The pursuit cost me my crew,
这漫长的追赶 使得我失去了我的船员
my commission,
我的军衔
and my life.
以及我的生命
Commodore? No, not any more. Weren’t you listening?
司令官? 我已经不是司令官了 你没听到我说的话吗?
I nearly had you all off Tripoli.
在的黎波里 我差点就捉到你们了
I would have, if not for the hurricane.
如果不是因为那该死的飓风的话
Lord.
天啊
You didn’t try to sail through it?
你不会是硬闯飓风吧?
So, do I make your crew or not?
我到底能不能加入你们?
You haven’t said where you’re going.
你还没说你们要去哪里
Somewhere nice?!
是个好地方吗?
So, am I worthy to serve
我到底有没有这荣幸
under Captain Jack Sparrow?
为杰克·斯派洛船长效劳?
Or should I just kill you now?
或是我现在就杀了你
You’re hired.
你被录取了
Sorry. Old habits and all that.
对不起 老♥习♥惯改不了
Easy, sailor! That’s our captain you’re threatening.
小心 水手 你枪指的是船长
Time to go. Aye!
该走了 是
Thanks, mate.
谢了 兄弟
Carry on.
请继续
Come on, then! Who wants some?
来啊 你们谁想挨揍?
Form an orderly line and I’ll have you all, one by one.
排成一列 我会一个个收拾你们
Come on, who’s first?
来来来 谁先来?
I just wanted the pleasure of doing that myself.
我只是想享受打昏他的乐趣
James Norrington.
詹姆士·诺灵顿
What has the world done to you?
这世界对你做了什么?
Heave!
拉起来
Heave!
拉起来
Heave!
拉起来
Heave!
拉起来
Heave! Heave!
拉起来 拉起来
Secure the mast tackle, Mr Turner!
稳固桅杆 特纳
Set to it!
栓紧它
Step aside. Hey! Mind yourself!
让开 嘿 管好你自己
Let go, boy!
走开
No.

Haul that weevil to his feet.
把他绑起来
Five lashes will remind you to stay on ’em!
赏你五鞭让你知道怎么服从命令
No! Lmpeding me in my duties?
不要 居然敢违抗我的命令?
You’ll share the punishment. I’ll take it all.
你们都要受罚 罚我一个人就好
Will you, now?
你一个人?
And what would prompt such an act of charity?
什么时候你变得这么有同情心?
My son.
我的儿子
He’s my son.
他是我的儿子
What fortuitous circumstance be this?
真的好巧呀
Five lashes be owed, I believe it is.
你代替我来赏他五鞭吧
No. No, I won’t!
不 我不行
The cat’s out of the bag, Mr Turner.
特纳先生 只要在他背上快快抽五下
Your issue will feel its sting, be it by the bosun’s hand or your own.
你打他会比我或其它人打的更不疼吧
No.

