大家都有点担心 所以我决定自己来…
The boys have gotten worried, so I took it upon myself to…
天啊 史帝夫 你看起来糟透了 没有好一点吗?
Jesus, Steve, you look like shit. Aren’t you feeling any better?
我还是很虚弱 提格先生 我感冒了 起不来
I’m still weak, Mr. Teague. I’ve got the flu, I can’t get up…
我应该很快… -看来你的有线电视出了点毛病
Looks like you got some cable problems here.
我们已经好几个月 都没电视可看了
Yeah. The cable’s been off for a couple of weeks.
这件事得好好想办法处理 你的邻居也是这样吗?
We’ll have to look into that. The rest of the block dark too?
不 只有我们家
No, just us.
你们家的电力供应也有问题
You got some electrical problems as well here.
灯泡真亮 难不成是三百瓦的?
What have you got screwed in there, a 300-watt bulb?
你是怕小偷 还是想把本区的蚊子
You afraid of burglars, or are you trying to attract…
都引来?
every insect in Cuesta Verde?
史帝夫 告诉我 你在这里快乐吗? -当然 我…
Steve, are you happy here? – Yes, I am, sir.
请原谅我这么问
Forgive me for asking all these questions…
但我不愿意我手下 最出色的业务员
but we don’t want to lose the best rep we’ve ever had…
因感冒或跳槽离开我们
to the flu or other opportunities.
看到你客厅那么多设备
Seeing all that software in your living room…
让我不禁怀疑 你是不是有兼差?
makes me wonder, maybe you’ve got something going on the side.
玩音响设备是我的嗜好
No, I just read “Popular Mechanics.” I got hobbies.
想不想去兜兜风?
Feel like going for a little ride?
我有些东西想让你看
I’d like to show you something.
哈啰?
Hello?
卡洛安?
Carol Anne?
我很抱歉…
Oh, God! I’m sorry!
你有个孩子 是在你的房♥子出生的 对吧?
One of your children was born in your house, huh?
卡洛安
Carol Anne.
我听说她最近没去上学
I understand that she’s missed a lot of school.
史塔克的女儿和她同班
One of Trask’s daughters is in the same nursery class.
她也感冒了吗?
She got the flu as well, huh?
没错 我们都生同样的病
Yeah, we’ve all got the same thing.
真遗憾
I’m sorry.
我没有看见她 -她在家
I didn’t see her. – She’s around.
我可不可以问你一个问题?
I wonder if you’d mind if I asked you a question.
你是不是想要离开这个地方?
Are you thinking about leaving Cuesta Verde?
今天风和日丽
How could anyone in the world have a problem…
怎么还会有人烦恼呢?
on a day like this?
这个景观不错吧?
How’s that spot for a bay window?
住在这上面当然好
It’s pretty nice if you’re living up here, but…
但是如果住在山谷
not so great down in the valley…
看到山上盖了一堆房♥子 就不太愉快了
Iooking at homes cutting into the hillside.
你不用再住在山谷里了
You don’t have to live in the valley anymore.
怎么说?
What are you saying?
我们要在这里进行 第五阶段的工程
We’re starting phase five right here where we’re standing.
这里可以当你的主卧室
All of this can be your master bedroom suite.
那就是你的景观 有没有兴趣?
That can be your view. Interested?
提格先生 你真是太大方了
Well, Mr. Teague, that’s a generous offer.
但我不是土地开♥发♥商 -我们有四成二的交易
I’m just not a developer. – You’re responsible for 42% of sales.
都是你敲定的
That’s almost half of everything down there.
你卖♥♥出去的房♥地♥产♥ 总值约七千万
Almost $70 million worth of dwelling and properties.
那可是十年内 没人能超越的业绩
That’s a whole generation of security…
你对本公♥司♥的价值无法言喻
that nobody can put a price tag on.
我知道我们三年前 就该升你为合伙人
I know we should have made you a full partner three years ago.
我实在不想失去你
I don’t want to lose you now.
这里没有地方做游泳池
Not much room for a pool, is there?
这一块地都是我们的
We own all the land.
我们已经安排好 坟墓的搬迁事宜
We’ve already made arrangements for relocating the cemetery.
你在开玩笑?
You’re kidding me.
这样太冒犯死者了 -别担心
That’s sacrilegious, isn’t it? – Oh, don’t worry about it.
这又不是什么古老的坟场
After all, it’s not ancient tribal burial ground.
葬在这里的都是普通人
It’s just… people.
我们以前也做过这种事
Besides, we’ve done it before.
什么时候?
When?
76年 就在下面
In ’76. Right down there.
克斯维德?
Cuesta Verde?
