Home 冒险电影 寻龙传说(2021)

寻龙传说(2021)

0
寻龙传说(2021)

学会再次相互信任
and learn to trust one another again,
这只是时间问题
it’s only a matter of time
在我们分开之前
before we tear each other apart.
这不是我想要你生活的世界
This isn’t the world I want you to live in.
我相信我们可以再次成为库曼德拉
I believe that we can be Kumandra again.
但必须有人迈出第一步
But someone has to take the first step.
相信我
Trust me.
事情看起来有点紧张 巴
Things look a little tense, Ba.
别担心 我要开个玩笑
Don’t worry, I’m gonna open with a joke.
请不要
Please don’t.
我在开玩笑 我在开玩笑
I’m kidding, I’m kidding.
尾部人 塔隆人
People of Tail, Talon,
脊柱和方
Spine, and Fang,
欢迎来到心脏
welcome to Heart.
长久以来 我们一直是敌人
For far too long, we have been enemies,
但今天是新的一天
but today is a new day.
今天 我们可以再次成为库曼德拉
Today, we can be Kumandra once more.
演讲不错 贝尼亚酋长
Nice speech, Chief Benja.
但你为什么要把我们带到这里来?
But why’d you really bring us here?
你要抢劫我们吗?
Are you gonna rob us?
他为什么要抢劫我们?
Why would he need to rob us?
心之国已经拥有了一切
The land of Heart already has everything.
哦 在库曼德拉身上很容易浮夸
Oh, it’s easy to pontificate on Kumandra
当你拥有所有土地上最强大的武器
when you hold the mightiest weapon in all the lands.
宝石不是武器这是一个神圣的遗迹
The gem’s not a weapon. It’s a sacred relic.
库曼德拉 库曼德拉是个玩笑
Kumandra! Kumandra’s a joke!
他给我们带来了这一切
He brought us all this way
谈论童话故事
to talk about fairy tales.
这是毫无意义的
This is pointless!
我有话要说
I have something to say.
谁饿了?
Who’s hungry?

Oh.
继续 没关系
Go ahead. It’s all right.
我是方的纳马里
I’m Namaari, of Fang.
嗨 纳马里我是拉亚
Hi, Namaari. I’m Raya.
那是西苏吗?
Is that Sisu?
对不起 嗯 是的
Sorry, um, yeah,
我可能有点龙书
I might be a little bit of a dragon nerd.
嘿 我穿的是西苏扇子项链
Hey, I’m the one wearing the Sisu fan necklace.
加油
Come on.
你吃过了吗?
Have you eaten yet?
严重?
Seriously?
妈真的这么说了?
Your mom actually said that?
尴尬 好的 下一个问题
Awkward. Okay, next question.
手牵手还是剑?
Hand-to-hand or swords?
-整天都是刀片 -对吧?
– Blades all day. – Right?
好吧 穿得漂亮还是休闲?
Okay, dressy or casual?
只有怪物才会选择
Only a monster would choose
经常穿这套衣服
to wear this outfit on the regular.
嗯 米饭还是炖肉?
Uh, rice or stew?
我不认为那会困扰你
I didn’t think that’d stump you.
呃…这实际上是第一次
Uh… This is actually one of the first times
我已经吃了一段时间的米饭了
I’ve had rice in awhile.
真?
Really?
方可能在外面看起来不错
Fang may look nice on the outside,
但我们里面有一些相当大的洞
but we have some pretty big holes on the inside.

Oh.
对不起 不是故意要把它打倒的
Sorry. Didn’t mean to bring it down.
我们去哪了?
So, where were we?
我们都有单亲父母
We both have single parents
谁是可怕的讲笑话
who are terrible at telling jokes.
我们都是战士女人
We’re both warrior women
谁鄙视不舒服的正式磨损
who despise uncomfortable formal wear.
我们都是西苏的超级粉丝
And we’re both Sisu superfans.
是的
Yeah.
你知道 方传说她还在那里
You know, Fang legend says she’s still out there.
西苏?你在开玩笑吧?
Sisu? You’re kidding, right?
想看点什么吗?
Wanna see something?
你应该有吗?
Are you supposed to have that?

No.
据此
According to this,
在强大的西苏爆♥炸♥了所有的德鲁恩后
after the Mighty Sisu blasted away all the Druun,
她掉进水里 漂浮在下游
she fell into the water and floated downstream.
传说她现在睡在河的尽头
Legends say she’s now sleeping at the river’s end.
但是哪条河呢?好像有几百个
But which river? There’s, like, hundreds.
我不知道
I don’t know.
但如果我们能找到它 你能想象吗?
But if we could find it, could you imagine?
一条龙回到世界上
A dragon back in the world.
事情可能会好得多
Things could be so much better.
是的
Yeah.
也许我们真的可以再次成为库曼德拉
Maybe we really could be Kumandra again.
这里
Here.

Whoa.
真?
Really?
从一个龙书到另一个龙书
From one dragon nerd to another.

Hmm.

Hey.
跟我来 德普拉我想给你看点东西
Come with me, dep la. I wanna show you something.
西苏的精神 我能感觉到
The spirit of Sisu. I can feel it.
这是龙魔法的最后一点
It’s the last bit of dragon magic
留在整个世界
left in the whole world.
我明白为什么心脏守卫它如此密切
I see why Heart guards it so closely.
谢谢你 德普拉你帮了大忙
Thank you, dep la. You’ve been very helpful.
在一个不同的世界 也许我们可以成为朋友
In a different world, maybe we could have been friends,
但我必须做对方正确的事
but I have to do what’s right for Fang.
维拉纳酋长 我很高兴方接受了我们的邀请
Chief Virana, I’m so glad Fang accepted our invitation.
嗯?
Huh?
你不可能拿走西苏的宝石
There is no way you’re taking Sisu’s gem.
对不起 现在是方的了
Sorry. It’s Fang’s now.
你不会踏上龙宝石的内圈
You will not set foot on the Dragon Gem’s inner circle.
这是怎么回事?
What’s going on?
这是怎麽?
What is this?
方正在为宝石做戏
Fang’s making a play for the gem!
不 脊柱应该有宝石
No! Spine should have the gem!
如果我们先到的话就不算了
Not if we get to it first!
我们的刀片说不同
Our blades say different.
听我说
Listen to me!
我们有选择的余地
We have a choice.
我们可以互相拆散
We can tear each other apart,
或者我们可以走到一起 建设一个更美好的世界
or we can come together and build a better world.
现在还不晚
It’s not too late.
我仍然相信我们能再次成为库曼德拉
I still believe we can be Kumandra again.

Ba!
走我的路
Out of my way!
宝石属于脊柱
The gem belongs to Spine!
把宝石给我
Give me the gem!
不 不
No… No…
德鲁恩
Druun.
他们还是有魔力的
There’s still magic in them!
-拿碎片 -不
– Get the pieces! – No!
八 来吧 我们得走了
Ba! Come on, we have to go!
他们被水排斥了
They’re repelled by water.
快 点 到河边去
Hurry! Get to the river!
巴 起来 加油
Ba, get up! Come on!
拜托 我们必须继续前进
Please, we have to keep moving.
起床
Get up!
八 我们没有时间
Ba! We don’t have time!
站起来 我会帮忙的
Stand up! I’ll help…
拉亚 你得听
Raya, you have to listen.
你是龙宝石的守护者
You are the Guardian of the Dragon Gem.