-带着绳子 -被绑着
-With the ropes. -Tied.
当我需要你帮助的时候
When I want your help,
哈里斯上尉相信我 我肯定会找你的
Captain Harris, you may rest assured, I will ask for it.
这必竟是局长的秀场 对吧 我是说 我的手被绑着
After all, this is the governor’s show, isn’t it? I mean, my hands are tied.
不管怎样
However…
如果你可以找到任何可以证明
…if you should find any evidence…
拉♥萨♥和他的手下
…proving that Lassard and his men…
在以各种方式破坏调查的证据
…are hurting the investigationin any way…
喔 哇
Choo -choo -choo -choo, woo -woo.
我也将别无选择 只能直接去找局长
…I would have no choicebut to go right to the governor…
把他们从这赶走
…and have them removed from the case.
我希望您能第三次连任 长官大人
I wish you could run for a third term, Your Honor.
-我非常愿意再投您一票 -哎哟
-I would love to vote for you again. -Ow.
-我也是 -谢谢你们给我信心
-Me too. -Thank you for that vote of confidence.
我这个下午很忙 所以如果你们不介意
Now, I’m very busy this afternoon.So if you don’t mind…
那就祝你们拥有美好的
…have a nice…
东西 -您也是 长官大人
…thingy. -And you too, Your Honor.
你再敢碰别的东西在我们走之前
Don’t you touch another thing.Before we leave…
请允许我就您那些神话般的
…please allow me the privilegeto congratulate you…
船模收藏表示祝贺
…on your fabulous collectionof model ships.
啊 谢谢 这些都是我亲手制♥作♥的
Ah. Thank you.Built them all myself.
当然 这是一种心甘情愿的劳作
Of course, it’s a labor of love.
嗯 你手上拿着的那个模型送你了
Now, take that one you’re holding nowin your hands.
我在这小宝贝儿的身上花了一年的时间
I’ve spent a year on that little baby.
噢 噢
Oh! Oh!
噢 不
Oh, no!
我能修好它
I can fix it.
-噢 -我会花整个周末的时间
-Oh. -I’ve got the whole weekend.
我很善长木工活
I’m very good with wood.
它会好起来的
It’s okay.
相信我
Trust me.

Oh!
赫斯特局长说的对
Commissioner Hurst is right.
我们必须开始基础的警♥察♥调查
We must startwith basic police investigation.
我们应该把这些
We shall circulate these sketches…
由我们非常非常有天赋的警♥察♥画像师绘制的画像散发出去
…by our very, very talented police artist.
然后很多很多的子弹就会向我们飞来
We shall come up with many, many leads.
对不起 我迟到了
Sorry I’m late.
我错过什么了吗
Did I miss anything?
-说吧 尼克 -长官 我得到了一条消息
-Yes, Nick. -Sir, we got a tip…
罪犯在联合大楼里有个聚点儿
…that an office at the Union Towersis being used by the mob.
我想派两个秘密警官到那儿去
I think sending twoundercover officers…
也许会给我们机会使案件更容易侦破
…to this location may give us the breakthat’ll crack this case wide open.
-琼斯中士和我 -我来分配任务 中士
-Sergeant Jones and myself… -I’ll handle this assignment, sergeant.
我可不认为这样的任务适合你的人
I don’t think an assignment like thisis appropriate for a man of your…
胡说 中士
Nonsense, sergeant.
你还尿床的时候我就在破案了
I was handling undercover caseswhen you were still trick -or -treating.
联合高楼的秘密任务
We’ll have Captain Harrisand Lieutenant Proctor…
将由哈里斯上尉和学监中尉来负责
…take the undercover assignmentat the Union Towers building.
-秘密任务绝对让人兴奋 -闭嘴 学监
-Undercover work is sure exciting. -Shut up, Proctor.
学监 我们应该隐藏起来
Proctor, we’re supposed tobe undercover.
我知道 我正试着给他们来个措手不及
I know, I was trying to throw themoff guard.
-先把窗户擦干净 -长官
-Just wash the windows. -Sir.
谢谢 长官
Thank you, sir.
我想我们应该谈一谈伙计们下一步该做什么
I think we need to talkabout what The Gang is gonna do next.
没错 下次活可是关键的一次
Yeah. This next job is gonna bethe crucial one.
而且会
It’s gonna be…
你在干什么
What are you doing?
长官
Sir,
如果你不正确的使用橡胶扫帚的话窗户上会留下印子的
if you don’t squeegee thesewindows properly, it leaves streaks.
-擦擦那 -噢
-Squeegee over there. -Oh.
谢谢你 中士
Thank you, sergeant.
这是我小时候常来的俱乐部来吧
This used to be my boys’ club.Come on.
它变了很多
It really has changed.
抱歉打扰一下
Pardon the intrusion…
这是些警方的罪犯画像 请您看一下 我将万分感谢
…but I have these police sketchesI’d appreciate you looking at.
嗯 当然
Well, certainly, officer.
但首先 我们为什么不边说话边打几局球呢 啊
But first, why don’t we shoot a coupleof friendly games while we talk, huh?
再好不过了
Splendid.
这里的气氛总是很友好
This always was a friendly neighborhood.
-小子 过来 -我要
-Come here, son. -I’II…
瞧着 我要把这个老东西的家底儿都赢光
Watch this. I’m gonna hustle this old fartfor everything he owns.
介意我问您一些问题吗
Do you mind if I ask youa few questions?
-说吧 你先开球 -好的
-Let’s shoot first. -Okay.
拿着这个
Hold this.
拿着这个
Hold this.
拿着
Hold this.
-你知道 我不擅长运动 -嘿 警官
-I’m not good with sports, you know. -Hey, sarge.
这是 我会试试
This is…I’ll try.
-我先来 -好 好
-I’ll go first. -Yeah, yeah.
噢 好了 你们都累了 我再来一遍 很好
That’s okay if you guys are tired, I’ll shoot again. This is nice.

