Now just look.
仔细看 仔细看
Just look. Just watch.
过来 亲爱的
Come here, sweetheart.
亲爱的 你把椅子移走
Honey, could you move the chair out of the way…
然后就待在那里
and just stay down there?
我们让爸爸瞧瞧 -我饿了
Let’s show Daddy. – I’m hungry.
别顶嘴 快点
Now don’t argue with Mommy.
亲爱的 再做一次
Let’s just do this once.
开始了
Okay, here we go.
我要吃意大利腊肠披萨
I want pepperoni pizza.
妈 我屁♥股♥好痛
Mommy, that burns.
对不起 亲爱的 地板该打蜡了 史帝夫 你试试看 -不
The floor needs more wax. Steven, you do it.
试试看嘛
Honey, try.
你的腹部会感觉到搔痒
It’s like there’s this tickling…
这股力量会拉着你走
right in here, and it starts to pull you.
搔痒的力量会拉着你走 你会忽然感觉空气似乎不见了
It pulls you, and suddenly it’s like there’s no air…
但是却还能够呼吸 然后你会身不由己的被拉…
except that you can breathe, and you’re getting pulled along…
嗨 班 -嗨 图特西尔先生
Hi, Ben. – Mr. Tuthill, hi.
如果你们的电视 又有问题的话…
My TV’s not on, so if you’re havin’ problems with your set…
不是电视的事 黛安和我想知道…
It’s nothing like that. Diane and I were just wondering…
听我这么说也许会很奇怪 -我想不会吧
This will sound strange coming from me. – I doubt that.
这些蚊子真讨厌
The mosquitoes are awful.
叮死人了
They’re chowin’ down.
我没有这些问题
I’ve never been bothered by ’em.
我好像没有被蚊子咬过
I don’t think I’ve ever been bitten by one of ’em.
据我所知 我们家里的人都没有
As far as I know, nobody in my family’s ever been affected by ’em.
儿子 你有没有被蚊子咬过?
Mosquito ever suck on you, son?
我不知道 老爸 -他不知道
I don’t know, Dad. – He don’t know.
听着 图特西尔先生…
Look.
叫我班
班 -对不起
I’m sorry.
图特西尔先生 听着
Uh, Mr. Tuthill, look.
我们想问的事…
We were just… What we were wondering…
黛安 我太太和我想问的事
Diane, my wife, and I were wondering, Ben…
班 我们家发生了怪事
somethin’ funny’s goin’ on here next door.
一些很…
Somethin’, uh…
我们想知道你们家 最近有没有发生任何怪事?
We were wondering if maybe you had experienced any disturbances lately.
什么样的怪事?
What kind of disturbances?
就像…
Um, oh, you know, like…
碗盘、家具自行移♥动♥等
dishes or furniture moving around by themselves.
亲爱的 不要抓 会发炎的
Don’t scratch. You’re gonna infect ’em.
好吧 我帮你擦药 -好
Just let me put this on.
不要抓 -我觉得自己蠢透了
Don’t. – Boy, did I feel like a fool.
对不起 但我非说些什么不可 我们这样下去会失血而死
I’m sorry, but I had to say something. We were losing blood.
这件事别四处张扬 黛安
We’ll keep this thing in the family. – Don’t scratch.
不要抓 -我明天早上会找人来
Tomorrow I’ll call somebody.
找谁?我查过电♥话♥簿
Who, for instance? I already looked in the Yellow Pages.
有搬家工人 但没有超自然现象
Furniture movers we got. Strange phenomena, there’s no listing.
1001… 1002…
One, one thousand, two, one thousand…
1003… 1004…
three, one thousand, four, one thousand…
1005…
five, one thousand…
亲爱的 听着
Honey, look.
我今天整天都不断的历经怪事 但没有发生什么不好的事
I lived with this freaky thing all day and nothing bad happened.
这是自然的另一面 是我们不了解的那一面
It’s like another side of nature, a side that we’re not qualified to understand.
你小题大作 太大惊小怪了吧
When you overreact, it makes what happened much too important.
