囚 徒
[基♥督♥教祈祷文]我们在天上的父
Our father, who art in heaven,
愿人都尊你的名为圣
hallowed be thy name.
愿你的国降临
Thy kingdom come,
愿你的旨意行在地上 如同行在天上
thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven.
今日赐给我们日用的饮食
Give us this day our daily bread,
免我们的债
and forgive us our trespasses,
如同我们免了人的债
as we forgive those who trespass against us.
不叫我们遇见试探
Lead us not into temptation,
救我们脱离凶恶
but deliver us from evil.
因为国度 权♥柄♥ 荣耀 全是你的
For the kingdom, the power, and the glory are yours,
直到永远
now and forever.
阿门
Amen.
大部地区多云
Looking at mostly cloudy skies
最低温度在21度到23度
and with lows in the upper 20s.
部分地面可能再次结冰
There will likely be some refreeze on some of the roads.
偏远地区今夜可能路面湿滑
So, slick spots are possible tonight in isolated lo-
你知道你祖父教我的
You know the most important thing
最重要的事是什么吗
your granddad ever taught me?
有备无患
Be ready.
飓风 洪水 不论什么灾害
Hurricane, flood, whatever it ends up being.
杂货店没有食物
No more food gets delivered to the grocery store,
加油站关门
gas stations dry up.
人们互相指责
People just turn on each other, and, uh…
突然之间你会发现
All of a sudden,
面对死亡 你只能靠自己
all that stands between you and being dead is you.
我为你骄傲 儿子
I’m proud of you, son.
枪法很准
It was a nice shot.
快点 亲爱的
Hey, come on, hon.
等等 等等 我忘了点东西
Wait, wait, wait. I forgot something.
等等 安娜
Hold on a second, Anna!
拉尔夫 鹿肉带了吗
Ralph, you have the venison?
带了
Yup.
派忘记了
I forgot the pie.
我们乘卡车去吗
Are we taking the truck?
上街去 笨蛋
We’re going up the street, you dope.
走了
Come on.
等等老妈好吗
Hey, wait for your mother, please.
让我骑一下嘛
Give me a ride.
上来
Here.
你真重
Oh, you’re gettin’ heavy.
丹尼爸爸说可以把旧车卖♥♥给我
Um, Danny’s dad said he’d sell me their old car.
我暑假已经攒了一半的钱
I got half of what I need saved from the summer.
-你想你也许 -得了吧
– I thought maybe you’d — – Forget it.
我♥干♥木工拿的钱
I can barely get enough carpentry work
勉勉强强够还房♥贷
to keep up with the mortgage.
那你为什么不把祖父的老房♥子租出去
Well, why don’t you rent out grandpa’s old apartment house?
我和你老妈解释过了 那是幢老房♥子
Like I keep telling your mother, it’s an old building,
修修补补要花不少钱
and it’ll cost a fortune to fix it up.
好了 好了
Okay, okay.
他们来了
They’re here!
你们好
Hello.
-感恩节快乐 -感恩节快乐
– Happy Thanksgiving. – Happy Thanksgiving.
安娜 等主人邀请再进门
Anna, wait until we’re invited.
好啦 凯勒 快进来
Oh, for God’s sake, Keller. Get the hell in here.
凯勒 你带了你打的鹿吗
Keller, you got the deer you shot?
是拉尔夫打的
This one’s Ralph’s.
你打的 你拿去厨房♥
Well, you killed it, you take it into the kitchen.
好了 谢谢
All right. Thank you.
感恩节快乐
Mwah. Happy Thanksgiving.
-感恩节快乐 -他来了
– Happy Thanksgiving. – There he is.
谢谢 节日快乐
Thank you. Happy t-day.
好了 乔伊 我说了三遍了
All right. Joy. Joy, three times.
乔伊 娃娃拿下来 你们好久没玩游戏了
Joy, get your dolls off the table. Y’all missing the game.
-安娜 安娜 -你好
– Anna! Anna! – Hi. How are you?
感恩节快乐
Hey. Happy Thanksgiving.
