-他告诉我 -只管交出来 行吧
– and he tells me… – just get the tape, all right?

Sure
或者我们漏掉了”锡拉”
either we missed scylla…
不可能漏掉
no, no, no. we did not miss scylla.
我们翻了每一个包
we searched every bag.
也许买♥♥家已经在船上了
then maybe the buyer was already on the boat,
也要上岸 是吧
and was disembarking, right?
如果他们不想在航♥空♥乘客名单上留下名字
i mean, if they don’t want their names on any flight manifest,
他们也许会偷溜上去
maybe they just eased back on in.
那也不是最糟的
that wouldn’t be the worst news.
意味着他们在迈阿密
that means they’re in miami.

Right.
戴上你那不光彩的徽章 到船上去
So get yourself back down with your disgraced badge to steamboat willie,
让他把船上每个人的名字都供出来
And have him cough up every name of every person on that boat coming off.
行啊 很好
Okay, that’s good,
他们可能从巴哈马坐低等船
Because they probably would have traveled in on a
而且用真名过来 对吗
Low-grade charter from the bahamas, and used their real names, right?
计划真不错
That would be a good plan.
他还好吗
How is he?
他还活着
He’s alive.
我们拿到”锡拉”后
So we get scylla.
我们就自♥由♥了 潘姆 还有LJ
Then we’re free, all of us– pam, lj…
突然之间 “公♥司♥”有良心了吗
All of a sudden, the company grew a heart?
他们也对我们厌烦了
They’re just tired of us.
他们只想要回”锡拉”
They want scylla back. that’s it.
我们从来没有他们真正想要的东西
Then we never really had anything they wanted.
没错 我们现在有筹码了
Exactly. now we got leverage.
现在还没有
We don’t have it yet.
有发现吗
Anything?
没有
No.
还没有
Nothing yet.
没有
Nothing.
林肯 你不明白
No, lincoln, you don’t understand.
她说招募的方式 让我很担心
The way she said “recruit” made my stomach turn.
他们会折磨他的
They’re going to torture him.
我们拿到”锡拉”前 他至少能照顾自己一天
He can take care of himself, at least for one day, until we get scylla.
林肯 他得待在加护病房♥
Lincoln, he needs to be in the icu.
你有什么计划
What’s your plan?
劫他出来吗
Break him out?
我不知道 我没有计划
I don’t know. I don’t have one.
那你只是给他和我们带来危险
Well, you’re putting him and us at risk.
我们回洛城之前 你就待在宾馆里
Just stay in the hotel until we get back to l.a.
好吗
All right?
唐克雷蒂找到她的白马王子了
Tancredi got the location of her shining knight.
她现在可能去找他了
She may be heading there now.
做得好 巴格维尔
Exemplary, bagwell.
谢谢夸奖 先生
Thank you, sir.
说话要算话 不是想唠叨 我只是想
A deal’s a deal, right? not to be a broken record, but all I ask…
将军 我认为我们这里有实质性进展
But I think we’re making some real progress, general.
斯布家族对”公♥司♥”而言 虽是一笔财富
The scofield/burrows family would have been a formidable asset to the
但他的人执意捣乱 我们就要采取行动
Company, but since his lapdog insists on complicating matters, we move on.
将军 我们能搞定一个女人
General, we can handle a lone female.
没错 是只有一个
If, indeed, that’s what we’re dealing with.
但根据我的经验 一个人会引来很多人
But it’s my experience, that with the one comes many.
现在就动手 医生
Do it now, doctor.
还要一小时 他刚吃饭 我不想让他吐
I need an hour. he just ate. I don’t want him to aspirate.
马上 医生
Now, doctor.
我要斯科菲尔德能顺利转移
I want scofield pliable for transit.
你的车20分钟后到
Your vehicle arrives in 20 minutes.
万一我们不能使他苏醒呢
And if we can’t revive him?
那就认命
C’est la vie!
迈克尔 出来 我们谈谈
Michael, come out. we need to talk.
给自己做个头盔 老弟
make yourself a helmet, pal.
没错
That’s it!
就是他
That’s our guy!
蒂亚就在他旁边
There’s tia right beside him.
我们把图像导出来 交给”公♥司♥”
We’ve got to pull that image, get it to the company,
让他们找出他
And have them match it.
格雷琴去哪了
Where’s gretchen?
你怎么找到我的
How’d you find me?
能发现你的照片
Once I found your mug shot,
再找你的手♥机♥号♥就不难了
It really wasn’t that hard getting your legit cell number.
我现在来了
well, now i’m here.
你想怎样
what do you want?
你在洛城一直不要求支援
you never bothered to ask back in los angeles
一心只想杀了我
you were too busy planning on killing me
但事实上 我为”公♥司♥”工作
but i actually worked for the company.
我知道你是谁
i know who you are.
我再问一次
and i’ll ask it again.
你想怎样
what do you want?
解决你的问题 斯科特
to solve your problems, scott.
这是我今天的头等大事
i mean, it is what gets me up out of bed in the morning.
你有大♥麻♥烦
you have a big problem, and so does
你的老板也一样
whoever it is you’re working for.
你肯定知道
and you obviously know that
要不就不会来见我了
or you wouldn’t have graced me with your presence.
你可以搞定吗
and you can make that problem disappear?
又快又彻底
quickly and completely.
但要额外好处
with an extra added bonus.
或者说 大有好处
crucial, i might add.
然后我会编个故事
i then feed the company a story
让”公♥司♥”的人到别处找你
that has them looking elsewhere.
也就说你很有价值
meaning you’re invaluable
-求我别杀你 -对
and please don’t kill you. yeah.
但不用求
without the “please.”
你要多少钱
how much?
很多
a lot.
我跟你说话时 你不看着我
and it’s about to double here in a second
我就要求双倍的钱
if you don’t look at me when i’m talking to you.
去和你老板商量
you go run and talk it over with your boss.
定了数目再给我电♥话♥
call me with a number.
我可以代表他们跟你谈
i’m authorized to negotiate on their behalf.
如果你帮我
if you serve up
除掉追查我们的人 并能让”公♥司♥”找不到我们
whoever’s looking for us and get the company off our scent–
一千万
$10 million.
最终价格
best and final offer.
多要一分钱
ask for a penny more and i’ll shoot you
我就杀了你
in the chest and take my chances.
别紧张 迈克尔
take it easy, michael.

this…
是为你好
is for your own good.
什么声音
what was that?
好像是热水器
sounded like the water heater.
卫生间传来的
came from the bathroom.
捡起来
pick it up!
给医生注射
now give the doctor his medicine.

no.
铐到床柱上
bedpost.
这儿 在卧室
in here, in the bedroom.
快点
come on!
谢谢 很好 有其他消息就告诉我
thank you. perfect. let me know if you hear anything else.
你去哪了
where the hell you been?
查清整件事
figuring this whole thing out.
我知道买♥♥家是谁了
i know who it is.the buyer.
他叫劳伦斯·威考特
his name is lawrence wilcott and he’s been working
为”公♥司♥”工作十年了
for the company for ten years.
你怎么知道的
how did you figure that out?
我在”公♥司♥”内外
i still have friends on the inside,
还有不少朋友
and on the outside of the company.
我合并了一些头像
i’ve been putting together a profile,

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!