下面三百英亩原来全是坟场 那可是大工程
All 300 acres. It was quite a deal.
我从来没听过这件事
But I never heard anything about it.
这件事没什么好宣扬的
It’s not something one advertises on a billboard…
或是大登广♥告♥的
or on the side of a bus.
你在担心什么? 死者的亲属可以到
Don’t worry. Friends and relatives can visit their loved ones…
柏斯顿墓园去悼念死者
in Broxton Memorial Park.
那里离这里只有五分钟的车程
It’s only five minutes further.
五分钟 没什么大不了的
Oh, yeah. Five minutes. That’s no great hardship.
我想应该没问题
I suppose that would be okay.
对谁而言没问题?
Okay with whom?
那些可能有怨言的人
Whomever might complain.
到目前为止没有人有过任何怨言
Nobody’s complained until now.
我们在厨房♥里有过两次经验 这是书房♥
We’ve had two experiences in the kitchen. This is the den.
你们能不能退后一点?
Y’all mind hangin’ back?
你们阻碍了我的气
You’re jammin’ my frequencies.
我们今晚要看哪齣戏呢 莱许博士?
So… what side of the rainbow are we working tonight, Dr. Lesh?
妳想请这个小丑 来解决我们的问题 -我知道你在想什么
This your Knott’s Berry Farm solution? – I know what you’re thinking.
但你一定要相信我 她驱魔经验丰富
But you must take my word for it. She’s cleaned many houses.
她的天赋很多 都被记录下来了…
Her gifts have been documented…
我们从昨晚之后就没有再听到 卡洛安的声音了
We haven’t heard Carol Anne since last night.
费林先生 这扇门为什么锁上了?
Why is this door locked, Mr. Freeling?
回答她 史帝夫 -我在回答她呀
Answer her, Steven. – I am.
我问的不是死人吧?
I am addressing the living.
对不起
I’m sorry.
那是我儿子和女儿的房♥间
That’s the room my son and daughter used to occupy.
我们认为 那是这栋房♥子的中心
We believe it’s the heart of the house.
这栋房♥子有很多心
This house has many hearts.
怎么回事? -怎么回事?
What is the matter? – What’s the matter?
我试着用念力回答她
I was trying to answer her with my mind…
但她听不到我
and she couldn’t hear me.
妳不是说坦吉娜贝伦斯 有超人的洞察力?
I thought you said this Tangina Barrons was an extraordinary clairvoyant.
我真的有
I am.
我只是不喜欢不实的答案
I just don’t like trick answers.
来吧 亲爱的
Come here, honey…
把手给我
and give me your hand.
我不会咬妳的
I’m not gonna bite you.
蹲下来吧 这样看妳我脖子会痠的
Come on down here. You’ll give me a whiplash lookin’ up at you.
妳女儿还活着 而且在这栋房♥子里
Your daughter is alive and in this house.
最后一次「双次元事件」 发生在何处?
Where was the last incident of bilocation?
我有很强烈的预感
I get my strongest feelin’…
这一切的根源 就在孩子们的衣橱里
the point of origin is in the child’s closet upstairs.
我也这么想
Yes. I believe that too.
亲爱的 为了我和妳的女儿
Honey, you’re gonna be strong for me and for your daughter.
妳一定要坚强起来 要是没有妳的信心和妳对孩子们的爱
I can do absolutely nothing without your faith in this world…
我就帮不了妳
and your love for the children.
我会的 相信我
I will. Believe me, I will.
妳会对我言听计从 即使我要妳
And will you do anything I ask, even if it comes contrary…
违反妳的信仰和人性吗?
to your beliefs as a human being and a Christian?
我保证我会
Yes, I promise. Please!
麻烦你们大家都过来
Would you all come on in?
大家都过来
Gather ’round.
没有死亡这回事
There is no death.
那只是过渡 到不同的意识空间去
It is only a transition to a different sphere of consciousness.
卡洛安和她身旁的人不同
Carol Anne is not like those she’s with.
她是个活人
She is a living presence…
身在灵界
in their spiritual earthbound plane.
而灵界的人深受到她的吸引
They are attracted to the one thing about her…
因为她有生命力
that is different from themselves… her life force.
她的生命力很强
It is very strong.
会发光发热
It gives off its own illumination.
她发出的光暗示了生命
It is a light that implies life…
对家庭和爱的回应
and memory of love and home…
及人世间的欢愉
and earthly pleasures…
这都是他们最迫切渴求
something they desperately desire…
无法拥有的事物
but can’t have anymore.
她代表了
Right now, she’s the closest thing to that…
这些事物
and that is a terrible distraction…

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!