Home 传记电影 真情电波(2003)

真情电波(2003)

0
真情电波(2003)

根据真实故事改编
在远离都市的地方 世事并不常变
Here in the upstate, things don’t change much.
秋天意味著榄球赛季来临
Fall means football season.
嫁给一个教练意味著看待事物…
Being married to a coach means measuring things…
主要会根据输赢来定
mainly by wins and losses.
除了有一年
Except for that one year.
吉米.卡特宣佈如果他当选…
Jimmy Carter declared that if elected…
他将尽一切可能整顿政♥府♥
he would do everything possible Nto clean up the government.
南卡罗来纳的天气情况 白昼时间较长 阴….
In South Carolina weather, late night and early morning low clouds….
真 情 电 波
– 快 我们走 – 不要 妈妈
– Come on, let’s go. – No, Mom.
你怎麽搞的 小子 滚开
What’s wrong with you, boy?! Get out of my way!
妈的
Damn!
莱德 你为我踢球已经多长时间了
Laird, son, how many years you been playing for me?
– 两年了 教练 – 你想再踢一年吗
– Two years, coach. – You want to make that three?
– 我建议你开始用心一点 – 是 先生
– I suggest you start paying attention. – Yes, sir.
我们是一个团队 先生们
We do things as a team, gentlemen.
一个球员是得不了分的 这就是6码和6分的差别
One player doesn’t execute, it’s the difference between 6 yards or 6 points.
海尼克 让我们作为一个团队来做一下起伏训练…
Honeycutt, what say we do some up-downs as a team…
加深对这个概念的理解
so we can further appreciate that concept.
都听到了吧 开始高抬腿动作
You heard the man! Get them feet chopping now!
抬高一点 膝盖抬起来
Get it up nice! Get those knees up!
腿都动起来
Get them legs going!
动起来 马上动起来
Get it up, right now! Get it up!
快 动起来 动起来
Come on, get them up! Get them up! Get them up!
动作再快一点
Let’s go! Come on, now!
嗨 你
Hey, you.
那些圈圈和叉叉有没有打给我的啊
Now, might any of those X’s and O’s be for me tonight?
– 做得怎样了 – 差不多了
– How’s it coming? – Almost done.
玛丽.海伦回来了吗
Mary Helen home yet?
玛丽.海伦一小时前就去睡觉了 哈罗德
Mary Helen’s been in bed, for an hour, Harold
你们还有一个礼拜才正式开始比赛 对吧
Y’all do have a week before you actually have to play this game, right?
– 对 – 我马上就来
– Right. – I’ll be right up.
啊 这个季度第一次听你说「马上就来」呢
Ah, the first “I’ll be right up” of the season.
准备 开始
Ready! Set!

