Home 冒险电影 寻龙传说(2021)

寻龙传说(2021)

0
寻龙传说(2021)

我想念他们
I miss them.
我从来不知道他们在这里
I never knew they were here.
看到那边那个优雅的样子了吗?
See that classy-looking one over there?
那是安巴我从她那里得到了我的光芒
That’s Amba. I get my glow from her.
那是普拉尼她是个变形者
And that’s Pranee. She’s a shapeshifter.
贾根 雾
Jagan, fog.
还有彭古
And Pengu.
他是我们的大哥
He’s our big brother.
他带来了雨水
He brings the rain.
我们是最后一条龙
We were the last dragons.
所有其他的龙都变成了石头
All the other dragons had been turned to stone.
我们淹死在德鲁恩的海里
We were drowning in a sea of Druun.
但我的哥哥彭古拒绝接受失败
But my oldest brother Pengu refused to accept defeat.
这就是我们最后的立场
This is where we’d make our last stand…
联合
united.
所以 一个接一个
So, one by one,
他们结合了所有的魔法
they combined all their magic,
创建龙宝石
creating the Dragon Gem.
我不知道他们为什么选择我
I don’t know why they chose me.
可能是我们中的任何人
It could have been any of us.
我只知道
All I know
我信任他们吗?
is I trusted them…
…他们信任我
…and they trusted me.
所以…
And so…
当他们信任我的时候
When they put their faith in me,
它赋予我超越了我所能想象的任何东西的力量
it empowered me beyond anything I could imagine.
纳马里也可能发生同样的情况
The same can happen with Namaari.
我真的希望我能相信
I really wish I could believe that.
我曾经以为我们可以成为朋友
I once thought that we could be friends.
毕竟
After all this,
也许你可以
maybe you can be.
即使她想帮助我们
Even if she wanted to help us,
我怎么能相信她?
how could I possibly trust her?
但如果你能的话
But if somehow you could,
你不会把你的宝贝带回来的
you wouldn’t just bring your ba back.
你也会带回他的梦想
You’d also bring back his dream.
库曼德拉
Kumandra.
你觉得他会认出我来吗?
Do you think he would even recognize me?
变化太大了
So much has changed.
他当然会的
Of course he will.
你让我想起了他
You remind me of him.
哦 是的?强?
Oh, yeah? Strong?
头发无可挑剔的好看?
Good-looking with impeccable hair?
希望
Hopeful.
我怎么接近纳马里
How would I even approach Namaari
发生这些之后?
after all that’s happened?
它可能感觉不可能 但有时
It may feel impossible, but sometimes,
你只需要迈出第一步
you just have to take the first step,
甚至在你准备好之前
even before you’re ready.
相信我
Trust me.
好 我们会按照你的计划去做的
Okay. We’ll go with your plan.
什么?我的计划?你会同意我的计划吗?
What? My plan? You’re gonna go with my plan?
-是的 -好吧
– Yeah. – All right!
你不会后悔的
You’re not gonna regret this.
但是我们需要一份非常好的礼物
But we’re gonna need a really good gift.
你觉得她你喜欢什么?猫?刀?
What do you think she’s into? Cats? Knives?
带刀的猫?
Cats with knives?
上面有小猫的刀?
Knives with little cats on them?
事实上 我知道该给她什么
Actually, I know exactly what to give her.
方大地就是这样崛起的
And that is how the land of Fang rose
尽管所有的怪物都想摧毁我们
in spite of all the monsters that wanted to destroy us.
因为我们聪明 有弹性
Because we’re smart, resilient,
我们互相照顾
and we take care of one another.
妈妈 我们得谈谈
Mother! We need to talk.
是纳马里公主
It’s Princess Namaari!
好吧 好吧 现在 跟着跑 小猫
All right, all right, now, run along, kittens.
我必须和公主谈谈
I have to speak with the princess.
妈妈 你不会相信我所看到的
Mother, you won’t believe what I saw.
你看见一条龙
You saw a dragon.
阿提蒂亚将军通知我
General Atitāya informed me
你会回家没有宝石片
that you’d be returning home without the gem pieces.
是西苏
It was Sisu.
她能修好我们弄坏的东西
She can fix what we broke.
她可以把每个人都带回来
She can bring everyone back.
这就是我害怕的
And that’s what scares me.
当每个人都回来的时候
When everyone comes back,
你认为他们会找谁?
who do you think they’ll come for?
你忘了
You forget.
其他国家把所发生的事情归咎于我们
The other lands blame us for what’s happened.
但我们…我们从来没有打算让任何人受到伤害
But we… We never meant for anyone to get hurt.
是的 但如果我们有龙
Yes, but if we had the dragon
和宝石碎片
and the gem pieces,
我们会被原谅的
we would be forgiven.
我们可以拯救世界
We could save the world.
但更重要的是 我们的人♥民♥将保持安全
But more importantly, our people would remain safe.
但是拉亚不只是要把西苏给我们
But Raya isn’t just gonna give Sisu to us.
我们不会给她选择的
We’re not going to give her a choice.
你打算怎么办?
What are you going to do?
这不再是你关心的问题了 亲爱的
That’s no longer your concern, my love.
你做的够多了
You’ve done enough.
如果她拒绝帮忙
If she refuses to help,
我们刚刚冲刷了我们的战术优势
we’ve just flushed our tactical advantage
-放进粪坑里 -我知道
– into the dung pot. – I know.
是的 她真的没有理由帮助我们
Yeah. She really has no reason to help us.
我知道
I know!
这个混♥蛋♥太可怕了
This jerky’s terrible.
我知道
I know!
你确定这四个微型威胁
Are you sure those four miniature menaces
会成功吗?
will be successful?
我不知道
I don’t know.
嗯?
Huh?
嗯?
Hmm?
嗯?
Huh?
香料太多了
There’s too much spice.
呃 不竹子太多了
Uh, no. There’s too much bamboo.
你知道些什么?
What do you know?
你有一个高大的婴儿的味蕾
You have the taste buds of a tall baby.
你穿得像个高大的婴儿
Well, you dress like a tall baby.
把勺子给我 我要接手了
Give me the spoon! I’m taking over!
退后 潮汐我是这里的专业人士
Back off, tidal wave. I’m the professional here.
可以吗?
May I?

Whoa!
很好
That’s good.
这只是我的宝贝给我看的一点东西
It’s just a little something my ba showed me.
啊.他也给你看了吗
Aw. Did he also show you
如何使美味的干酪?
how to make that delicious jerky?
不 那都是我
No, that was all me.
再和他一起吃饭就好了
It’ll be nice to share a meal with him again.
我知道你的意思
I know what you mean.
我有个讨厌的妹妹
I have this really obnoxious sister
总是弄乱我的头发
who always tousles my hair.
我等不及要见她了
I can’t wait to see her the most.
在我们赢得这一天之后
After we win the day,
我期待着填补我的眼球
I look forward to filling my eyeball
与我的村庄再次充满欢乐的形象
with the joytastic image of my village full again.
你会和家人团聚的 诺伊
And you will be reunited with your family, Noi.
你刚才叫她什么?
Uh, what did you just call her?
诺伊 是她的名字
Noi. It’s her name.
写在她的衣领上
It’s written on her collar.
你们谁也没检查过吗?
Have none of you ever checked?