珍珠号♥
you could have captured the devil and set free your father’s soul.
就可以去擒住恶魔 救回你父亲的灵魂
Doesn’t matter now.
已经无关紧要了
The Pearl is gone,
珍珠号♥完蛋了
along with its captain.
连同它的船长
Aye.

And already the world seems a bit less bright.
这世界已经灰暗了一点
He fooled us all right till the end,
他一直都在欺骗我们
but I guess that honest streak finally won out.
但最后他的良心还是胜出了
To Jack Sparrow.
为杰克·斯派洛干杯!
Never another like Captain Jack. He was a gentleman of fortune, he was.
再也不会有第二个杰克船长了 他是位绅士
He was a good man.
他是个好人
If there was anything could be done to bring him back…
如果有什么可以救他回来的
Elizabeth. Would you do it?
伊丽莎白 你会去做吗?
What would you…
你会去做么?
What would any of you be willing to do, hm?
你们都愿做么 嗯?
Would you sail to the ends of the Earth and beyond
你们会航行到天涯海角
to fetch back witty Jack and him precious Pearl?
去找回杰克和无价的珍珠号♥?
Aye.

Aye.

Aye.

Aye.

Yes.

Aye.

All right.
那好
But if you go and brave the weird and haunted shores at world’s end,
如果想去奇异而又充满牛鬼蛇神的天涯海角
then you will need a captain who knows those waters.
你们就需要一位称职的船长
So tell me, what’s become of my ship?
说 我的船怎么样了?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!