安娜 过来
Anna, come here.
等主人邀请再进门 知道吗
We wait until we’re invited. You understand?
你来搞定这个
You’re in charge of this.
兽医就是下不去手
Us veterinarians make lousy butchers.
没问题
No problem.
我能和乔伊出去玩吗
Can I go outside with Joy?
让你哥哥陪你才能去
Uh, convince your brother to go with you, and you can.
好吧
All right.
戴个帽子
And wear a hat, please.
你感冒才好
You’re just getting over a cold.
乔伊 你也要戴帽子
Joy, you wear a hat, too.
你射鹿时
Did you feel bad for that deer
会心存愧疚吗
when you shot it?
你去麦当劳时会对牛心存愧疚吗
Do you feel bad for cows when you go into McDonald’s?
那是我爸爸说的
That’s — that’s what my dad says.
鹿群 如果它们产了太多的崽
And the deer, if they have too many babies,
小鹿也要饿死
then the babies starve anyway.
你得控制鹿群数量
You gotta keep the population down.
好吧 这也是你♥爸♥爸说的吗
Right. Your dad say that, too?
用力推
Pull harder.
别去碰那个
Hey, hey! Get away from that thing!
我看看
Let me see that.
走了 走了
Come on, let’s go.
停下
No.
我说了走了
I said let’s go! Hey, hey, hey, hey, hey.
停下 这是别人的东西
Stop. You can’t just take somebody’s stuff like that.
停下 走了
No! Let’s go!
走了 走了 走了
Come on. Come on, come on, come on.
等等 你听到了吗
Wait. Shh. You hear that?
有人在里面
Somebody’s in there.
我不想被人吼
All right, I don’t feel like getting yelled at.
走了 今天可是感恩节
Let’s go. Not on Thanksgiving, okay?
学校董事会告诉我
Now the school board’s telling me
没钱做新的仪仗队制♥服♥
there’s no money for new marching-band uniforms.
孩子们还穿着我们刚去时的制♥服♥
These kids are wearin’ the same uniforms
都旧了
they had when we went there, and they were old then.
仪仗队是1979年成立的
I mean, marchin’ right out of 1979.
它为什么不和我说话
Why isn’t he speaking to me?
它不说话
He doesn’t speak.
小可爱
Cutie pie.
天呐
Oh, my gosh!
它太胖了
He’s fast, too.
它速度真快 这是滑梯吗
He’s so quick. Is that a slide?
谢谢大家 谢谢大家 我要给你们个惊喜
Thank you, all. Thank you, all. Got a surprise.
我接受点歌♥
And I am taking requests.
-好棒 -不要
– Yes! – No.
你得仔细听 因为这可不容易
You gotta listen out for it, ’cause this is not easy.
妈妈 我能带乔伊去我们家吗
Mom. Mommy, can I take Joy to our house?
为什么呢
Why?
她要帮我找红口哨
My red whistle. She’s gonna help me look for it.
宝贝儿 红口哨丢了好久了
Oh, my sweetheart, I think that red whistle is long gone.
什么口哨
What whistle?
爸爸给我的紧急口哨
The emergency whistle daddy gave me.
我弄丢了
I lost it…
133天了
…133 days ago.
如果你想找到口哨
Well, if you want to find a whistle,
你得吹个口哨
you have to whistle for it.
我们吹《铃儿响叮当》来找
So we’ll do “Jingle bells” to find it.
叮叮当 叮叮当 铃儿响叮当
Jingle bells, Batman smells, Robin laid an egg
今晚滑雪真快乐 把滑雪歌♥儿唱 嘿
The Batmobile lost its wheels, and joker got away… hey!
让伊莉莎和拉尔夫陪你们去
Just make sure Eliza and Ralph go with you, please.
-不要去地下室 -好的
– No looking in the basement. – I won’t.
你们的耳膜开始生长了
Y’all eardrums are just startin’ to grow.
我不想伤了它们
I don’t want to damage them yet.
从你开始点歌♥ 凯勒

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!