Jeez.
进啦
That’ll do it.
你想知道什么
What would you like to know?
你懂我的意思
You know what I’m saying, B
哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈
OG
尖叫会伤害我的听力人们惊慌失措 混乱在即
Screaming almost damaged my earsThe people running in fear
喧嚣 吵闹 一切都被毁灭
The hour to devour is nearPandemonium, chaos, total destruction
悲剧带来了令人不安的诱惑
Tragedy portrays an eerie seduction
枪战 群殴 刀光剑影
Gunshots, fistfights, even knives
人们受伤 丢掉性命
People getting hurtOthers losing their lives
毫无疑问 你无法否认
No doubt about itAnd you can ‘t deny it
争吵的原因会带来暴♥动♥
What started as a quarrelTurned into a riot
尸横遍野
Bodies laid out all over the ground
血流满地
Blood spattered everywhere
人心沮丧城中的少年投贼卖♥♥友
People getting beat downInner city juvie going out with a bang
嗨 我们是
Hi, we’re…
你能告诉我们
Could you tell us…?
你的节奏让我摇摆
Your beat kept me movingFrom right to left
你的音乐 怎么说 真叫棒
Your rap is, how you say, real def
但我们需要你们的帮助
But we need some helpAnd some information
告诉我们威尔逊·海兹的藏身之处
About the gangsIn the Wilson Heights situation
你知道吗 她是个说唱歌♥手兼警♥察♥
What do you know?She’s a rapper and a cop
所有人都爱说唱 为什么要停呢
Man, everybody’s rappingWhere will it stop
人们总对说唱抱怨不断
People give rap a whole lot of beef
但现在没牙的老人们也为之疯狂
But now old folks are rappingWithout no teeth
我们正谈论一伙四处作恶的强贼
We’re rapping about gangsThat go around banging
抢劫 偷盗 射杀无辜到处游荡 破坏环境
Robbing, stealing, shootingHanging on corners, polluting the nature
留下你的电♥话♥有消息我们会去汇报
So give me your numberIn case we get some information
我保证
-Word -We believe you guys
我们相信你们 所以不再争论但如果你们撒谎
We won ‘t dispute youBut if you’re lying to us
我们会回来把你们干掉我也保证
We’ll come back and shoot youWord
这些家伙可是些大人物
These guys are gonna be big.
没错 那现在这些家伙们在哪
Yeah. So where’s The Gangliving these days?
哈里斯上尉
Captain Harris?
噢 该死
Shit. Ah!
噢 上帝呀
Oh, God!
噢 我帮助过穷♥人♥ 噢 帮帮我 学监
I’ll feed the poor! Oh, please, help me!
-噢 圣母快救救我 -好的 好的
-Oh, please, help me! -Okay. Okay.
好了 好了
Okay.
好了 你能成的
Okay, you can do it!
谢谢你 学监 我永远也不会忘记
Thank you, Proctor! I’ll never forget…
别管裤子 先救你自己 长官
Don’t worry about the pants!Save yourself, sir!
神啊 别让我死啊
God, please don’t let me die.
我还年轻 求求你
I’m so young. Please…
上帝 我会帮助无家可归的人 还有穷苦的人
-God, I’ll help the homeless!I’ll feed the poor.
我会乖乖的
Oh, I’ll be so good.
我说话算话 我真的说话算话
I mean it. I really, really mean it!
谢谢你所做的一切 哈里斯上尉
Thank you for your contribution, Captain Harris.
啊喔 别 别让我死
Please, don ‘t let me die!

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!