You know, coach, it wasn’t that long ago…
我看到你开著你那辆卡车…
I see you drive up in that truck of yours…
我一直不明白你所做的事
and be wondering why you doing what you doing.
你能告诉我为什麽吗
So why are you doing what you’re doing?
我想是因为这是件好事
I figure it’s the right thing to do.
好事随处可见 这并不意味著我们一直想做它
There’s a whole lot out there that’s right. Don’t mean we always do it.
不 夫人 不是的
No, ma’am, it doesn’t.
詹姆士告诉我明年我们球队将会调整到最佳状态
James has been telling me next year’s team shaping up as a good one.
希望如此吧
Well, we’re hoping. If all works out.
要是他添麻烦你得让我知道
You’d let me know if he was a problem?
他不会添麻烦的 相信我
He’s no problem at all, believe me.
自♥由♥的滋味如何 天使
How does it feel to be out from behind bars, Angels?
晚安 亲爱的
Good night, darling.
我们祝你们大家圣诞快乐
From all of us, to all of you, a very merry Christmas.
今天天气寒冷 请大家坐在火炉旁 锁定我们的频道
Cloudy and cold today, so stay by that fire and keep it right here on WAIM.
一整个早上我们将为大家献上几首没有广♥告♥打断的热门歌♥曲
We’ll keep you warm with your favorite hits commercial-free all morning long.
圣诞快乐
Merry Christmas.
– 你东西还真多 – 对
– Quite a load you got there. – Yeah.
那儿 放在那儿
Right there. Put that right there.
能告诉我这是那儿来的吗
Mind telling me where it came from?
是我的礼物
Presents for me.
放在那儿
Put that right there.
别动
Hold up.
– 今年圣诞节过得真不错… – 不 不 不 那是我的
– That’s a pretty decent Christmas… – No, no, no. That’s for me.
– 你叫什麽名字 – Radio
– What’s your name, son? – Radio.
Radio 喂 不要动
Radio, huh? Hey. Keep it here.
– 不 – 我说 不要动
– No. – I said, keep it here.
– 不 – 我说不要…
– No. – I said keep…
– 不 – 不要乱动 过来
– No. – Stay still. Come on.
我们走吧
Let’s go.
– Radio – 收音机拿了 快点
– Radio. – Yeah, you got your radio. Come on.
– 是你 纽达尔 – 对
– That you, Newdall? – Yeah.
你要是饿的话我们有块三文治
We got a sandwich if you’re hungry.
– 你看到他们给魔术师约翰逊多少钱了吗 – 多少钱
– You see how much they paying Dr. J.? – How much?
你把事情弄得更糟了
than it has to be, son. You’re making this harder
在一个赛季里不行
Can’t be for one season.
没有人会因为玩篮球一年赚它五十万
Ain’t nobody makes a half a million dollars for playing basketball one year.
– 你抓了谁 – 不知道 他不肯告诉我他的名字
– Who you got back there, Kojak? – I’m not sure. Won’t tell me his name.
他有一星期没来了 却抓了个没名字的人来
He ain’t been here a week, got himself a John Doe.
让我们去看看到底是何方神圣
Let’s go see who it is.
你还记得我们上次在圣诞节抓人是什麽时候
When was the last time we had anybody here on Christmas?
不记得了
I don’t know.
哦 妈的
Oh, shit.
你好 Radio
Hey, Radio.
我要回家
I want to go home.
我们会让你回去的
We’re gonna get you out of there.
– 这位是魔术师约翰逊 Radio – 魔术师约翰逊
– That’s Dr. J., Radio. – Dr. J.?
真漂亮 你喜欢吗
That’s a good one. Did you like that?
他得分了 他入篮
Like that right there. He put the basket.
毫无疑问 今年是约翰逊的天下
Well, it’s the Doctor’s team this year, no question about it.
– 你为什麽不把头髮搞成他那样 – 我的头髮
– Why don’t you wear your hair like that. – My hair.
早晨 伊夫 你好 Radio
Morning, lrv. Hey, Radio.
琼斯教练 你好
Oh, hey, Coach Jones.
我们正在看魔术师约翰逊
We’re watching Dr. J. there.
魔术师约翰逊
Dr. J.
哈罗德 你没见过纽达尔警官吗
Harold, you meet Officer Newdall yet?
我想没有
No, I don’t believe I have.
我还要礼物 我还要 这个不错
I need more presents. I need more. That’s a good one.
我要把这个放在这儿 把那个放在那儿
I’m gonna put this one up here. Put that right there.
快点 快点
Come on. Come on.
下面还有吗 再给我一个
What else down there? Give me another.
哦 那个真不错
Oh, that a good one.
– 早晨 圣诞快乐 – 圣诞快乐
– Morning, there. Merry Christmas. – Merry Christmas.
