The applications go beyond the disease.
有迹象表明
There are indications that show
该疗法能改善认知机能和记忆质量
that therapy can improve cognitive functioning, memory quality…
你说什么
What are you saying?
我的父亲不仅痊愈了 他还进步了
My father didn’t just recover. He improved.
你是说智力增长吗
You mean increased intelligence?
还不很肯定 但是没错
It’s not conclusive, but yes.
我要你尽快在黑猩猩上
I want you to start testing
试验改进后的112号♥药
the revised 112 on chimps ASAP.
-好的 -我会全力支持你
– Okay. – I’ll give you whatever you need.
绝对的
Absolutely.
吃晚饭了
Dinner time!
A级灵长类专用炒饭
Grade A primate chow.
吃吧
Go on.
看见食物也不认识了吗
Don’t you know food when you see it?
你觉得挺好玩是吧
You think that’s funny, huh?
我给你看点好玩的
I’ll show you something funny.
他马上就知道谁是老大了
He’ll learn who’s boss soon enough.
-他的衣服怎么办 -衣服怎么了
– What about his clothes? – What about them?
我也不知道
I don’t know.
其他猿猴看见了可能不太高兴
It might cause problems with the other apes.
再好不过
Good.
基因系统公♥司♥
我数过了 十只猩猩 对吗
I’ve counted 10 apes. Correct?

Yep.
很好 一直推到最后面
Good. All the way to the back.
好的
Okay.
你们这个项目动作够快的 着什么急
You guys are moving really quick on this. What’s the big rush?
回来第一天 你还是在抱怨
First day back, and you’re still complaining.
库巴 你好 我是威尔
Koba. Hi, I’m Will.
就这只
Okay. This one.
他非常镇定
He’s very calm.
是啊 这家伙可没少见识实验室
Yeah, this guy has seen the inside of a whole lot of labs.
程序他都知道
He knows the drill.
我能加入吗
Thought I’d join you.
看看进度
Watch our progress.
帮他准备好
Get him prepped.
戴好你的面具
Tighten your masks.
把113号♥药递给我
Pass me the 113.
脉搏正常 血压稳定
Pulse-ox is good, blood pressure steady.
雾化给药系统就位
Aerosol delivery in place.
释放113号♥药物
Releasing the 113.
富兰克林 把你面具戴上
Franklin, get your mask on!
-好了吗 -好了
– Got it? – Yeah.
把带子系紧
Tighten the straps.
你没事吧
You okay?
没事
Yeah, okay.
动起来 快走
Move it! Let’s go!
起来锻炼去 你们这群懒狒狒
Get up and exercise, you lazy baboons!
智力增长非常显著 无副作用
Intelligence results are remarkable. No adverse effects.
猩猩的免疫系统非常强大
Apes have amazingly strong immune systems.
对 没错 注意一下这一点
Yeah. All right, keep an eye on it.
好的
Okay.
对不起
Sorry about that.
这帮家伙比我恢复的好多了
These guys are more resilient than I am.
失陪一下
Excuse me a sec.
伤得重吗
Hurt bad?
你懂手语吗
You know sign?
马戏团正宗红毛大猩猩
Circus Orangutan.
这只可以了
He’s good.
小心 人类不喜欢太聪明的猩猩
Careful. Human no like smart Ape.
基因系统公♥司♥
今晚活多 你要加班
I want you working late tonight.
基因系统公♥司♥还要三只
Gen-Sys needs three more of them.
你好 凯撒
Hey, Caesar. Hi.
你受伤了吗
Are you hurt?
我看看
Show me.
凯撒 手伸过来
Caesar. Give me your hand.
手伸过来我看看 没事的
Give me your hand. It’s okay.
有时新人会挨整
Sometimes the new kid on the block gets picked on.
别担心 天哪 它们都干了些什么
Don’t worry. God, what have they done to you?
你放屁 你怎么他了
That’s bullshit. What the hell did you do?
-算了 哥们 -嘿 出什么事了
– Let go, man. – Hey! What’s the problem here?
我现在就要带他出去
I’m taking him out of here. Right now.
没有法♥院♥的指令 休想
Not without a court order, you’re not.
他不再属于你了
He’s not yours anymore.
听好了 如果我发现他有一丁点遭虐待
I promise, if I find out he’s been mistreated in any way,
我一定关了这地方
I’ll have this place shut down.
你继续
Go on.
不是
No.
不行 你还不能马上回家
No, we’re not going home right now.
我一定会带你出去的 我发誓
But I’m going to get you out of here. I promise.
相信我
You have to trust me.
凯撒 相信我 好吗
Caesar, you have to trust me. Okay?
探视时间到
I think this visit is over.
相信我 会好起来的
Trust me. It’ll be okay.
快点 动起来 过来
Come on! Move it! Let’s go!
有一百多只呢
Wow! There’s hundreds of them.
简直是你的私人动物园
This is like your own private zoo.
更像是多毛家伙们的监狱
More like a prison for hairy dudes.
它们还有电视看啊
They watch TV?
我们称之为丰富生活
We call it enrichment.
这一只好可爱哦
This one’s so cute!
他叫什么
What’s his name?
叫康奈利娅 是母的
The name is Cornelia. It’s a she.
-哦天哪 -别靠得太近
– Oh, my God! – Don’t get too close.
这一只差点吓死我
This one scared me half to death.
那个大家伙叫毛利斯
Yeah. That big guy’s called Maurice.
没意思
No fun.
过来 我给你看点有意思的
Here, I’ll show you something fun.
看好了
Check this out.
你疯了吗
Are you insane?
你们不该进来
You shouldn’t be in here.
下一个就电你
Hey, you’re next!
好了 我们走吧
Come on, let’s go.
这儿我都呆腻了
I spend too much time in here as it is.
走吧
Come on.
看看这家伙
Check out this guy.
那一只最烦人
Hey, that one is a pain in the ass.
特自以为是
Thinks he’s special or something.
诡异
Freaky.
过来
Hey, come here.
他好像在思考什么似的
It’s like he’s thinking or something…
天哪 他掐住他的喉咙了
Oh, my God! He’s got his throat!
-放了他 -快放了他
– Let him go! – Let go!
-你没事吧 -没事
– Are you okay? – I’m okay.
哥们 说了别靠得太近的
I told you not to get too close, man.
快点 伙计们 走吧
Come on, guys. Let’s get out of here.
《凯撒传》
有些事是无法改变的
Some things aren’t meant to be changed.
你得接受这个事实
You need to accept that.
你们在搞什么
Hey! What’s going on here?
多试验一下113号♥ 我们正准备
More 113 trials. We’re just prepping…
不行 我们得先分♥析♥库巴的血液情况
No, we have to analyze Koba’s blood work first.
富兰克林晓得程序 他人呢
Franklin knows this. Where is he?
他已经生病两天了
He’s been out sick for two days.
我没有授权这么做
Well, I didn’t authorize this.
你是没有
No.
我授权的
I did.
我们说好先只在一个受体上保守试验的
We agreed to test sparingly on one subject.
那个受体表现惊人
And that one subject is stunning.
这是一种病毒
It’s a virus,

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!