Home 冒险电影 寻龙传说(2021)

寻龙传说(2021)

0
寻龙传说(2021)

他们认为我是流氓
And they think of me as the ruffian.
那是什么意思?
What’s that mean?
意思是我们上了
It means we’re on.
西苏
Sisu,
直到我们得到那颗宝石
until we get that gem
并确认纳马里实际上站在我们这边
and confirm Namaari’s actually on our side,
答应我你会藏起来的
promise me you’ll stay hidden.
我看你收到了我的礼物
I see you got my gift.
我从没想过我会再看到这个
I never thought I’d see this again.

Well, uh…
我试着好好照顾它
I tried to take good care of it.
你不是这里唯一的龙书
You’re not the only dragon nerd here.
最后一块
The final piece.
是时候把每个人都带回来了
Time to bring everyone back.
西苏和宝石碎片和我一起去
Sisu and the gem pieces are coming with me.
-西苏 -退后
– Sisu! – Stay back!
相信方的人是愚蠢的
It was foolish to trust someone from Fang!
别再靠近了
Don’t come any closer!
纳马里
Namaari,
不一定是这样的
it doesn’t have to be like this.
我别无选择
I don’t have any other choice.
嘿 我拿到这个了
Hey. I got this.
我知道你不想伤害任何人
I know you don’t wanna hurt anybody.
你在干什么?
What are you doing?
你只想要一个更美好的世界
You just want a better world.
就像我们一样
Like we all do.
西苏…
Sisu…
我相信你 纳马里
I trust you, Namaari.

No!
西苏
Sisu!

No…
发生了什么事情?
What’s happening?
我不知道
I don’t know.
看来 随着最后一条龙走了
It appears that with the last dragon gone,
水也一样
so too goes the water.
现在没有什么可以阻止德鲁恩人
Now there is nothing to stop the Druun.
什么
Nothing.
拉亚?
Raya?
拉亚呢?
Where’s Raya?
纳马里
Namaari!
让我们完成这个 宾图里
Let’s finish this, binturi.
拉亚
Raya!
她看不见我们
She cannot see us.
拉亚被自己的愤怒蒙蔽了双眼
Raya’s blinded by her own rage.
宝石的力量正在消退
The gem’s powers are fading!
所有这些人都是德鲁恩的食物
All these people are Druun food
如果我们不把他们弄出来
if we don’t get them out.
加油 相信我 不会有事的
Come on! Trust me, it’s gonna be okay.
愚蠢的德鲁恩 走我的路
Stupid Druun! Out of my way!
走 走 走
Go, go, go!
我们走 是的
Up we go! Yep!
走 走 快 点
Go, go! Hurry!
下水 继续前进 继续前进
Get to the water! Keep going! Keep going!
加油 加油
Come on! Come on!
我从没想过会发生这种事
I never meant for any of this to happen.
骗子
Liar!
我不在乎你是否相信我
I don’t care if you believe me.
西苏做到了
Sisu did.
但你不信任她
But you didn’t trust her.
这就是我们来这里的原因
That’s why we’re here.
做任何你想做的事
Do whatever you want.
但你和我一样应该为西苏的死负责
But you’re as much to blame for Sisu’s death as I am.
童 后面还有人
Tong, there’s still people back there!
快 点 我们没时间了
Hurry! We’re running out of time!
明白了
Got it!
各位 出去 跟我来
Everyone, out! Come with me!
好吧 图克 这是他们最后一次
Okay, Tuk, these are the last of ’em.
去 我们就在你后面
Go! We’re right behind you.
嘟嘟
Tuk Tuk!
你还在等什么?去
What are you waiting for? Go!
拉亚
Raya!
是杀了西苏
It’s the one who slayed Sisu!
拉亚 拉亚
Raya! Raya!
宝石的魔力 快没了
The gem’s magic, it’s almost gone!
他们不会退缩的
They aren’t backing off!
他们无处不在
They’re everywhere!
我不知道他们为什么选择我
I don’t know why they chose me.
可能是我们中的任何人
It could have been any of us.
我只知道我相信他们
All I know is I trusted them,
他们信任我
and they trusted me.
所以…
And so…
各位 把你的宝石给我
Everyone, give me your gems.
我们仍然可以把它放在一起 它仍然可以工作
We can still put it together. It can still work.
西苏走了 拉亚 我们没有她的魔法
Sisu’s gone, Raya! We don’t have her magic!
与她的魔法无关这是关于信任的
It’s not about her magic. It’s about trust.
什么?
What?
这就是它起作用的原因 这就是为什么我们也能做到这一点
That’s why it worked. That’s why we can do it, too.
做西苏想让我们做的一件事
By doing the one thing Sisu wanted us to do.
我的宝贝想让我们做什么
What my ba wanted us to do.
最终互相信任并解决这个问题
To finally trust each other and fix this.
但我们必须走到一起
But we have to come together.

Please.
在她做了什么之后?
After what she’s done?
我们永远不会相信她
We’ll never trust her!
然后让我迈出第一步
Then let me take the first step.
拉亚 不
Raya! No!
成功了 成功了
It worked! It worked!
嘟嘟
Tuk Tuk!

Oh!
普拉尼 安巴
Pranee! Amba!
贾根
Jagan!
彭古
Pengu!
是的
Yeah!
拉亚
Raya.
西苏
Sisu.
我太饿了
I am so hungry.
我有一些抽搐
I got some jerky.
没那么饿
Not that hungry.
西苏
Sisu!
啊 再次吸入你光荣的龙臭是件好事
Aw, it’s good to breathe in your glorious dragon stench again.
好吧 我认为这是一种恭维
Okay, I take that as a compliment.
妈妈
Momma!
我的宝贝
My baby!
妈妈 看 我是邦
Mom, look, it’s Boun!
我是邦
It’s Boun!
一天
Ba?
露珠?
Dewdrop?

Ba!
真的是她吗?
Is that really her?
贝尼亚酋长 你女儿让你骄傲吗?
Chief Benja, your daughter did you proud.
希望你不介意 她带了些朋友来
Hope you don’t mind, she brought some friends.
一天
Ba?
欢迎来到库曼德拉
Welcome to Kumandra.
我们有选择的余地
We have a choice
构建或销毁
To build or destroy
战斗或走到一起
To fight or to come together
爱是一座桥
Love is a bridge
信任是一份礼物
And trust is a gift
我们给它 它变得更好
We give it And it gets better
水中有能量
There’s an energy in the water