给你 给你的
There you go. Here you go.
那真不错 再拿一个 再拿一个
That’s a good one. Give another one. Give another one.
你好 圣诞快乐 琼斯教练
Morning, there. Merry Christmas.Hey, Coach Jones.
– 礼物全没了 – 我知道了
– Presents all gone. – I see that.
带他回家去 给他搞点吃的
Brought your buggy home and got you some food.
– 你饿了吧 – 是的
– Thought you might be hungry. – Okay.
你怎麽样 还好吗
So how you doing? All right?
不错
Okay.
你的兄弟 沃特在里面 他会一直陪你直到你妈妈回来
Your brother Walter’s inside. He’ll stay till your mama gets home.
我喜欢薯条
I like the french fries.
– 我什麽时候能上学 – 快了
– When do I start school again? – Real soon.
温妮威尔小姐会让我读11年级 是吧
Miss Winniver will let me in 1 1th grade, right?

That’s right.
你记得我跟你说过要经常和老师在一起
You remember we talked about you staying close to the teachers.
别老一个人瞎逛
Don’t want you wandering off on your own.
你今天做了件好事
That was a good thing you did today.
你送别人的那些礼物
That was a good thing you did today with the presents.
你没有做错什麽 知道吗
You didn’t do anything wrong. You understand?
Radio没有做错事
Radio did nothing wrong.
我真为你骄傲
I’m real proud of you.
骄傲 为 Radio骄傲
Proud. Proud of Radio.
– 早上好 – 你好 Radio
– Good morning. – Hey, Radio.
进来
Come on in.
– 快点 Radio 我们该走了 – 我们走吧 我准备好了
– Come on, Radio. We gotta go, man. – Let’s go. I’m ready. We ready to go.
早上好
Good morning.
– 早晨 Radio – 早晨
– Morning, Radio. – Morning.
– 圣诞节过得好吗 – 教练把我保释出狱
– You have a good Christmas? – Coach bailed me out of jail.
不要跑了 停下 不要跑
No running. Stop! No running.
– 对不起 – 我是纪律监督员
– I’m sorry. – I’m the hall monitor.
– 哦 那样没事吧 – 谢谢 Radio
– Oh, but that’s okay. -Thanks, Radio.
早晨 你好吗
Morning. How you doing?
打起精神来
Get your man!
跳 夹克队 跳 跳起来
Jump, Jackets, jump! Jump way up!
界外球传给了克雷
Outside pass to Clay.
克雷17英尺外远投 好啊
Clay pulls up for a 17-footer. Good!
对不起
I’m sorry.
防守
Cover the screen!
防守 防守
The screen! The screen!
你得让 Radio坐在椅子上
You gotta keep Radio on the bench.
坐到椅子上去
Stay on the bench. Stay on the bench.
– 谁 – 你
– Who? – You.
上啊
Bring it up!
抢断
Take a pick!
克雷躲过了抢断 跑到了右边
Clay working off the pick. Drives right side.
– 进球无效 – 强尼 克雷攻击性犯规
– No basket! No! – Offensive foul, Johnny Clay.
– 15号♥失去控制了 – 你真让我受不了 暂停 暂停
– 15 out of control. – You’re killing me. Time-out! Time-out!
裁判 你有没有想到
Ref! Did you think about that?!
早晨
Morning.
– 早晨 – 早晨 Radio
– Morning. – Morning, Radio.
– 早晨 – 早晨
– Morning. – Morning.
Radio 来拥抱一下
Radio. Where’s my hug?
来了
There it is.
– 今天在走廊抓到谁乱跑了 – 比利山森
– Who’d you catch running in the hall? – Billy Samson.
天啊 你现在差不多变成像样的纠察队员了
Swear, you have turned out to be quite the hall monitor.
早晨 汉娜高中
Morning, Hanna.
认识我吗 我是 Radio
You know who this is? This is Radio.
今天的菜是索尔斯伯利牛肉饼
Today our menu is Salisbury steak.
– 炸薯条 – 炸薯… 哦 我喜欢
– French fries. – French fri… Oh, I like them.
黑眼豆
Black-eyed peas.
– 黑-眼… 有黑眼豆吗 – 当然有
– Black-eye… We got black-eyed peas? – We sure do.
有黑眼豆
We got black-eyed peas.
– 核仁巧克力饼呢 – 有的
– Brownies. – We got brownies.
– 有辣味卷吗 – 有的
– Hot rolls. – We got hot rolls.
– 有梨片吗 – 什麽
– And pear halves. – And what?
– 梨片 – 有的
– Pear halves. – We have pear halves.
– 嘿 再见了 – 好的
– Hey, we’ll see you later. – Yeah.
嘿 你好
Hey, yo.
Radio

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!