形容词 “像奥特曼一样的”
1 特点是自然 社会批判 风格颠覆
2 与可预见到的规范不相符
3 坚不可摧
让我们重新开始
♪ Let’s begin again ♪
从起点开始
♪ Let’s start over from the start ♪
让我们忘却你曾让我心碎
♪ Let’s forget the time that you nearly broke my heart ♪
我们到过的每一处
♪ Everywhere we’ve been again ♪
让我们重新
♪ Let’s begin ♪
开始
♪ Again ♪
让我们重新开始
♪ Let’s begin again ♪
忘记自己的骄傲
♪ Let’s forget about our pride ♪
留意内心的感觉
♪ Pay attention to the way we feel inside ♪
让我们再给爱一次机会
♪ Let’s give love a spin again ♪
让我们重新
♪ Let’s begin ♪
开始
♪ Again ♪
我把电影等同于沙堡
I equate films with sandcastles.
你找来许多伙伴 对他们说
You get a bunch of mates and you go down and say,
噢 我们来造一座漂亮的沙堡吧
oh, let’s build this great sandcastle.
然后你们造出来了
And you build it.
二十分钟后 海潮涨上 把沙堡化为流沙
And if the tide comes in in 20 minutes it’s just smooth sand
这座雕塑就存在于每个人的记忆中了
and that structure you made is in everybody’s memory
就是这样
and that’s it.
奥特曼
(迈克尔·墨菲)
“像奥特曼一样的” 这个词是什么意思?
What does it mean?
无所畏惧
Fearless.
望加锡海峡 1944年
B-24轰炸机团 莫罗泰岛 1945年
我在堪萨斯市长大
I grew up in Kansas City.
18岁时我成为一名飞行员
When I was 18 I became a flier
被派往南太平洋
and I went overseas to the South Pacific.
之后我开始写信
I started writing letters and I wrote a letter
给我一个不是很熟的表姐写了一封
to a cousin of mine who was a woman who I didn’t know really,
但她当时是麦伦·塞尔兹尼克的秘书
but she was the secretary to Myron Selznick.
他是知名经理人♥大♥卫·塞尔兹尼克的哥哥Who was one of the big agents, David Selznick’s brother.
我给她写了一封风趣幽默的信
And I’d written her this kind of funny,
她回信说道
cute letter and she wrote me back and she said,
噢鲍勃 你的信写得很好
oh, Bobby, you wrote such a nice letter
你应该去当作家
you should be… you’re a writer.
我就想 那行啊 我就当作家吧
And I thought, well, yeah, that’s what I’ll do.
加州马里布 1946年
我从空军退伍时 父亲住在加州
When I got out of the air force my dad was living in California.
他在马里布的山上租了一栋房♥子
He rented a house in Malibu, up in the hills.
我就搬去和他一起住
And so I move into my father’s house.
一个叫乔治·W·乔治的人租住在楼下的公♥寓♥
A guy named George W. George
had the downstairs apartment.
我告诉他自己是作家
I told him, I said, I’m a writer,
他说 噢我打算做导演
and he said, oh I’m gonna be a director.
我们应该合作的
We should do something together.
《保镖》(1948)
所以我们一起写了个故事 卖♥♥给了RKO
So we wrote a story and we sold it to RKO.
原作故事 乔治·W·乔治 罗伯特·奥特曼
《保镖》(1948)
他们不让我把它改成剧本
They wouldn’t let me write the screenplay.
我就问 那我能来看电影是怎么拍的吗?
I said well can I come and watch the film being made?
被拒绝了
No.
所以我决定当编剧
So I decided I’d be a playwright.
我写了一出剧本
I wrote a play.
准备开车去纽约
And I got in a car and I was driving to New York
在我的老家堪萨斯市停留
and I stopped in Kansas City, which is my hometown.
碰到一个以前在酒吧认识的家伙
And I ran in to a guy I had known slightly in a bar
他问 你是做什么的
and he said what are you doing?
我说我是电影编剧
I said well I’m a film… film writer.
撒了几句谎 说自己在写剧本
I’m writing screenplays and I lied quite a bit.
我说我正在去纽约的路上
I said I’m on my way to New York.
在忙剧本的事
I’m doing my play-
你又是做什么的?
What are you doing?
然后他说 他是电影导演
And he said I’m directing movies.
我问是哪里的
I said where?
(卡尔文公♥司♥音场)
他说当地有个公♥司♥ 叫卡尔文公♥司♥
He said well there’s this place here called the Calvin Company.
(卡尔文公♥司♥音场)
是拍商业宣传片的
It’s an industrial film place.
所以我就去了 他介绍了我
So I went over and I was introduced
我撒了谎说自己做过些什么 他们就雇了我
and lied about what I had done some more and they hired me.
《如何开加油站》(1953)
早上好 琼斯先生
Morning, Mr. Jones.
早上好 查理
Morning Charlie.
要我帮您加满油吗?
You want me to fill ‘er up today?
还有 虽然我正赶时间
Yeah, and one more thing, I’m in kind of a hurry
但我还想更换机油 上润滑油
but I’d like to get an oil change and a lube job.
《交通安全公告》(1953年左右)
我的“电影学院”时期就是拍摄这些商业宣传片时
My film school was working in this industrial films.
《橄榄球指南》(1954)
我要拍摄 还要剪辑
I mean, I had to shoot, edit the films.
学会了使用所有的制♥作♥器材
I learned all the tools.
我在卡尔文公♥司♥的时候
When I was at the Calvin Company
有个家伙 他父亲
a guy who’s father owned a bunch of…
在中西部地区拥有连锁影院
a chain of theatres in the mid-west, in Roden,
他想拍部电影
wanted to make a movie.
一部关于罪犯的电影
And, uh, delinquents, a delinquents movie.
所以影片名字就叫《罪犯》
And that’s what it was called “The Delinquents”.
我大约用三个晚上把剧本写完
So I wrote it in about three nights.
通宵写作 完成了剧本
I stayed up all night and wrote this script.
戈利 我们一定要进去吗?
Golly, do we have to go in?
我们就进去一会儿
Well let’s just go in for a little while.
不喜欢随时可以走 怎样?
If we don’t like it we
can always leave, okay?
我们用了6万5的成本拍完 真的很糟糕
We made it for $65,000 and it was really terrible.
啊!
Ah!
你去哪?
Where you going?
但希区柯克看了那部电影 令他印象深刻
But Hitchcock saw that film, he was impressed with it.
所以他让我去见他
So he called me in for a meeting
(《在一起》主演 约瑟夫·科顿)
让我拍一集《希区柯克悬疑故事》
and he offered me a “Hitchcock Presents”.
希区柯克悬疑故事集 之《在一起》(1958)
你好
Hello.
希区柯克悬疑故事集 之《在一起》(1958)
古尔德夫人
Mrs. Gould.
我是…
This is…