在我没搞清楚之前 大家都别进厨房♥
No one’s goin’ in the kitchen ’til I know what’s happening.
1001 1002…
One, one thousand, two, one thousand…
1003 1004
three, one thousand, four, one thousand…
1001 1002 1003
One, one thousand, two, one thousand, three…
1001 1002…
One, one thousand, two, one thousand…
妈…
Help me!
来…来…快来
来…我们出去玩…出去玩
妈咪
爸… 救救我
Help me!
爸 救救我 -老公 小心点!
Help me, Dad! – Be careful!


爸 快救我!
Dad, come on!
救救我
Help me!
他来了
He’s coming!
妈 我要被它吃下去了
It’s taking me in!
罗比 -好痛啊
He’s coming! – It’s hurting me!
史帝夫 快一点 我要被它吃下去了
Steven, hurry! – Dad, help me!
老公 快抓住他!
Hold on! – Hold on to him!
不要!不要!
爸 抓紧 -抓紧我 爸
Hold me, Dad!
它抓住我的腿了
I got him! – My leg!
爸 我的腿
Dad, my leg!
救我 爸 救我
Help me, Dad!
看 爸 妈 是龙♥卷♥风♥
Look, Mom, Dad! It’s a tornado!
一定是正好擦过我们 否则所有的房♥子都会…
It must’ve just skimmed us. There wouldn’t be a house left if…
卡洛安
Carol Anne.
我把她留在楼上了
I left her upstairs!
宝贝 我们来了
Baby, we’re coming!
卡洛安
Carol Anne.
我去厨房♥找找 -不 我去
I’ll go check the kitchen. – No! I’ll do it!
我去厨房♥找找 妳到妳房♥里去找
You check your room.
卡洛?
Carol?
卡洛安?
Carol Anne?
宝贝?
Baby?
卡洛安?
Carol Anne?
卡洛安?
Carol Anne?
卡洛安? 亲爱的?
Sweetheart?
宝贝
Baby?
黛安! -找到了吗?
Did you find her?
没有 我到处都找过了 这实在是太疯狂
I’ve looked everywhere. This is crazy.
我的天啊
Oh, my… My God.
游泳池
The swimming pool.
游泳池!游泳池!
小心点 亲爱的
Be careful, honey!
史帝夫
Steven.
妈咪…
Mommy!
不在里面
Nothing!
妈咪…
妈…
谢天谢地
Thank God.
妈…
罗比 怎么回事? -妈!
What?
卡洛安 谢天谢地 宝贝
Oh, Carol Anne, thank God! Baby!
宝贝 妳在哪里?
Baby, where are you?
妈 快过来…
Mommy, come over here! – What is it?
罗比 怎么回事?
What, baby?
卡洛安 卡洛安 卡洛安
Carol Anne, Carol Anne, Carol Anne.
妈 我看不到妳
I can’t hear you, Mommy.
妳在哪里?
Where are you?
妈咪
Mommy!
妈咪 我看不到妳
I can’t hear you, Mommy!
妳在哪里?
Where are you?
你们家一共有哪些成员?
What members of the household are involved…
他们几岁?
and what are their ages?
我太太黛安31岁…
There’s Diane, my wife. She’s 31.
32岁 对不起
Uh, 32. I’m sorry.
我的大女儿黛娜16岁
My oldest daughter, Dana. She’s 16.
我儿子罗比8岁
My son, Robert, is eight.
卡洛安…
Carol Anne.
卡洛安5岁
Five.
这件事有没有引起什么新闻?
Has there been any publicity about these events?
没有
Absolutely nothing.
你能确保
Can you be reasonably sure…
不会把此事闹大吗?
of not letting any get started?
我们绝对不想把此事闹大
That’s the last thing we want.
我们甚至没有报♥警♥
We haven’t even gone to the police.
你的家人
Would your family welcome…
愿不愿意让专家…
a serious investigation of these disturbances…
来进行一次彻底的调查?
by someone who can make firsthand observations?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!