Hut!
快上啊
Let’s go, now.
全速 盯住球
Team, full speed! Live to the ball!
准备
Ready!
蓝色 24
Blue, 24!
准备
Set!
喂 爱因斯坦 试著把球给我捡起来
Hey, Einstein. Why don’t you try picking the ball up.
对 说你呢 呆瓜 什麽 你是聋子
Yeah, you, dummy. What, you deaf?
对了 捡起来 就是这样
Yeah, pick it up. There you go.
扔过来给我
Throw it over here.
快点啊 扔过来
Come on, throw it!
你在干什麽 嗨 教练
What are you doing? Hey, coach!
他把我们的球拿走了
He took our ball.
什麽…
Wha…?
再来一次
Run it again!
– 明天见 – 好的 回头见 玛丽.海伦
– See you tomorrow. – Okay. See you later, Mary Helen.
拜拜
Bye.
你回来得晚了
You’re getting home late.
哦 嗨 爸爸
Oh, hey, Daddy.
我打过几次电♥话♥的 但都是线路繁忙
I tried calling a couple times, but the line was busy.
你妈妈已经睡著了
Your mama’s asleep.
我明天再跟她说吧 好吗
I’ll talk to her in the morning, okay?
好的
All right.
– 晚安 – 晚安
– Night. – Good night.
听说玛丽.海伦当上了学校啦啦队队长
Heard Mary Helen made varsity cheerleader.
– 她开心死了 – 我想也是 琳达恐怕也很开心
– She’s really excited. – I’ll bet. I’ll bet Linda is too.
是啊
Yeah, I guess so.
再来一次
Do it again!
– 再来一次 – 你让他们做什麽事了
– One more time! – You got them running something?
击中它
Hit it!
快点 笨蛋
Come on, dope.
– 嗨 小子 – 看好了
– Hey, boy! – Watch this. Watch this.
– 让他们集♥合♥ – 集♥合♥ 快点
– Bring them in. – Gather up! On the double!
有人要跟我说说你们在干什麽吗
Well, is someone gonna tell me what’s going on here?
你说说 强尼
How about it, Johnny?
都不要动
Nobody move.
不 不 不 不 不
On, no, no, no, no.
噢 天啊
Oh, gee.
我是来帮你的
I just want to help you.
我现在来帮你切开胶布
I’m just gonna cut the tape off you.
你要保持不要动 试著保持不动
Just try to hold still, now. You’ve gotta hold still.
你得保持不动的 看著我
You gotta hold still. Look at me.
不要动 我不会伤害你的 别动 我不想割著你
Hold still. I’m not gonna hurt you. Hold still. I don’t want to cut you.
我的天 没事了
My God. It’s all right.
冷静一点 现在没事了
Calm down a little bit. It’s okay.
好了 我马上就给你鬆绑了
I got it. Gonna get you out of this mess.
好了 你自♥由♥了
Okay, you’re free.
你们有什麽要说的吗
Anybody got anything to say?
告诉你们 明天的训练会拖得很长
Tell your folks practice’s gonna run late tomorrow.
玛丽.海伦告诉我 啦啦队…
Mary Helen tells me the cheerleading squad’s got itself…
招了大概有六七个新面孔 对不对
what, half-a-dozen new faces this semester, isn’t that right?
我还听说体育指导主任…
I also hear the athletic director…
将不得不在动员会上挑选金字塔最顶端的人
has to take the top spot on the pyramid at pep rallies.
我说得没错吧
Isn’t that right?
哈罗德 为什麽不去学校一趟看看你的女儿都干了些什麽呢
Harold, why not stop by and see what kind of no-good your daughter’s up to?
好啊 没问题
Yeah, sure.
有好几个电♥话♥找你 爸爸
You got a couple phone calls, Daddy.
谁打来的
From who?
伯比.塔吉特的人 弗兰克.克雷 我都帮你记下来了
Bobby Taggert’s folks. Frank Clay. I wrote them down for you.
– 你跟他们怎麽说的 – 说你会给他们回电♥话♥的
– What’d you tell them? – That you’d call back.
还没想好怎麽处置那些孩子吗
Have you decided what you’re gonna do about these boys?
还没有
Not yet.
我相信他们多数都从来没做过那样的事
I’m sure most of them have never done anything like this before.
你没看到那个年轻人脸上的表情 琳达
on this young man’s face, Linda. You didn’t see the look
他被吓坏了
He was terrified.
琼斯教练
Coach Jones?
继续吧 想法不错
Go on. Good idea.
能佔用你几分钟时间吗
Might I have a minute of your time?
大伙儿 失陪了
Y’all, excuse me.
有人跟你说过「不」字的吗 丹尼丝校长
Anybody ever said no to you on that, Principal Daniels?
在这儿工作的人都没有
Nobody still working here.
得分了
He scores!
– 有什麽可以效劳的 – 我听说昨天发生的事了
– What can I do for you? – I hear we had an incident yesterday.
是 校长
Yes, ma’am, we did.
你都处理好了
You taking care of it?
让我们说今天的训练时间不会是有史以来最短的
Let’s just say today’s practice won’t be the shortest one we’ve ever had.
好 好
Good. Good.
你知道 哈罗德…
You know, Harold…
那个孩子已经在这周围活动了不少时间了…
that boy has been rolling by here for a long time now…
做他自己的事
minding his own business.
从来没给任何人带来过任何麻烦
Never caused any problem for anybody.
我需要你保持那样
I need you all to keep it that way.
谢谢
I appreciate it.
不 我并不想要那个榄球
No, I don’t want the football.
我只是想告诉你 关于昨天的事 我很抱歉
I just want to tell you I’m sorry about what happened.
我觉得你需要听到某人的道歉
I thought you needed to hear that from someone.
我不想要那榄球了 你留著好了
I don’t want the football. You keep it.
呆一会儿我们训练的时候你再过来吧
Why don’t you bring it by practice later.
我会给你找点事情做 也许你能帮上我们的忙的
I’ll find you something to do. Maybe you can help us out.
不会再发生什麽事了 孩子
Nothing more is gonna happen, son.
我向你保证
I promise you.
我们呆一会儿见 好吗
See you later. All right?
好的 你们九个
All right, the nine of you.
你们知道自己是那九个
You know who you are.
到这边来
Get on down there.
把护肩拿到 顺著线站好
Take your shoulder pads off. Line up on the chalk.