Hello.
你这是要干嘛?
What do you think you’re doing?
我要告诉她 我们是情人
I’m going to call her and tell her we’re in love
你无法阻止我
and you’re not going to stop me.

Hello.

Hello?

Hello?
你拨的是这号♥码吗?
What number are you calling?
我拍了两集
I did two of those.
然后我有了经理人 他给我找了份工作 执导《直升机》
So then I got an agent and they
got me this job on Whirlybirds.
《直升机》布里吉修女的故事 (1958)
两个少年抢劫了商店 杀了店主
Two boys robbed the store and slit the owner.
《直升机》布里吉修女的故事 (1958)
可能和在车♥库♥里杀了老人的是
Could be the same ones who killed the old man
同样两人
at the garage.
杀人了
Killed!
你们能去截获他们吗?
Could you intercept? Over.
我们会努力的 格林戴尔
We’ll try, Greendale.
我们两天半就拍完了
We shot them in two and a half days.
每五天拍两集
Every five days we would shoot two episodes.
汤米·汤森 是我的助理导演 他早上来接我
Tommy Thomson, who was my AD, would pick me up in the morning
上车之后我们一直开
and I’d get in the car and I’d drive out to…
到了加州峡谷
way out in the valley in California
拍摄地就在那边
where we were shooting those things.
我问 今天我们拍什么?
I’d say what are we doing today?
他就说 哦是这样的 这两个人在做这件事
He’d say oh this is the thing, and the two guys are doing this,
有个女人她背着老公搞外遇
and there’s a woman who’s cheating on her husband
她开枪打死了此人 现场有些小鸡
and she’s shot this guy, and there’s some baby chickens,
它们还生了很多蛋
and they have all these eggs that are gonna die
如果直升机不来解救 它们就会死 这样一个两难情况
unless the helicopter gets them and there’s a dilemma.
他们救下了小鸡吗?
Do they take the chickens?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!