Well, you won’t need to
缝合的线是可溶性的
come back because the stitches are dissolvable.
就是要注意有没有感染
I would just say watch out for signs of infection.
发热 红肿什么的
Fever, redness.
好吧 这次他在说什么
Okay. What’s he saying now?
他说你和我应该一起吃顿饭
Well, he thinks that you and I should have dinner together.
很怪是吧
I know.
凯撒 走吧
Hey, Caesar. Come on.
卡罗琳 很高兴再见到你
Good to see you again, Caroline.
凯撒 你来吗
You coming, Caesar?
你教他的秘诀是什么
So, what’s your secret?
不是我的功劳 是他遗传得好
I can’t take any credit. It’s in his genes.
你太谦虚了 他真的太棒了
I think you’re being very modest. He’s pretty amazing.
你在这儿给凯撒营造了个很温馨的家
I think you’ve built a pretty good home for Caesar here.
但是
But?
他不会一直这么点大
He won’t stay this way for long.
他很快就会长成又大又壮的
He’s gonna soon grow into a large, powerful animal.
过来
Come here.
他最近好吗
How has he been doing?
我想还不错
Okay. I think.
我喜欢猩猩 但是我也害怕他们
I love chimpanzees. I’m also afraid of them.
有这种畏惧之情很正常
And it’s appropriate to be afraid of them.
凯撒不会伤害别人的
Caesar would never hurt anyone.
他在这儿很开心
He’s happy here. Come on.
是的 看得出
Yeah, I can see that.
我们至少该给他些室外活动吧
Can we at least give him some open space?
没错 这是个好主意
Yeah. That probably would be a good idea.
我知道个地方 过了桥就到
I know a place right across the bridge.
红树林 那儿美极了
The redwoods. It’s paradise.
来吧 来吧
Come on. Come on.
过来
Come here.
不用给他套绳索 他没问题的 走吧
He doesn’t need a leash. He’ll be fine. Come on.
安全起见 走吧
Just to be safe. Come on.
来吧 凯撒
Come on, Caesar.
这儿就是红树林
This is the redwoods.
凯撒 听着
Caesar? All right.
如果我把项圈解下来 你可不能跑远啊
If I take this off, you cannot leave my sight.
你跑远了我就找不到你了 好吗
I would never find you again. Okay.
-这是什么意思 -他在干什么
– What is this? – What’s he doing?
真不敢相信
I don’t believe that.
-怎么了 -他在请求你的允许
– What? – He’s asking your permission.
这是恳求的手势
It’s a supplicating gesture.
没事
It’s okay.
去吧 凯撒 去玩吧
Come on, Caesar. Off you go!
去看着他
Look at him go.
凯撒 凯撒
Caesar! Caesar!
凯撒 凯撒
Caesar! Caesar!
凯撒
Caesar!
你在这
There you are.
凯撒
Caesar?
去吧 凯撒 爬上去
Go on, Caesar. Climb!
爬高点
Go higher.
爬吧
Climb!
小心点
Just be careful.
凯撒 小心
Caesar, be careful!
五年后
你好啊
Hi.
怎么样 老兄
What’s going on, buddy?
也给你分点爱
You get some love, too.
快点 亲爱的
Come on, honey.
那不是一头黑猩猩吗
Is that a chimpanzee?
你好
Hi.
停下
Come on!
快走
Come on.
凯撒 凯撒
Caesar? Caesar.
快走
Come on.
没事了 快走吧
It’s all right. Come on.
好了 来吧
All right, come on.
我们走 你不上车吗
Let’s go. You getting in?
凯撒
Caesar?
你还好吗 老弟
You okay, pal?
你是宠物吗 不
Are you a pet? No.
你不是宠物
You’re not a pet.
我是你♥爸♥爸
I’m your father.
凯撒从哪里来
What is Caesar?
好吧
Okay.
凯撒 这是我工作的地方
Caesar, this is where I work.
也是你出生的地方
This is where you were born.
你妈妈曾经和其他黑猩猩住在这里
Your mother was here with other chimpanzees.
但是她现在已经不在了
But she’s not here anymore.
所以
So,
我才把你带回家跟我一起住
that’s why I took you home to live with me.

Yeah.
你妈妈去世了
Your mother is dead.
事实是 她被注射了药物
The thing is, she was given medicine.
和我给查尔斯用的是同一种药
Like the medicine I give to Charles.
她把药物影响遗传给了你
She passed it on to you.
所以你才这么聪明
That’s why you’re so smart.
我们带他回家吧
Let’s take him home.
好的
Okay.
过来 给我解释解释
Come on, explain it to me.
好吧
All right.
我为了救他把他偷偷带出实验室
I snuck him out of the lab to save his life.
那个时候我根本不知道
I had no idea that the effects
药物影响已经从他妈妈那直接遗传给他了
had been transferred vertically from his mother.
但自那个时候起
But since then, he’s been
他就显示出惊人的高智力水平
displaying incredible signs of intelligence.
我设计药物112是为了治病
I designed the 112 for repair,
但凯撒所表现出的已经远超我的初衷
but Caesar has gone way beyond that.
这是他去年的智商
Here is his lQ from last year.
从那时起到现在 他的智商已经翻倍
Since then, it’s doubled.
这样不对 威尔
This is wrong, Will.
我的父亲曾经病入膏肓
My father was gone.
这种药治好了他
This drug brought him back.
你从没见过他重病的样子
You never saw how bad he was.
-他重获新生了 -那凯撒怎么办
– He has his life again. – And what about Caesar?
-他怎么了 -他怎么生活
– What about him? – Where does he fit in?
跟我过
With me.
跟我们过
With us.
听着
Listen,
我知道对你来说很难
I know it’s been hard for you,
但是你在试图控制
but you’re trying to control
本不应该受控的东西
things that are not meant to be controlled.
112号♥药起作用了
The 112 works.
你意识到你在说什么吗
Do you realize how you sound?
我只是想说 这是件好事
All I’m saying is, this is a good thing.
凯撒就是证据 我父亲也是
Caesar is proof of that. So is my father.
凯撒 吃饭
Caesar, eat your food.
爸爸 你还好吗
Dad, are you okay?
我很好
Yeah, I’m fine.
抗体
Antibodies.
他的机能对112号♥药产生了抗体
His system has found a way to fight the 112 virus
所以药物无法发挥疗效了
so that it can’t deliver its therapy.
我父亲比以前病的更重了
My father’s disease is going to return with a vengeance.
宝贝 你看见车蜡了吗
Honey, have you seen the car wax?
是台福特野马
It’s a Mustang.
看起来美极了 我做了什么
It’s looking great. What did I do…
停下
Stop!
你现在就给我停下
You stop right now!
给我出来 从车里出来
Get out of there! Get out of that car!
你♥他♥妈♥在干什么 从我车里滚出来
What the hell are you doing? Get out of my car!

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!