Bosun! No!
布舍尔!不要!
You had it easy, boy!
便宜你了 小子
Will. I don’t need your help.
威尔 我不需要你的帮忙
The bosun prides himself on cleaving flesh from bone, with every swing.
要不是我 你一定被打得皮开肉绽
So I’m to understand what you did was an act of compassion?
这么说来你打我都是为了我好啰
Yes.
是的
years before the mast, losing who you were, bit by bit,
在你服役的这一百年 你的肉体会渐渐剥落100
until you end up… end up like poor Wyvern here.
直到你像可怜的威尔一样
Once you’ve sworn an oath to the Dutchman, there’s no leaving it.
一旦你宣誓为”飞行荷兰人”效忠后 这就是你必得的下场
Not until your debt is paid.
直到债务偿还
I’ve sworn no oath.
我并没有宣誓
You must get away.
你得离开
Not until I find this.
那你应该快点离开
The key.
钥匙
The dead man’s chest.
亡灵箱之钥
What do you know of this?
你知道些什么?
Open the chest with the key, and stab the heart…
用那把钥匙打开宝箱 再一刀剌进那心脏
No, don’t stab the heart.
不不不 不能剌那心脏
The Dutchman needs a living heart or there’ll be no captain,
“飞行荷兰人”需要一个活的心脏 心脏死的话船长就死了
and if there’s no captain, there’s no one to have the key.
船长死了的话就没人有钥匙了
So the captain has the key?
这么说钥匙在船长身上?
Where is the key? Hidden.
钥匙在哪里? 藏起来了
Where is the chest? Hidden.
宝箱又在哪里? 藏起来了
Captain Sparrow!
斯派洛船长
Come to join me crew, lad? Welcome aboard.
来加入我的船队吗? 欢迎
I’m here to find the man I love.
我是来找我心爱的男人的
I’m deeply flattered, son, but my first and only love is the sea.
我深感荣幸 可惜大海是我最爱 也是唯一的爱
Meaning William Turner, Captain Sparrow.
我是指威廉·特纳 斯派洛船长
Elizabeth.
伊丽莎白
Hide the rum.
把朗姆酒藏起来
These clothes do not flatter you. It should be a dress or nothing.
这套衣服一点都不适合你 要么穿女装 要么什么都不♥穿♥
I happen to have no dress in my cabin. Jack.
刚好我的舱房♥里一件女装都没有 杰克
I know Will came to find you. Where is he?
我知道威尔来找过你 他在哪里
Darling, I am truly unhappy to have to tell you this, but
亲爱的 我实在很不愿意告诉你
through unfortunate circumstances that had nothing whatsoever to do with me,
在一连串与我无关也无法预料的不幸事件中
poor Will has been press ganged into Davy Jones’s crew.
可怜的威尔被戴维·琼斯抓去当水手了
Davy Jones?
戴维·琼斯?
Oh, please.
拜托
The captain of the Flying Dutchman?
就是”飞行荷兰人”的船长
You look awful. What are you doing here? You hired me.
瞧你副德行 来我船上干吗? 是你雇我来的
I can’t help it if your standards are lax.
你雇佣标准这么低 这我也无能为力
You smell funny. Jack!
你臭死了 杰克
All I want is to find Will.
我只想找到威尔
Are you certain? Is that what you really want most?
你确信? 真的很想找到他?
Of course.
是的
Because I would think you’d want to find a way to save Will most.
依我看你应该找的是 一个解救威尔的办法
And you’d have a way of doing that? Well,
你有办法是吗? 是这样…
there is a chest. Oh, dear.
有那么一个宝箱 哦 亲爱的
A chest of unknown size and origin.
它大小不知 地点不明
What contains the still beating heart of Davy Jones.
里面装的是 戴维·琼斯那颗仍然跳动的心
And whoever possesses that chest
只要拥有这宝箱
possesses the leverage to command Jones to do whatever it is he or she wants,
就能命令琼斯做任何事
including saving brave William from his grim fate.
包括从困境中解救勇敢的威尔
You don’t actually believe him, do you?
你不会真的相信他这一套吧?
Howwould we find it?
怎么才能找到它呢?
With this.
用这个
My compass is unique.
我这罗盘世上独一无二
Unique” here having the meaning of “broken”.
独一无二? 你是说它失灵了吧?”
True enough, this compass does not point north.
没错 这个罗盘不会指向北
Where does it point?
那它指向哪?
It points to the thing you want most in this world.
它会指向这世上你最想要的东西
Jack.
哦 杰克
Are you telling the truth? Every word, love.
这是真的吗? 句句属实 亲爱的
And what you want most in this world
这世上你最想要的就是…
is to find the chest of Davy Jones, is it not?
戴维·琼斯的亡灵箱 是吗?
To save Will. By finding the chest of Davy Jones.
去救威尔 先找到戴维·琼斯的亡灵箱
Mr Gibbs! Cap’n.
吉布斯先生 船长
We have our heading. Finally!
有航向了 终于有了
Cast off those lines. Weigh anchor and crowd that canvas!
割断缆绳 向罗盘指示的方向前进 起锚 扬帆
Miss Swann.
斯旺小姐
Welcome to the crew, former commodore.
欢迎加入我们的队伍 前司令官
There’s something to knowing the exact shape of the world and one’s place in it.
我们得通晓世界地理
I assure you, these are not necessary.
我向你保证 这些完全没有必要
I thought you’d be interested in the whereabouts of your daughter.
我以为你关心你女儿的下落
You have news of her? Most recently seen on Tortuga,
你有她的消息吗? 不久前在龟岛上出现过
and then left in the company of a known pirate, Jack Sparrow,
后来上了海盗杰克·斯派洛的贼船
and other fugitives from justice.
这船上聚集的都是些法外之徒
Justice”? Hardly.
法!哪里还有王法!”
Including the previous owner of this sword, I believe.
其中还包括这把剑的主人
Our ships are in pursuit. Justice will be dispensed by cannonade and cutlass,
我已经派出船只 正义将被重新伸张

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!